Tortured Innuendo

OOH, Sorry we couldn't have met. North Carolina is a lovely place to live. And we're pretty nice, too :)

What part of our fair state were you occupying?

I lived in the coastal part, near Jacksonville. I use to love going to Surf City every chance I had! Gorgeous pieces of ass wherever you turned!

With regards to the bountiful amount of cute ass in the Jacksonville, NC area....

Yes, God bless our Marines... :devil:

Last edited:
A first!

I have never actually laughed out loud to anything posted on this site.. Until this thread! Lol ;-)

Too fun!

I didn't understand any of that.

Awww, so sorry for confusing you!

Jacksonville, North Carolina is home to the Camp Lejuene Marine Base. Lots and lots of candy for the female eye to drool over! It is also on the Atlantic coast, so there are lots of beaches.

I spent many an afternoon, sitting in my beach chair, with a pair of Ray Bans on, watching those muscled tight asses running along the beach!

Jacksonville, North Carolina is home to the Camp Lejuene Marine Base. Lots and lots of candy for the female eye to drool over! It is also on the Atlantic coast, so there are lots of beaches.

I spent many an afternoon, sitting in my beach chair, with a pair of Ray Bans on, watching those muscled tight asses running along the beach!

Yep, Aphrodite willingly gives "The Golden Apple" to the fellows at Camp LeJeune... Um, and maybe A huge shout out to Fort Bragg.....wait, don't forget Pope AFB...oooh..and we have the Coast Guard in Elizabeth City...

Yeppers, NC is a fine, FINE, place to live... Lol:devil:

Matt, I do hope you are having a very nice Thursday, over there in the UK!

Go out there and fuck, hump, jump and break the bed!

And there I was thinking you only had eyes for my... er not entirely muscled but still fairly tight arse.... (asses? that's the plural of donkey surely?)

I have never actually laughed out loud to anything posted on this site.. Until this thread! Lol ;-)

Too fun!

Do you think we should sell it to some tv company to turn into a sitcom? Maybe a BBC/HBO co-production so we can cast in an appropriately trans-atlantic manner.

Do you think we should sell it to some tv company to turn into a sitcom? Maybe a BBC/HBO co-production so we can cast in an appropriately trans-atlantic manner.

O o o! Only if I can be a creative contributor to the dialogue and the situations! Let's see....there would have to be a catchy theme song and Matt would be introduced by walking into an elevator on the top floor, with a really HOT looking woman in it. She would have to ask, "Are you going down?" Then he would have to look directly at the camera and smile as the doors closed! On each floor, the doors would open and another woman would get into the lift. Matt would also look more and more worked over as the doors opened on each floor. Then on the bottom floor, each woman would walk out with a smile on her face and straightening her clothing. Matt would have to walk out looking completely disheveled and staggering.

O o o! Only if I can be a creative contributor to the dialogue and the situations! Let's see....there would have to be a catchy theme song and Matt would be introduced by walking into an elevator on the top floor, with a really HOT looking woman in it. She would have to ask, "Are you going down?" Then he would have to look directly at the camera and smile as the doors closed! On each floor, the doors would open and another woman would get into the lift. Matt would also look more and more worked over as the doors opened on each floor. Then on the bottom floor, each woman would walk out with a smile on her face and straightening her clothing. Matt would have to walk out looking completely disheveled and staggering.

Oh Blu, that is a fabulous credit sequence that is certain to become a classic. You've an eye and skill for this kind of thing that is sure to get noticed, I'm fairly sure that lots of production companies search literotica on a regular basis looking for new talent.

What happens in the first episode? Can we somehow include limericks, trans-Atlantic misunderstandings, male strip teases, bicycles, copious amount of bum jokes and lots of conversation about the weather.

Wind. Rain. Floods. I need some imaginative and stimulating virtual nookie to take my mind off the weather.

has this thread finally died? well it was a good run while it lasted, thanks to all those who participated (or simply lurked) you've made a man feel good.

Oh Blu, that is a fabulous credit sequence that is certain to become a classic. You've an eye and skill for this kind of thing that is sure to get noticed, I'm fairly sure that lots of production companies search literotica on a regular basis looking for new talent.

What happens in the first episode? Can we somehow include limericks, trans-Atlantic misunderstandings, male strip teases, bicycles, copious amount of bum jokes and lots of conversation about the weather.

Why thank you for the compliment! But, I would be amazed if any production company watched this site!

However, I will try to come up with a concept for the first episode, which will include your topics. They kind of put me in mind of a cross between Benny Hill and Monty Python!

Why thank you for the compliment! But, I would be amazed if any production company watched this site!

However, I will try to come up with a concept for the first episode, which will include your topics. They kind of put me in mind of a cross between Benny Hill and Monty Python!

I would have thought a movie based on literotica could be really interesting. It would have to include a whole load of different threads (a bit like Altman's Short Cuts) that weave and blend together. It would cover life in all its pain, wonder, lust and glory.

But as for your own proposal... a cross between Python and Benny Hill sounds interesting, if we could get a little Jane Austen, Lewis Carroll and Dickens in as well then we might cover a pretty broad spectrum of Englishness in one go.

Back