Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To make up for lost time ;)

attachment.php

This is an incredibly sexy picture!

It's funny....I joined lit for many reasons. One to read and publish stories and two....to make friends. However, something else happened while I was here and I realised there are many different types of sexy. Seeing other men and women post pics and the great comments they received inspired me to take a selfie every day. So...here goes.....a selfie a day...more or less.
Feel free to post your own....but stick to the rules ;)

Hope you enjoy;)

attachment.php

Verrry sexy pic....glad you are posting!! :D

Wow. Very hot. Thanks for sharing yourself and posting photos. Can't wait to see more

There is something honestly refreshing about this thread.
I like it.

Thanks everyone....some more older....well in the last few weeks.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Just snooping around;) thought I stop in & say Hi :) love the Pics -:kiss::rose:

Hey litsters....took you in the shower with me this morning....truly the only place I can have 5 minutes....make that 2.... without being interupted.

Happy Saturday everyone....:)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey litsters....took you in the shower with me this morning....truly the only place I can have 5 minutes....make that 2.... without being interupted.

attachment.php

I'd be 'interupting' you in there for sure!!!!!

Rawrrrrr :devil: :kiss:

attachment.php

Very beautiful picture Ruby!:rose:

I understand the desire for privacy, but it's always nice to see a lady's face. You're just so pretty. Especially you, Ruby. :D

Glad everyone enjoys . .you all make a mama of three feel great!

A busy couple of days ahead so here are a few. One from a few days ago and one from today;)

attachment.php

Last edited:
i know that feeling !!! the joys of reality! x mwah sexy shots today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back