New Member Introductions

how to post pics or gif

Hello, I am new here and I would like to know how we do to post a photo or a gif. I tried yesterday and it completely missed :mad:
thank you in advance
 
Last edited:
Happy New Year!

I'm new to the forum, but not new to writing. Please don't be misled, I'm far from a talented writer.

I've been a lurker here for quite a while. As I mentioned, I am a writer, having written a number of stories, purely for personal enjoyment. I did start an erotic fiction blog a few years ago, but the lack of feedback and interaction made me lose interest.

The story that started it all for me was Ted. E. Bear's Coerced.
Perhaps not to everybody's taste, but I've read it so many times, I can almost recite the lines from rote. It prompted me to start writing, which I found to be very stimulating.

I've submitted my first story for review. I look forward eagerly for constructive feedback.

Here's to an amazing year!
John
 
I'm a newbie, obviously.

So here I am trying to learn the ropes in the forum. That's why I am at this thread. I have been coming to this site for years off and on and enjopy the stories. I finally decided to join and possibly try my hand at writing.

I am an Erotica lover in the Literature, Photographic, and Amateur Video styles. I have never had any writing training other than high school English 101. I have never submitted any writing for the "general public" to read, but I am a writer of erotica for my own use, based on some of my own experiences.

I spent 6 1/2 years in the USMC.

I started my College education in a Junior College in Southern California studying Electronics Technology, and worked at a Telecommunications firm, where I met the love of my life. Making a long story short, we ended up moving to the Pacific NW to get out of the crazy California rat race. Regrettably, I never made it back to college. We both had bad 1st marriages, and after 3 yrs of asking, she finally agreed to marry me.

I worked the next 35 years as a Bank Security Equipment Installation and Repair Technician. I installed, serviced and repaired all types of Bank security equipment like Bank Vaults, Safes, Safe Deposit boxes, Alarms, Card Access Equipment, Closed Circuit Video Equipment, and Automated Teller Machines (ATMs).

I am retired now and enjoying life working on my "Bucket List" doing things that I have always wanted to do, but never took the time. I like reading fiction (and erotica), playing with and beating my head against my computer, playing golf, and Bowling. However, I have found that the old saying, "Youth is wasted on the young." is definitely true. There are things on my list that my body has let me know would be detrimental to my health if I were to try them. I no longer snow ski, and I think that sky diving is out of the question. My knees have deserted me.

I have also found that my sex life has definitely taken a turn for the worse. It is basically nonexistent, as the wife has lost all interest in the act since she had a hysterectomy. However, I can still please myself, thank god for erotica on the net, and on the rare occasion that she gets frisky we can still please each other.

I am basically straight but "flexible" and not against any type of sexual pleasure, but I am really not into anything involving "real pain" or humiliation. My experiences in the past have involved multiple partners and same sex opportunities.

Well... you asked. I bet you wish that you hadn't after this book.
 
Last edited:
I feel for you , guy.

I have been lurking here for years recently began to post. I am a married soon to be 49 year old male. I married the woman of my dreams who made my desires come true and taught me I am not some kind of weirdo pervert. However after her hysterectomy things changed, she is no longer interested in sex and she has no interest in my sexual desires,needs or happiness. I am back here reading the stories. Knowing there are other sexual minded people out there make me feel less like I have some kind of hyper sexual needs. I know my story is probably pretty simaler to many. If there are any women on here that had a simaler problem as my wife I would to love to hear ideas on what can be done to over come this problem. I could go on but I'll cut it short. Thank you to the lit community for the great stories and discussion.

See my post following this one today. I have the same problem with the wife, that I still love dearly, and her hysterectomy and our sex life, or lack of it...
 
Hey there, so I'm a newbie here someone have me this link to introduce myself after I started an intro thread. So here I am new to Lit after lurking for a while. Here to have fun and expl experience new sexual conversations, ideas, & activities.
 
