The Pool Boy - rvplymates & RichCranium

rvplymates

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Posts
9,719
The Pool Boy - rvplymates (Open)

Marie Wallace
35
Divorced
Blonde, blue eyes, 5' 4

The sun was hot and Marie was sweltering in the heat and getting annoyed as the pool boy had not arrived yet. Her long wavy blond hair felt hot on her neck and back. All she wanted to do was dive in the pool but she knew it had to be cleaned. She heard a clattering sound at the side of her house and looked there. Sure enough there he was pulling his equipment along. She stood up, her breast high and proud as she stood with her hands on her hips, "Its about time, what kept you", she shouted at the younger man.
 
Last edited:
Marcus
20 yrs old
6' tall, 205 pounds
rusty hazel eyes, shoulder length brown hair.
has a girlfriend
athletic build, wide shouldered. kept a reddish copper tan by being outside constantly


As Marie watches, the "pool boy" finally walks/stumbles through the narrow fence gate, trying his best to keep from dumping a half dozen pool cleaning tools from his overburdened arms.

Long rubber hoses drag the ground behind me and several nets and rakes are laid over my young shoulders. A small bottle of cleaning supply tumbles from my arms and clatters across the cement! The smell of pool chlorine wafts through the air as a small bit of fluid leaks from the bottle and I awkwardly try to pick it back up!

"I know! I'm. I'm really sorry, Miss Wallace. We had a bit of car trouble.. and then Mrs. Davis had a really bad leak in her above ground pool and then Mrs. Warren wanted me to clean her yard pond and those cheap koi she stocked tried to...... " My voice trails off as I see you are uninterested in my excuses, your manicured hands resting indignantly on your round hips, your face showing your obvious impatience. "... I am really sorry, ma'am. I got here as fast as I could.. and I'll have you up and running in no time!" I swallow nervously, not sure if you're about to go off on me or not.

I manage to peel my eyes away from your jutting breasts and curved hips long enough to give the pool a cursory glance. The cool shimmering surface of the pool undulates softly, the clear water only slightly tinged by the barest notion of algae. I notice the sound of the filter pumps rhythmically running nearby, but the output jets don't seem to be running. Shielding my eyes from the bright sun, I look under the surface and sight a few errant green globular clumps. Even at the far end of the pool, under the heavy overhanging boughs of the tree canopies, only a few sporadic leaves are visible.

"It doesn't look too bad! I can fish out those leaves and reset your filters. Something must have gotten sucked into your intake! Probably a bunch of leaves fell off during those storms last week! I'll go clear it and you'll be swimming in no time, Miss Wallace!" I say, forcing a happy tone into my voice, trying my best to assuage your impatience with me!
 
Marie was tapping her foot with impatience as she watched the pool boy drag all his equipment into the pool area. She couldn't believe the company he worked for did not given him some kind of cart. She felt a bit sorry for him but knew she could not back down especially from the help as she knew if she did show sympathy for him she would probably wind up being the last on his list of people that he had to service. She continued to tap her toe as if she was impatient with him as he apologized and gave so many excuses for being late that she was getting angry once more.

Finally he realized that she did not want to hear his excuses and before she could tell him to get to work he apologized and turned to the pool. I could see you were assessing it so I knew you were getting down to business so I sat down on my lawn chair and watched you. Suddenly you spoke, "It doesn't look too bad! I can fish out those leaves and reset your filters. Something must have gotten sucked into your intake! Probably a bunch of leaves fell off during those storms last week! I'll go clear it and you'll be swimming in no time, Miss Wallace!"

I nodded my head satisfied that you knew what you were talking about. I asked, "How long will all that take." I was a lot calmer than I was when you arrived.
 
Last edited:
I do my best to stay cordial, thankful that she seems to be placated by my assessment! Looking around the pool's deck and border, I search for a place to drop my heavy load. My eyes glance over her smooth supple legs as they dangle from the lawn chair. Swallowing nervously, I can't help but let a few lurid thoughts of what a body like that could do go flittering through my mind.

Suddenly I am aware of the hot, dripping sweat that is trickling down my wide back and jerk my eyes away quickly. It simply wouldn't be professional to be caught oogling a client and she doesn't seem like the type with a lot of patience for lollygagging. I turn away and start trudging across the lawn toward the pump casings beside the tall privacy fence.

A wry grin crosses my face in amusement. From the way she is throwing her voice and those hips around, she probably hasn't had to develop much patience. I'm used to it though. Most of my customers are wealthy cityfolk and expect to be waited on hand and foot by poor working class peasants like me. They never pay attention to the delicate equipment they throw so much money away on. I usually spend most of my summer installing new pumps and filters. Simple jobs anyone could handle,.. but people like her would rather pay out the nose than risk getting her delicate manicured nails dirty handling an algae coated filter. I really don't mind. Keeping these rich folks kiddie pools clear gives me the cash I need to go diving on my own time!

