Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
INL - Thank you for your comment. People have told us they are always happy to see the Fire Department show up because they know we are there to help, which can not always be said for when the RCMP arrives.

You and your colleagues maintain cool heads in the face of peril and panic. That is extremely heroic and admirable. The police folk don't always keep their composure. Darn your shifts are awful too!

I was meant to tomorrow but sadly those plans have fallen through.

Darn, I'm sorry to hear that! Maybe something else will pan out?

I think YOU resemble that remark!

You and your colleagues maintain cool heads in the face of peril and panic. That is extremely heroic and admirable. The police folk don't always keep their composure. Darn your shifts are awful too!

I just might :devil:

No i probably shouldn't be going out in the wet weather honestly. Plus only one person i want to see

But he has to learn to control his temper on the golf course. He swears more than Fleet Week in NYC in nine holes!!

We all have a flaw or two

You are right!

I am a Hellion!!

And we love you for it

No i probably shouldn't be going out in the wet weather honestly. Plus only one person i want to see

And we love you for it

:D

I just wish this team lasted longer than two seasons

hellions.gif

You are right!

I am a Hellion!!

LOL!! Now, daddy Rj, we might be a little partial to Hellions in this thread.

And we love you for it

Hugs! I wish you didn't have to deal with the chronic pain. You have cute boots to wear. :)

LOL!! Now, daddy Rj, we might be a little partial to Hellions in this thread.

Hugs! I wish you didn't have to deal with the chronic pain. You have cute boots to wear. :)

Oh oh you let our secret out ;)

Oh i'm so used to the pain. It's more my cold i'm worried about getting worse in the cold and rain

Oh oh you let our secret out ;)

Oh i'm so used to the pain. It's more my cold i'm worried about getting worse in the cold and rain

I'm so sorry that you're used to the pain. It's horrible. :(

They had me on a bunch of different meds for mine, none of which really helped. So now, I just have to take 2 Aleve twice a day for two weeks out of the month to make it tolerable. Then, a heating pad on my really bad days to relax my back somewhat. The physical requirements of my job make it worse some days, but seem to help other days. As Cookie said, it really is a crap shoot on how I feel when I wake up.

They had me on a bunch of different meds for mine, none of which really helped. So now, I just have to take 2 Aleve twice a day for two weeks out of the month to make it tolerable. Then, a heating pad on my really bad days to relax my back somewhat. The physical requirements of my job make it worse some days, but seem to help other days. As Cookie said, it really is a crap shoot on how I feel when I wake up.

I am a breakfast cereal when I wake up:

My foot goes *SNAP*
My back goes *KRACKLE*
My knee goes *POP*

I am a breakfast cereal when I wake up:

My foot goes *SNAP*
My back goes *KRACKLE*
My knee goes *POP*

That's me too. At 28 years old. :rolleyes:

I was in an accident when I was 14, and have had back issues ever since. In 2009, I sprained my lumbar, and have had muscle spasm issues. Add in the fibromyalgia, and I'm a wreck.

That's me too. At 28 years old. :rolleyes:

I was in an accident when I was 14, and have had back issues ever since. In 2009, I sprained my lumbar, and have had muscle spasm issues. Add in the fibromyalgia, and I'm a wreck.

I'm 48. My back is from herniating my L2 while horsing around with my then 11-year-old son.

The ankle and knee are from soccer, Frisbee, and hockey injuries.

I'm 48. My back is from herniating my L2 while horsing around with my then 11-year-old son.

The ankle and knee are from soccer, Frisbee, and hockey injuries.

I can't remember the last time I wasn't in pain of some sort. Good for me is just a dull ache.

I can't remember the last time I wasn't in pain of some sort. Good for me is just a dull ache.

My doctor and two therapists are shocked I can walk without whining about the pain. I learned how to manage the arthritic pain. the only time it really hurts is just before summer storms and winter snows.

My doctor and two therapists are shocked I can walk without whining about the pain. I learned how to manage the arthritic pain. the only time it really hurts is just before summer storms and winter snows.

Yup. I have issues with my right knee as well, that was the side that took the brunt of the impact in my teen years accident. I was on a bicycle and was hit by a heavy duty pickup truck. I was thrown over a lane of traffic and landed in a parking lot on my hands and knees. My right knee took most of my weight. My skull was also fractured since I wasn't wearing a helmet. I'm lucky though, it could have been a lot worse.

Moi?? :eek:

Oopps, sorry!

Oh, yes, letting that move into bronchitis or worse would be awful.

That's what happened to daddy and why i won't be seeing him tomorrow. He's on bed rest.

Yes it is.
Yeah i know it took me MANY years to find anything that helped but the lyrica does make it possible for me to do my job, i don't think i would have been able too before this, it's so physical.
Yes i'm sorry you know that pain all to well too

Hmmm, I haven't heard the depths of your bad. Now I'm a curious kitty...

Me too

Yup. I have issues with my right knee as well, that was the side that took the brunt of the impact in my teen years accident. I was on a bicycle and was hit by a heavy duty pickup truck. I was thrown over a lane of traffic and landed in a parking lot on my hands and knees. My right knee took most of my weight. My skull was also fractured since I wasn't wearing a helmet. I'm lucky though, it could have been a lot worse.

OUCH!

I used to flip, crash, jump, get hit by open doors while on my bike. Worst I got was a split finger nail.

OUCH!

I used to flip, crash, jump, get hit by open doors while on my bike. Worst I got was a split finger nail.

Aside from the fractured skull, I only needed 9 stitches in my right leg since it was sliced wide open. They couldn't do a lot to make it pretty. As I said, I'm lucky. I felt worse for the driver of the truck. He was in a company vehicle, on his way to work. He was intoxicated, but below the legal limit. He had just lost his wife of 30+ years to cancer. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back