Wild Hollywood (closed)

Her own breathing ragged with desire as she sank deeper into the sensual feel of it all.

Carl...

One hand moving to his cheek and to slither fingers through his hair. Her eyes closed wanting more wanting this the sensual and passionate feel of it all.
 
Carl sighed in pleasure at the touch of Alexis's hands on his face and in his hair. He drew her in even tighter to his body, their bodies merging as one where they stood.

His pace increased to match his breathing. With one arm wrapped across her breasts, he reached between her legs with the other and deftly ran his fingertips in circles around her swollen clit.

"Cum for me, my love, my Alexis," he whispered in her ear between kisses on her neck.
 
Her hips still rolled back now pressing back against him. Whimpers gasps and wriggling st all the building sensations.

Yes

Her body caved to the orgasm building so deep within.
 
Carl held Alexis tight as she climaxed under his touch. He loved the feel of her shuddering body, her heaving breaths, her moaning.

As she began to come down, he kissed her neck and then ran his hands up and down her back. He was still buried deep within her, his body craving a release that he resisted for the moment.
 
She curled back into his embrace. Her eyes closed her head laying back against his shoulder.

Love...
 
Carl simply held Alexis for a while, savoring the feel of her head laying back on his shoulder as their breathing and heartbeats calmed in sync. Eventually, and reluctantly, he slipped out and guided her back to the bed before them. He had her lay on her back, head propped on the pillow, while he crawled up between her legs and peppered her with kisses from her waist, across her breasts, up her neck, and finally back to her sweet lips.

His hips settled in with Alexis's, his hardness pressing against her. He raised his upper body on his elbows to give just a bit of separation, enough to gaze into her eyes.

"What did I do to deserve you?"
 
I don't know what either of us did but I am glad we did.

Arms slither around his waist and held him softly.

Filming won't last forever though what happens once you return to your world?
 
Carl understood her concern. The more attached they became to one another, the more difficult the answer to that question.

"I don't know. Maybe I don't have to return, if this works out. Granted, I'd have to travel for filming and such, but it's not unusual to do that for a couple months and then take a couple months off. Lot more miles, but..."

He leaned in to kiss her.

"The one thing I can say with certainty is that I wouldn't ask you to leave this behind."
 
Maybe... Sometimes I could travel with you... Especially if the film needs animals.

She smiled her hand moving to his cheek to guide him close for a kiss.

You would want to live here with us?
 
Carl happily accepted Alexis's kiss.

"Well, I'm not going to put my house on the market just yet, but...yeah, maybe. You, your family, this place. I love all of it.

"And, yeah, no reason we couldn't work on films together as well. You've already been doing it before you met me. Dominic likes working with you and, hopefully, I'm making a good impression on him. I think it could work."

He leaned in a kissed her again, long and lingering.

"Is that something you would like?"
 
Yes... I would like that. And I am sure you have made a great impression on Dominic.

Pressing into this more lingering kiss. All she knew was she had never felt like this with anyone ever. Not that she had ever been this close to anyone else. Most just saw her as the jungle woman who kept their furry and four legged costars in line.
 
"Good to hear," he said, eagerly kissing her back. "Because this feels very right. Hollywood has been great and all, but never quite comfortable."

He slid inside Alexis, kissing hungrily as he did so.

"Now this," he grumbled in her ear, "this feels very right, and very comfortable."
 
Mmm wanting more already Carl.

She purred and ground her hips back against him
 
Carl moaned as he plunged deeper.

"Yes, more," he said between kisses. "I don't know if I could ever get enough of you."

His hips found an easy pace matching with Alexis's - slow, long, deep.
 
Let's lay down on the bed Carl.

She pointed out the overstuffed feather bed.
 
Carl gently guided Alexis onto the bed, sinking into the softness with her.

He kissed her. "Nice to have a proper bed again."
 
She curled close kissing him softly.

Yes I guess it is for you.
 
"So, now that you have me here, is there anything special you'd like to try? What is it that you want most?"
 
I just love being here with you. I love everything we have done.

She snuggled close kissing his jawline.
 
Carl wrapped an arm around Alexis and let her kisses wander across his jaw.

"So you love everything we've done," he said. "I'm glad. I love doing all those things with you. There are a lot of things we have yet to try, as well. If you're feeling adventurous. Or we can perfect some other things first."

He brushed her cheek.

"Or just lay here in each other's arms."
 
What else is there?

She curled close thinking over the options.
 
Carl pulled Alexis in closer, his fingers absently stroking her arm.

"Well, there are plenty of different positions - top, bottom, side by side, sitting, kneeling, standing. Each has it's own character. Some work better for some couples than others.

"And then you have your sensual massages. Those can be very enjoyable, and more relaxing. One of us rubbing the other's body. Start all over - back, shoulders, neck, arms, legs, feet - and then slowly work in to the more intimate areas."

He brushed across one of her breasts as he mentioned that.

"Or, for a more personal treat, there's the intimate massage with the lips and tongue, like I did with you last night. That's a favorite of mine.

"Beyond that, the imagination is the limit. It's far more than just the physical act. It's about trust and connecting and giving yourself over to your partner."
 
What can we do while remaining here in bed. I am very comfy here with you right now.

Shr wriggled and snuggled close emphasizing her words.
 
"Well, I'm sure we could find enough things to keep us here all day..."

Carl kissed Alexis long and soft, his free hand cupping her breast. He then shifted slightly down and lifted one of her legs so that it draped over his own. Side by side, face to face, bodies molded together as one, he slipped back inside her.
 
She gasped softly feeling him enter again. This angle seemed to touch very differently than the others as a purr cell from her and her hips moved of heir own instinctual bliss.
 
Back
Top