The long stiff poles balancing over my shoulder dig into my skin and the thick coils of rubber hosing are growing heavier by the moment. Struggling over to the small pool box, I try to lay down the equipment as gently as possible, but only do a passable job. Most of the rubber coils and chemical bottles plop down with a dull thud on the expensive bluegrass sod. The long aluminum and fiberglass poles clatter against the fence as I set them aside. To be honest, most of the equipment is for looks.. or "just in case". A splash of chlorine or salt, a little bit of rinsing out, strain a few leaves. It's not difficult work,.. but the clients are less likely to argue over the bill if they think they're getting their money's worth.

I turn back to Miss Wallace, putting on my best professional demeanor, glad that she has cooled off. Even when angry, she is a looked. When she is sweet, she can probably look like an angel. Keeping my eyes from wandering up those silky legs to those jutting breasts and the beautiful blonde locks that are draped over them does take a bit of effort, but I pull it off.

"Unless something is actually broken, it should be really quick. If the filter is just clogged with some leaves and alge,. I'll crank up the pump motors, add some cleaner fluid, and clean out any possible blockages. I have a new filter in the truck. I'll switch in and have the water clean enough for you to use in no time. I can scoop out those parts in the pool in no time. You should be able to hop in in about an hour,.. maybe two or three if you are sensitive to chlorine. I'll come by first thing tomorrow morning and re-adjust the pump and install another brand new filter if that's ok with you. This time tomorrow, it'll be even clearer than Cozumel!... and cleaner too!"

Turning back to the pump box, I can hear the expensive dual filter system chugging along sluggishly. Before even looking, I can tell there is a blockage. Something has been sucked past the pool grates and into the pump filter. A normal problem. Usually a wad of leaves or a pool toy lost in the intake. Clogging up the line, the intake is choked to a trickle and the majority of the pool water has been sitting stagnant with very little movement and almost no filtration. Reaching down, I flick off the pumps, hearing the slow wet trickle of pressure adjusting inside the box.

Popping off the lid to my cleansing agent, I casually pry open the box and start unscrewing the filter casing. With a wet pop, the lid depressurizes, a cascade of dank water bursting over the seals. Tossing the lid aside, I lean over the top, slipping my fingers down into the filter. A large heavy mass has been drawn into the casing and is wrapped like some amorphous, stringy shape. I chuckle to myself as I see it has become pulled and stretched around the entire cylindrical filter, a slimy coating of algae and particulate clinging to it. No wonder the filter wasn't working. It almost looks like a gooey black octopus has benn wrapped around it!

As my fingers dig into it, I feel the soft, spongey texture give under my fingers. "It almost feels like cloth." I think to myself,.. grabbing it with my hand and giving a strong yank. "Maybe somebody dropped a tank top into the pool?" I wonder as the water logged glob and the entire filter slide free with a loud wet sloshing! Icy cold water pours from it as I shake it off, trying to separate the material from the filter.

I call to her over my shoulder, "Hey! Good news, Miss Wallace.. looks like your filter is still practically new!" As I turn to look over at her, the filter and material come apart with a slimy squish, the thin knotted material unfurling from itself. Weeks of constant suction and exposure to water has obviously ruined the garment,.. but as it hangs limply from my hand, the long sleeves and legs become evident! I can't help but feel an amused smile creep over my face as I realize I am holding the remains of a tattered, torn, sheer bodysuit!

Glancing from it to her, I can easily envision how it would fit a certain 5'6 blonde wonderfully. The sheer material would cling to and stretch over those gravity defying breasts and definitely accentuate everything on a woman like her! I manage to control the almost childish impulse to giggle,.. but I do blush a bit and force a cough to hide my amused surprise. "hmm. uh,.. well, .. thats one mystery solved." I say hoarsely, carefully tossing the bodysuit aside and turning back to the pump box. As funny and sexy as it is, I don't want to offend a client.. or hurt her feelings. The damp slimy material plops against the ground as I try to act like I barely noticed it.

"It's her pool afterall." I think to myself as I slide the filter back in place and begin screwing the lid back on. "and I wish Angie could dress like that!" I mutter quietly under my breath. I bite my lip, trying to ignore the sudden arousal forming in my shorts. I steal a glance over the worn, tattered material,.. wondering if it was the pump that tore and ripped it.. or her beautifully manicured nails.
 
