Editor needed: Crossover Fanfic

So recently I completed work on a crossover fanfiction called Death in the Shell. It's a cross between Masamune Shirow's Ghost in the Shell and the In Death series by J.D. Robb. I have all the chapters written but I know there's still room for improvement and I wanna try and work on those improvements before I start work on a sequel I'm planning for it.

My big concern is that I don't think I have it structured properly and I'm looking for suggestions on how to get it structured in terms of character and plot. What I'm looking for is someone who is at least familiar with both those media properties or someone who is willing to learn about them. Ghost in the Shell is a Manga/Anime property and the In Death series is a book series with no other forms of media, they're both Science Fiction series that I think blend well together.

Anyway, if anybody is willing to help me with this project, I'm available via Private Message and I'll send you the chapters via copy/paste or .docx if preferred. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and hope to hear from you soon.

Back