Summit with North Korea ain't happening = GB deplorables melting down again

Thankfully, Trump already has his prize.

FB871F75-FFF1-4289-803B-0E60CD8F38FB_cx0_cy7_cw0_w1023_r1_s.jpg

GB deplorables melting down again

giphy.gif

The motherfuckers up in here are going hard in the paint trying to convince themselves that Cheeto is still playing three-dimensional chess moves. :D

So predictable.

Breathe in the failure! :cool:

Squeaky_Toy was on it instantaneously (slow day for the Amazon delivery van, it seems) and the Trinity of Unemployed Dotards (Not_Vetteman, Not_AJ and Not_Ishmael) were all on record as proclaiming this a mighty victory for Supreme Leader Trump within an hour of the first post.

So predictable.

Breathe in the failure! :cool:

Between the Stable Genius spiking his Nobel Peace Prize ball in the end zone while his National Security Advisor invoked the "Libya model" as a precursor to negotiations, it is not surprising that this meeting fell apart.

And now the deplorables will either blame it on someone else or say it's all part of the Genius's grand scheme.

God, when will this nightmare end...

so far all I see are the CRAZY LOON LIBS in a circle jerk in this thread:D

Oh for gods sake, stop blaming trump. with everything NK leader has done you can't exactly blame trump for mistrusting him. Hell it would be insane to sit down with the NK president without some tangible evidence of their intentions.

Oh for gods sake, stop blaming trump. with everything NK leader has done you can't exactly blame trump for mistrusting him. Hell it would be insane to sit down with the NK president without some tangible evidence of their intentions.

Actually it is pretty much about how Trump blabs ahead of time, gives himself credit and everything falls through.

Pretty much Trump has failed at everything he states he is going to do.

Actually it is pretty much about how Trump blabs ahead of time, gives himself credit and everything falls through.

Pretty much Trump has failed at everything he states he is going to do.

STFU, TATTOOED THUG!

Vote CuntClinton, polls close=NEVER

Let's see.... They handed back our citizens. They started dismantling their nuclear test site. (Granted it had partially imploded anyway).

I'm thinking Trump was looking for any little sign to back out. Despite Trump's bullying tactics, it was when a NK representative talked down Pence that Trump made his move. I believe he never intended to go through with the meeting...

Let's see.... They handed back our citizens. They started dismantling their nuclear test site. (Granted it had partially imploded anyway).

I'm thinking Trump was looking for any little sign to back out. Despite Trump's bullying tactics, it was when a NK representative talked down Pence that Trump made his move. I believe he never intended to go through with the meeting...

Oh, I think he'd have sat down at the table if Kim actually showed up. And, it ain't over until it's over, so A meeting could still happen. I'm thinking there might be some more posturing by Rocket Man but eventually he'll have no other choice but to make a deal.

What most don't understand is how Trump got to this point. Everyone else tried carrot after carrot after carrot and only got robbed blind. Trump, OTOH, threatened to use the stick. And then he offered a look at the carrot and threatened with the stick again.

It's a fairly interesting strategy. One in which Trump can actually BE a bully and get away with it. It goes like: You don't like the fact that the US is knocking on your borders because you've been a bad boy? That's ok, come talk to POTUS and let's see what you can do for the US. Or we can knock a little louder, sugar. And watch all your "friends" just stand by and watch us beat your door down, drag your ass to the hangman, and wait for the cheering to start. Your choice.

Trump's getting away with it because he's picking his fights and a majority of the people as well as the US military are backing him. And the rest of the world understands that means we aren't going to lick their boots anymore.

I can see what you're saying, good points.

It's a really bad fucking idea to bait and switch as the rest of the world's leaders are sizing up how they want to do business with the United States.

Oh, I think he'd have sat down at the table if Kim actually showed up. And, it ain't over until it's over, so A meeting could still happen. I'm thinking there might be some more posturing by Rocket Man but eventually he'll have no other choice but to make a deal.

What most don't understand is how Trump got to this point. Everyone else tried carrot after carrot after carrot and only got robbed blind. Trump, OTOH, threatened to use the stick. And then he offered a look at the carrot and threatened with the stick again.

He's achieved fuck all. But the bar is set so low for the orange moron that not having a war on the peninsula is trumpeted as a triumph.

He's achieved fuck all. But the bar is set so low for the orange moron that not having a war on the peninsula is trumpeted as a triumph.

He got 3 people released. He got NK to sit down with SK and talk peace for the first time in 60 years. He got China to tell NK to dismantle their atomic mtn. He got Russia to back the fuck off in supporting NK.

That ain't fuck-all, dumbass.

He got 3 people released. He got NK to sit down with SK and talk peace for the first time in 60 years. He got China to tell NK to dismantle their atomic mtn. He got Russia to back the fuck off in supporting NK.

That ain't fuck-all, dumbass.

Obama got fifteen people released. SK and China got NK to sit down. Their "atomic mountain" collapsed in a natural disaster and Kim played it for publicity. And Sergei Lavrov is going to visit Kim next week.

Can’t blaim Trump for his own actions? Gotcha.

Back