Michigan Roll Call

Jean shopping sucks regardless! My hubby is your hs size, needs a belt no matter what. Then I'm a 4/6, I could easily shop in the jr section, I wish they sold women's jeans in sizes like men's, gosh, it would be so much easier. 29x26 please! :)

They never have my size at the stores. I have to order direct from Levi's. I only wear Levi's. Oh wait, I do have one pair of AE. But they don't fit well at all. Their 34 waist was more like a 36 waist.

Last edited:
They never have my size at the stores. I have to order direct from Levi's. I only wear Levi's. Oh wait, I do have one pair of AE. But they don't fit well at all. Their 34 waist was more like a 36 waist.

I like Express, as far as women's jeans go, they are the only petites that are actually petite. Crazy concept. We're not all 5'6... hell even 5'3 gals have an easier time finding pants. I have managed to master the lost art of hemming. :)

I like Express, as far as women's jeans go, they are the only petites that are actually petite. Crazy concept. We're not all 5'6... hell even 5'3 gals have an easier time finding pants. I have managed to master the lost art of hemming. :)

Finding long sleeve shirts that fit me is a real pain as well. The sleeves are never long enough, or if they do, the body is soooooo baggy. Anything nice looking I have to have custom made. It's like they expect everyone who wears a 46 jacket to also have a 50" waist.

Finding long sleeve shirts that fit me is a real pain as well. The sleeves are never long enough, or if they do, the body is soooooo baggy. Anything nice looking I have to have custom made. It's like they expect everyone who wears a 46 jacket to also have a 50" waist.

I understand your battle. Ole man has a long torso and a serious wing span. I'm always tucking in my shirts but then I just end up with too much material in the back making my butt look even bigger! Fashion. Ugh. I'd rather be naked.

I understand your battle. Ole man has a long torso and a serious wing span. I'm always tucking in my shirts but then I just end up with too much material in the back making my butt look even bigger! Fashion. Ugh. I'd rather be naked.

We'd rather you be naked too. At least I think. I'd need pictures to make a more accurate assessment.

Naked...did she say naked.....I am strongly in favor of naked women, in fact I am strongly against clothing at all....naked in the summer with the warm sun on my ass just feels so damn good....gonna have to wait a bit now winter is almost here although I could sneak off to the Caribbean....if I had someone to take with me!

I always chuckle when thinking of Christmas in the south, I couldn't feel very festive without the cold weather. How do you drink hot toddies or mint lattes in 70°? Mmm. Mint latte.. I need one this morning, a little too warm today, a scorching 48°! :)!

it is funny it hits 65 and they are running around bundled up hat, scarfs ,gloves like its 2 below. I walk in with short sleeves and tell them they are crazy its beautiful out.;)

it is funny it hits 65 and they are running around bundled up hat, scarfs ,gloves like its 2 below. I walk in with short sleeves and tell them they are crazy its beautiful out.;)

Yesterday it was 51° walking into work, no hat, no gloves, hoodie and yoga pants... perfect.

Some friends and I were in Florida over winter break many many years ago. It was about 65, and we had just left single digit temps. We were in the ocean at Daytona/Cocoa Beach having a great time, and there were people walking on the beach in winter coats.

We looked at them like they were idiots, and they looked at us the exact same way.

I always chuckle when thinking of Christmas in the south, I couldn't feel very festive without the cold weather. How do you drink hot toddies or mint lattes in 70°? Mmm. Mint latte.. I need one this morning, a little too warm today, a scorching 48°! :)

Howdy there Blad!

Jean shopping sucks regardless! My hubby is your hs size, needs a belt no matter what. Then I'm a 4/6, I could easily shop in the jr section, I wish they sold women's jeans in sizes like men's, gosh, it would be so much easier. 29x26 please! :)

Let's hope so!!!

Hello squirtn

My kids were swimming last May in Superior. Wanted to see if the ice chunks would hold them up, they didn't

I've got pictures and video to prove it. There was ice still on the lake on May 25th. I was told the week prior was actually solid by the shore. It had broke up for the most part that week prior to us getting up there. My kids could care less how cold it was, they were swimming.

I've got pictures and video to prove it. There was ice still on the lake on May 25th. I was told the week prior was actually solid by the shore. It had broke up for the most part that week prior to us getting up there. My kids could care less how cold it was, they were swimming.
Thats crazy! Your kids are fearless and feelingless apparently. lol!

Thats crazy! Your kids are fearless and feelingless apparently. lol!

Funny thing is that we were told that the week before the kids were punching holes in the ice to jump in and playing beach volleyball and stuff. I guess we missed the news by a week.

Funny thing is that we were told that the week before the kids were punching holes in the ice to jump in and playing beach volleyball and stuff. I guess we missed the news by a week.
Smh. Not me man. I've been in that water. Once was enough. brr!

We swim in there every year but I can say that this last summer, it was colder than normal. I normally will walk out to the rocks and dive in over and over with them but this year I had a hard time even walking around in there.

Back