Hi everybody :)

I am 18 years old, currently working as a make up artist but I am an aspiring chef, planning to start studying culinary arts in June. I've been reading stories here for about a year and I must say, I've become an addict!
 
Last edited:
I am a lone wolf avenger stalking the perpetrators of evil throughout my state, dispensing justice and retribution as I speed through devastated highways and crime-ridden neighborhoods.


.....okay, now that I can keep a straight face I'm really just a paid political operative. Hopelessly partisan in real life, planning to be Switzerland on this board unless you really want to know me better.

I am happily attached, but there's this problem....I'm trying....looking....can't be sure.... okay, I have no good excuses for being here other than I want to be here. *grins*.
 
Why yes, I am new here.

I'm a 30 year old professional looking to find some companionship, naughty adventure, or whatever else may come my way. I have read Literotica for years without noticing the thriving community here. Now I want to take the plunge and be a part of things here. I'm taking a lot of plunges this new year, trying to open up from being too sexually conservative and having denied myself a lot of fun.

If you want to help me out in expanding my sexual horizons, or if you just want to say "Hi, John!" you can feel welcome to drop me a line... or several.
 
Hello

Hello, 39 yo female from South Africa here, happily single. I'm new to the forum but not new to literotica, I've been reading the stories for years and have loved most I've come across.

I love reading, travelling, writing and messing around with graphics. I guess I'm just looking for some fun conversations :)
 
First I would like to thank Literotica for providing us with this forum. A place to express our most carnal desires. I am a 36-year-old heterosexual male, located smack dab in the middle of the United States. I'm looking forward to exploring this site, making connections and new acquaintances. If you are interested in conversation or just have questions feel free to send me a private message.
 
Hello Ladies, Gentlemen and Follow Perv's

I just joined the "personal" section now but have been reading since 2011 and finlly registered in 2015. I've been working on the road and unfortunately like a lot of us older male members the intimacy and sex has dried up in my marrage after menopause because of lack of desire. I love her but need some if what's missing in our relationship. Any suggestions for putting the spark back in her would be appreciated.
 
I just joined the "personal" section now but have been reading since 2011 and finlly registered in 2015. I've been working on the road and unfortunately like a lot of us older male members the intimacy and sex has dried up in my marrage after menopause because of lack of desire. I love her but need some if what's missing in our relationship. Any suggestions for putting the spark back in her would be appreciated.
Don't know if this is a suggestion, but it worked for me after finding myself in a situation similar to yours. I looked at myself and figured that I was part of my wife's "lack of desire" problem. I began working on my appearance...worked out, lost weight and stopped wearing my "jammers" when we were together around the house. I then took her on a two week river-boat cruise on the Danube. The results were spectacular!! We're not like we were at 25, but the "spark" is back. As they say, marriage is a work in progress, with the emphasis on "work". AmateurBard
 
Hi :)

I'm Bella, and I've joined the forums after reading some of the stories here on and off for a few months. I enjoy reading a multitude of different topics, from sci-fi to history, and more recently romance and erotica.

As to what to say next :D ... I just learned I am rubbish at introductions.

..so hi, and look forward to being a member here :):)
 
Hi :)

I'm Bella, and I've joined the forums after reading some of the stories here on and off for a few months. I enjoy reading a multitude of different topics, from sci-fi to history, and more recently romance and erotica.

As to what to say next :D ... I just learned I am rubbish at introductions.

..so hi, and look forward to being a member here :):)

I am sure you will enjoy yourself here...watch out for the weirdos and you'll be fine!:D
 
Hi,
I'm Peter from Germany. Just arrived here and I'm looking for some nice people who are also interested to the same hobby I do.

It seems to be the right place here.
 
Brand new here, sort of...

I have been reading (and getting off with) the stories here for over a decade. I started reading as a horny teenager away from home for the first time at college. Now I'm an older,wiser, even hornier thirty year old. I still love to read the hot stories, but I want to be more interactive, so I have signed up. "The die is cast", and I'm nervously awaiting the opportunity to share my desires, my fetishes, and hopefully some orgasms, with some like minded sexy people.

