New here.. be gentle LOL

BBWLover68

Virgin
Joined
Aug 21, 2014
Posts
7
I happened to find this site from another place I am a member of and thought maybe I would sign up and see what happens :)

If this is not the right place for introductions.. my apologies!

Won't attempt to write a book here, but taking amateur nude photos has always been an interest of mine. However opportunities to engage in that are far and few between.

It's been almost 10 years since I have had any nudes done of me, my girlfriend at the time took them, I was pretty hefty back then but not too bad. I wanted them done so I'd have something to look back at as I got older.

Since that time I have put on additional weight due in part to medications and subsequent Illness's I have acquired. Presently I am a bit over 300lbs.

Part of me would love to have tasteful nudes done again, but part of me is thinking no sane woman would wanna see me in my birthday suit the way I am now.

I had been thinking of uploading one or two of the photos of me that would be acceptable.. but wasn't sure about it as they wouldn't be a true reflection of what I look like now.. thoughts anyone?
 
I haven't been on here long, but I've seen men and women of all shapes and sizes. If you decide to post, it should reflect how you feel about yourself, not worrying how others will see you. Just from your candidness and honesty, you are already beautiful and your pics will reflect that. In turn, others will see that as well and I guarantee you will receive positive feedback. The ones that you don't appeal to will not (or should not) comment on your thread and you wouldn't want them to anyway. Go for it!!!
 
Thanks for your input.. I will wait for a bit to see who else chimes in. Need to edit the pics in question before I post them anyway. :)
 
Back
Top