What have you stuck up your ass?

Oh yes..you can watch me doing it and you can instruct! :)

Extremely bi-curious guy here...who hasn't cum for the last 336 hours..

I want to use the next opportunity to explore with my ass a little further and need your help to loosen up my tight hole..

I have been very scared and haven't gone beyond small thin items such as an candy bar's stick, ice cubes etc.

If you wanna help, pm me pm yahoo ;)

Cheers!
 
Extremely bi-curious guy here...who hasn't cum for the last 336 hours..

I want to use the next opportunity to explore with my ass a little further and need your help to loosen up my tight hole..

I have been very scared and haven't gone beyond small thin items such as an candy bar's stick, ice cubes etc.

If you wanna help, pm me pm yahoo ;)

Cheers!
Wish I could help you with your situation.
 
Ive used a frozen hot dog / sausage. They warm up and get softer as you use it. Was a nice / shocking feeling the cold.
 
I just made mention in the Favorite Toy thread, I won't live without my Rambone. I can get The Hand in there. Not my own hand, unfortunately; the angle is a bit awkward, and my hands are a bit too big.
Sometimes a trip to the grocery store might as well be a trip to an adult toy store, though I haven't used any food products. I get turned on by the big, thick summer sausages. I think an ear of corn would feel AWESOME. And, of course, the cucumbers. The word cum is right there in the name! Just the other day, I bought one that I wish I could have made a cast of to use...well, forever. Easily 2 1/2 inches thick, 8 inches long, with those bumps and studs over the surface, and a bit of a curve at one end, like it had been grown for prostate stimulation.
As an aside, I've wondered if it would be feasible to use one of those Clone Your Willy kits to reproduce the sexiest produce....
 
So i made my choice i ordered a Doc Johnson UR3 6" long 1.5" wide dildo

http://www.docjohnson.com/dongs-dild.../ur3cock6.html

i think i am going to have some fun with this MMMMMM!!!

If anyone would like pictures of me playing with my new toy when i get it please PM me i would be happy to share. and of course it is going up my ass lol!

I really looked at everything out there and settled on the Lelu Billy prostate massager. It should arrive today...and the lube and porn are warmed up and ready to go.
 
When I was 13, I used the handle of a plastic bath bush.

Since then, just dildoes unfortunately.
 
Anal plugs and a carrot, carefully sculpted to look and feel like one.
 
Finger, tongue, small vibrator. Would love one of those Aneros' things. Would love a cock in there one day.
 
Candles was always nice.
I've also peeled a banana and pushed it in, although it was crushed. It felt good though
A pen I guess
Then there's the finger.
In recent times, a butt plug.
And a tongue.
 
Back
Top