Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fooooool, have you noticed that the boundries of your AV are everchanging? Quite disturbing.

(Course, I may just be bitter coz I miss the hand & glass ;) )

minsue said:
Fooooool, have you noticed that the boundries of your AV are everchanging? Quite disturbing.

(Course, I may just be bitter coz I miss the hand & glass ;) )

I suppose I could dig that one out again. This one just seemed to fit my mood and I am always struggling to maintain my boundries.....

McKenna said:
I'd pay to see you wrassle someone. :D Oh Lou? Lou? Where are youuuu? I've got a proposition...

:devil:

It would be my immense pleasure! :devil:

Come on, Abs, let's show 'em what we're made of.

I am gonna get so flattened...

The_Fool said:
Has anybody decided what they want to be when they grow up?

Nope. It's a toss up between a sex slave and an author. Both? :p

The_Fool said:
Mmmm...Maybe the first question should be, has anyone decided to grow up?

Never! :D

Tatelou said:
Deadly sins?

Days in a week?

Number of people you want to kill?

The number of times I've ... well, nevermind. I need to get to 8 to beat the old record.

McKenna said:
The number of times I've ... well, nevermind. I need to get to 8 to beat the old record.

Whoop! You go girl!!!

(What, right now? :eek: )

The AH should hold a contest to see who can refrain from wanking off the longest, something a la Seinfeld.

:D

McKenna said:
The AH should hold a contest to see who can refrain from wanking off the longest, something a la Seinfeld.

I'm am certainly NOT the master of my domain. :D

McKenna said:
Me either. I think I'm going blind. :D

If you do that, then you will have to have someone read those stories out loud....Now wait, that isn't a bad idea is it? Someone with the appropriate method of delivery?

McKenna said:
Me either. I think I'm going blind. :D

Yeah, well, it sure beats the alternative, which for me would be PMS on a rather large scale. :D

The_Fool said:
If you do that, then you will have to have someone read those stories out loud....Now wait, that isn't a bad idea is it? Someone with the appropriate method of delivery?

Would demonstrations be part of the deal, too? :D

McKenna said:
Would demonstrations be part of the deal, too? :D

Why not? Maybe even offering to pitch in and lend a hand (or something) in case of the occasional cramp...

cloudy said:
I'm am certainly NOT the master of my domain. :D

I wouldn't even bother entering the contest. I'd be disqualified before everyone had finished signing up.

McKenna said:

I might have a chance of winning that. I know, shocker, innit!!!?

I've just gone over a week without ANYTHING!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

No wonder I was so fucking horny earlier. But, that week wasn't through choice, I was following orders (ask no questions and I'll tell no lies). There's method behind the madness, though, and it is so fucking worth it!!!

But, fuck! It was tough. Longest I've gone since I can remember, I think.

Lou

P.S. What do I win? :p

The_Fool said:
Why not? Maybe even offering to pitch in and lend a hand (or something) in case of the occasional cramp...

Such a Samaritan you are.... :D

McKenna said:

thats just

perposterous!
i lose:D

Tatelou said:
No wonder I was so fucking horny earlier. But, that week wasn't through choice, I was following orders (ask no questions and I'll tell no lies). There's method behind the madness, though, and it is so fucking worth it!!!

But, fuck! It was tough. Longest I've gone since I can remember, I think.

The method part is a killer. Glad it's been worth it, though. :rose:

I once went 6 months without anything. Eeesh. Not sure I could do it again. ;)

impressive said:
I wouldn't even bother entering the contest. I'd be disqualified before everyone had finished signing up.

You would be the Kramer of the group.

(He's my favorite!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back