Fingerfucking III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The joy of submission.
out.php

Still haf no the Orgasm herrVon bentdigitals? ve haff to give
der fraulien the Orgasm in the next zicks minutes or ze poor
fraulien do da die:eek: zo maybe we give herr big boney finger de try now eh?

nice chic, lucky dude!
:D:D:D:D:D
cheers
boom da doomed

Lucky hubby, lucky you. :) I hope you get what you want.
it might get better for you if the long middle finger dude comes to you if you are really lucky and it is a black black night.:rolleyes::rose::rolleyes:
whatever happens I wish you many a mind blowing Orgasm:D
;););););)
Best wishes
cheers
Boom da doom

Dude!! like why are these two sexy girl doing da pokey maan? cant they find some dudes to feed their pussy's? well if they only want a finger I am sure me ancient bony finger which has had the experience of thousands of pussies will be of better use than their soft ones.. They'll get boned too that way..:D

cheers
Boom da doomed

Dude!! like why are these two sexy girl doing da pokey maan? cant they find some dudes to feed their pussy's? well if they only want a finger I am sure me ancient bony finger which has had the experience of thousands of pussies will be of better use than their soft ones.. They'll get boned too that way..:D

cheers
Boom da doomed
Welcome back Smoot

p.s.the second girl has a man's hand in her pussy

Welcome back Smoot

so I see now, Thanks.. Poor girl tho, could've got boned but what does she do?? get a mans' pudgy hand to feed her pussy. God gave women legs and marveled at his work! he put a pussy between the legs and stood back and marveled at it, "man will really enjoy that" he said to the angel dude standing next to him, Then he made a curve y torso and marveled again, " god why did you give woman a broad shoulder and a narrow waist? do you want to make her stronger than man? I though in yesterday's meeting it was decided that women will just stay home and wait for a man to grab and fuck her", That is so", said god as he took out the sexiest pair of boobs you ever did see and stuck it artistically on the woman's chest, he again stood back and marveled at his work, " the angel saw this and passed out with the biggest hard on ever,meanwhile god gave the woman a head and a pleasent face. He stood back and marveled at his work at it again, for a long time he looked angels nearby swear they saw a bulge in his robe at last he spoke" go plant this dumb shit somewhere on Earth damn! I forgot to put a brain inside her head She ' ll get fucked and so even after all these years women are dumb fucks. That is a real story, my young friend, I was the angel;)

Welcome back Smoot

so I see now, Thanks.. Poor girl tho, could've got boned but what does she do?? get a mans' pudgy hand to feed her pussy. God gave women legs and marveled at his work! he put a pussy between the legs and stood back and marveled at it, "man will really enjoy that" he said to the angel dude standing next to him, Then he made a curve y torso and marveled again, " god why did you give woman a broad shoulder and a narrow waist? do you want to make her stronger than man? I though in yesterday's meeting it was decided that women will just stay home and wait for a man to grab and fuck her", That is so", said god as he took out the sexiest pair of boobs you ever did see and stuck it artistically on the woman's chest, he again stood back and marveled at his work, " the angel saw this and passed out with the biggest hard on ever,meanwhile god gave the woman a head and a pleasent face. He stood back and marveled at his work at it again, for a long time he looked angels nearby swear they saw a bulge in his robe embarrassed he turned away and spoke" go plant this dumb shit somewhere on Earth damn! I forgot to put a brain inside her head and now it is too late She ' ll get so fucked and so even after all these years women are dumb fucks. That is a real story, my young friend, you see I was that first angel;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back