Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been reading this thread for weeks, and I've finally decided to post. Good afternoon, ladies, Your video suggestions have been most helpful...I've soaked through my panties. ;)
 
To add...I'm about four minutes in. I love how they're kissing...like the two women actually care about each other and want to prolong the moment. What a difference that makes from the typical kisses in videos of women who seem like they're kissing only because a porn producer is paying them to do so. This looks so natural...

Mmmmm....

Erica :rose:
It is not often I achieve a truly intense orgasm just from viewing a video or image alone, but the moment in the second part where the woman on the bottom rubs and fingers the other woman while she is on top, and then the paler woman on top proceeds to orgasm and squirts a bit onto the other woman's cunny....mmm, that was heavenly. I had quite an intense orgasm at that very moment.
 
Hi good afternoon all. Just starting to watch that video everyone is going all crazy over.. Just started and already pretty damn mosit..
 
I love to be watched when I masturbate.

And I also love watching other women.

Anyone remember a vid with two women on a sofa, one fully clothed watching the other masturbate? That is so hot and I can't find it!
Oh my! I have never seen that, but it sounds very hot. I hope someone finds it and shares. It has been sonlong since we spoke Collette. I hope you are doing well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top