Last edited:
I let my body relax as well as my mind as I relaxed on my lawn chair. I felt a bit sorry that I had been a bit nasty to you. You seemed nice and I felt sorry that you did not have some way to carry you equipment. The company you worked for must be too cheap to provide that for you but than again your services are cheap for me which is a good thing. I watched as you moved to the pump casing and smiled a bit as you were looking for the problem right away instead of just putting the chemicals into the pool. I looked at you from time to time and was satisfied you were doing your job.
I closed my eyes and suddenly I heard your voice and opened them again, "Unless something is actually broken, it should be really quick. If the filter is just clogged with some leaves and alge,. I'll crank up the pump motors, add some cleaner fluid, and clean out any possible blockages. I have a new filter in the truck. I'll switch in and have the water clean enough for you to use in no time. I can scoop out those parts in the pool in no time. You should be able to hop in in about an hour,.. maybe two or three if you are sensitive to chlorine. I'll come by first thing tomorrow morning and re-adjust the pump and install another brand new filter if that's ok with you. This time tomorrow, it'll be even clearer than Cozumel!... and cleaner too!"

I told you, "It sounds good to me". I closed my eyes again and relaxed. My eyes snapped open as you called out again, "Hey! Good news, Miss Wallace.. looks like your filter is still practically new!" I looked at you a little annoyed but manage not to say something nasty. After all I need to keep my pool boy. I had already lost 3 of them because of my lack of patience. I called out, "That's good" and closed my eyes once more.

I heard you cough and opened my eyes again as you said, "hmm. uh,.. well, .. thats one mystery solved." I saw you toss something aside and got up and made my way over by you and picked up the object. I frowned and said, "What is this." I look at you and asked, "What is this?", once more.
 
Finishing the final adjustments on the filter, I try to keep my eyes focused on the work at hand and not on the sauntering form of my client as she approached, her blue eyes investigating the damp, sodden bodysuit tossed on the ground. Afterall, I needed all the work I could get, and Miss Wallace had developed a... "reputation" for being something of a demanding client, but a very well paying one. Unlike so many other clients, she always paid promptly and her checks never bounce. Getting caught oogling the bounce and jiggle of her well shaped body might be something she wouldn't take from her lowly pool cleaner.

At her exclaimed question, I can't help but look from the slinky, shredded outfit in her hands, up to her frowning face and back again. Not wanting to offend her, I do the best thing I can think of and simply play the part of a stupid pool hand. "Um,.. I don't know, Ma'am." I say with a shrug of my wide shoulders, turning back to the filter pump casing, doing my best to seem busy with the already fastened bolts. "It's no big deal. ... I mean,. it looks like one of your.. swimsuits got sucked up in the intake valve. Your system is designed for a much larger pool, so it's pretty stout. Maybe you forgot it out on the deck or dropped it somewhere,.. the wind blew it into the pool,and it ended up wrapped around your filter!"


Of course, I assume that's not really how it happened. I reckon she merely lost it one night while too tipsy from wine or entertaining some lucky bastard! I feel my face grow a bit warm and flushed, the mental image of her peeling off that skintight bodystocking by moonlight flashing through my mind. I silently remind myself "it's her pool. If she felt like taking a dip in lingerie and ended up too busy to notice it sucked into the pool filter, thats her business. These suburban types are always throwing wild parties after all." Clearing my throat, I shake away that lewd mental imagery and also try to ignore the effect her bikini is having on my 20 year old libido. Working around pools all summer has gotten me used to seeing clients in their swimsuits, but the way Miss Wallace fills out a bikini is certainly more striking than most! I nervously try to will away the proud erection forming under my board shorts and kneel down to activate the pump controls.

Finished with the filter casing. I try to keep my eyes on my work as I stand back up. The heavy pumps engage and the steady, heavy hum of suction emanates from it as the pool water starts flowing through steadliy. "Now that your fliters are clear, I can have you ready swim in no time." I smile politely as I speak to you, making an effort to keep my eyes above your neckline.
 
I frowned as I got up from the chair and moved toward you. I looked at the bodysuit on the ground. I shook my head as I spoke, not actually to you as I was stunned, "I don't wear body suits at all." I picked it up and tried to think of someone I knew who would fit such a thing. I shook my head no as none of my husbands or my friends wore such a thing. Hum I though my husband is having an affair.

Suddenly you spoke breaking my concentration, "Um,.. I don't know, Ma'am." I looked at you and frowned as I did not know why you said that. I could not remember our conversation. I watched as you turned back to the filter pump and began to work again. Suddenly you spoke to me, "It's no big deal. ... I mean,. it looks like one of your.. swimsuits got sucked up in the intake valve. Your system is designed for a much larger pool, so it's pretty stout. Maybe you forgot it out on the deck or dropped it somewhere,.. the wind blew it into the pool,and it ended up wrapped around your filter!"

I growled out, "This is a bodysuit, I do not wear such a thing in my pool. None of my friends do either. Something is going on here that I am not aware of. I watched you work wondering if I could hire you to keep tabs on my husband. I wondered if you would do such a job. Finally I asked, "Would you consider taking on the job of watching my pool to see if someone is sneaking into it at night?" I was careful not to tell you what I was really thinking.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top