I'd love to receive messages and chat with you. Please feel free to say hi any time.
 
New Couple Here

Hi All,

We are a MF married couple looking to find other MF couples for erotic chats. We are in our early 50s and have been together for 12+ years. We would like to chat with other couples who are into all 4 people talking/flirting and basically turning us all on. We are not "in the scene" but have had a handful of experiences with others. No expectations, just some hot talk and see how it goes.
Thanks for reading and we look forward to meeting some of you soon.
 
Hello all. newbie here. I'm a 27 year old female here because my love told me he roleplay's here and thought I should join in on some of them with him. So I told him I'd give it a go. The first time I visited I was a little nervous and let me tell you the color of my cheeks was red... But, I said I'd look into it so that's what I did. I became a lurker a couple months ago and got more and more curious. Then finally I decided I had lurked enough and now here I am.... I am here because of him, but I'm also looking for people I could possibly be friends with.
 
Hello all. newbie here. I'm a 27 year old female here because my love told me he roleplay's here and thought I should join in on some of them with him. So I told him I'd give it a go. The first time I visited I was a little nervous and let me tell you the color of my cheeks was red... But, I said I'd look into it so that's what I did. I became a lurker a couple months ago and got more and more curious. Then finally I decided I had lurked enough and now here I am.... I am here because of him, but I'm also looking for people I could possibly be friends with.

Welcome to Lit!
 
Hi All! Like many I have seen post here, I have been a Lit visitor for some time and have just recently registered. I have read so many posts that I feel like I know many of you. Really loving the Fetish & LGBT forums!!

As my username suggests, I am a Southern California girl. Even though I am in my mid 30's, I feel like I am just hitting my sexual prime, finally allowing myself to indulge in some of the fantasies I have only dreamed about (and masturbated to). I like women just as much (maybe more) as men. I wish everyone was as truly bi as I am. It would be so much better if guys could get over the macho crap and not feel threatened to touch another man’s cock. I have a wonderful Boyfriend who is taking this journey with me and he is loving every second of it.

My likes are varied and expanding every day. From straight loving sex to tying up the BF and fucking him with a strap-on while his Sister watches and plays with herself (yes, we did that). If it is sexual, I feel like I have either done it or masturbated to it (or both!). FYI, I masturbate a lot! Orgasms are my thing. Having them, watching someone else have them, causing them, all great! Turn offs are mean people, bullies, bigots & haters.

Anyhow, enough about me. Looking forward to joining in when I can. Sorry if I don't answer all PMs. It's hard to type when one hand is always busy :)
 
howdy all 42 male here have come across literotica a few different times over the years but only just now registered, I do plan to submit some writings and Ideas for future collaborations
 
Hi everyone,

I'm a 19 year old uni student and I've only just registered but I've been visiting Literotica for awhile now. I've decided to join so that I can be a part of the discussions and take part in role-plays. Looking forward to getting involved!
 
Hello

28 Male, long time reader from the US. Recently joined to find an editor for some of my own work. Looking for the right fit. Thanks!
 
Welcum, to you newbies. I hope your time here is enjoyed! Please be sure to fill out your profiles - the more "honey" you post, the more "bees" you will attract...
 
So I actually joined on Saturday and just now found this thread whoops. Anyway, I'm Sarah. I joined the main site cause I like some of the fics people post and then I noticed there was a forum...so yeah, here I am.

Things I like include gaming, reading, writing poetry, sleeping, fangirling, internet, anime/manga, Alan Cumming, and making photo edits.

I'm not really looking for much other than friendship at the moment; I'm happy being single. Feel free to talk to me, but if you decide to add me on Skype, please mention that you're a Lit member in your invite or I will deny your request and/or block you.
 
Back
Top