DoctorKnotty's KnottyNurse

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I have a little bit of news for everyone. Still not quite over this head cold and I think in my carelessness I may have given this cold to KnottyNurse. On top of all that we both leave for our vacation in one day. Their will be a lack of posts on our part for the next two weeks. The good news is that if we start feeling better we are going to take more photo sets while we are on our vacation. The bad news is that everyone is going to have to wait two weeks for us to get back before we can post much more then what I will be posting tonight.

Attachments

• Handles_13.jpg
    Handles_13.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,748
attachment.php

I hope these will hold everyone over till we return

Attachments

• Handles_14.jpg
    Handles_14.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,776
wow

Just saw my screen name on her body! so awesome! instant wood and I would love to lick the spot it is on!

Safe travels, doc and nurse!

Thanks thør. We did have a safe trip, if not just a little knotty.

Have a great time!

Oh we did. Any guesses where we went?

Have fun on your vacation.

We did. again, any guesses where we went?

Just saw my screen name on her body! so awesome! instant wood and I would love to lick the spot it is on!

Glad you like the set. We thought it was a pretty neat idea.

I think these pics are fantastic. I think she's really beautiful!

You don't have to think. She is :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• Handles_15.jpg
    Handles_15.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 1,517
Thanks thør. We did have a safe trip, if not just a little knotty.

Oh we did. Any guesses where we went?

We did. again, any guesses where we went?

Glad you like the set. We thought it was a pretty neat idea.

You don't have to think. She is :)

attachment.php

yummy!

We almot have everything put away from our trip.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Handles_16.jpg
    Handles_16.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,536
attachment.php

It's a great day outside today. I am going to get out of the office and see if the nurse will come play with me.

Attachments

• Handles_17.jpg
    Handles_17.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,523
Welcome back. Where did you two get off to?

Thanks D0uglas. Now I think you know us well enough by now that I can't just come out and tell you where we went on our vacation, but your more then welcome to guess and I will tell you if you guess it. I can even give you some small clues. We attended a three day event while we were gone and we did take a photo set. So if your not able to search the Internet and figure out what three day event happen over the last two weeks or so, then maybe their will be enough clues in the photo set we took to give away where we went. Maybe.

Nice looking pussy

Good tasting too!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Handles_18.jpg
    Handles_18.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 1,520
attachment.php

This photo represents the last of the "Handles" photo set. I hope everyone enjoyed it. I need to do some photo shop work still before the next set is ready and everyone can vote on it. Please hang in their while I work on it.

Attachments

• Handles_19.jpg
    Handles_19.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 2,259
This photo represents the last of the "Handles" photo set. I hope everyone enjoyed it. I need to do some photo shop work still before the next set is ready and everyone can vote on it. Please hang in their while I work on it.

Thanks, Doc and Knotty Nurse!

attachment.php

Even though my name wasn't on the beautiful canvas - it was a good set - Dave

attachment.php

Thank you, this set has been a treat!

Thanks, Doc and Knotty Nurse!

You're Welcome

Even though my name wasn't on the beautiful canvas - it was a good set - Dave

Well thank you BMW75RT. Maybe next time.

Thank you, this set has been a treat!

Really glad to hear you enjoyed it.

I am still working on putting together the next round of voting. I am cleaning up some of the photos we took on our vacation so you can vote on them. I really hope I complete this task sooner rather than later. Hang tight guys!

That was so thoughtful of you guys.......maybe next time you might find a spot for me too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back