Subway Sluts are a Dime a Dozen but not this one. [Closed to Spankmegirl23]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-Miles got on the subway today dressed in jeans and a simple red tee shirt with white and blue sneakers on he was once more off from work and going to enjoy a nice past time of Subway Groping. Miles is a nice kid but loves this taboo nature and naughty things he can do. His targets are often school girls and looking around today was a good day for groping a lot of business men already in on some fun but he saw one girl he had to get to. her hair that ass in her skirt she was going to be his target today. Miles lightly pressed against the girl from behind just looking over her form as if just holding on to the rails for the ride-

Marie got on the subway going away she needed something she just didnt know what,Sh was nice bulid brown hair pulled up,36c Guys didnt get what she wanted she had a naughty mind.
She got on subway standing in a brown skirt and white Tshirt showed alittle boobs.Looking around she seen a guy walk behind her holding on to the rail,she looked away wondering what he was thinking she smiled still looking around.

-His hands went to work. Miles cupped her breasts and she seem to freeze up and only small gasps from her lips as his hands slowly lifted her shirt and bra and began to rub her breasts teasing her nipples. His fingers trail down in to her skirt and panties and begin to finger her. She was like Butter either he didn't care what was happening or was to scared to scream for help either way she was squirming against him and his cock ground in to her ass.-

She was shocked,Marie felt him touch her breasts and freeze up not sure what to at the monment but as his hand went to under her panties she could feel she liked it as he fingered her.
She aquirm against him giving in to what he wanted and parted her legs alittle bit trying not to make much sound there was people behind them couldnt see what he was doing.Moving her ass against his cock alittle bit.

-He looked this encounter was short today but he would have more fun another. He was close to his stop as his fingers invaded her pussy and rubbed her clit teasing the soft nipple on her breast. Miles smiled as he fingered her faster and spread his fingers in her wet cunt.-"Tell me does this feel enjoyable?"-He whispers softly in her ear.-"Does this turn you on?"

She was getting so turnon just by his fingers in her fingering her fast and hard,The train almost comming to a stop she moans as he says tell me does this feel enjoyable.

Marie moves her ass back against him she begin to answer after he ask does this turn you on.She feels his fingers leave inside her.And she seen him walk out of the train.She lead against the rail.He didnt do it that long but her knees was weak.

She was so turnon by this guy she didnt know how he touch what he wanted,she knewl she get back on the train tommorrow hoping to see him again.

=The Day Went on there was something strange though Miles wanted more of that Girl so much more of her it was weird. But when he got back on later she was not there tomorrow was a new day he didn't even go on his normal grope rampage to cheer him self up that girl was something. The Next day in a blue shirt and blue jeans he got to the Train this time he had work and the train stopped by the Pier it would be a long ride so he would have to see where this went today. Miles got on and saw her again he smiled to him self.-"Well can't say no to a woman."-he chuckled to him self and got behind her but this time he felt her ass push back in to him he smiled. His hands ran in front of her and rubbed her breasts again his hands lifting her shirt and bra exposing her again but she seem to lean back he rlips parted and Miles stopped a moment she was going to speak.-

Marie went on though the day she was so turnon she goes to a party but she didnt she wanted more of him,It was crazy she didnt know this guy but she had his way with her as he wanted. The Next she got on and waited after a few mins she seen him walk behind her she push her ass to into him.

As his hand went up her shirt exposing her breast she moan leading back she say " I did enjoy it and it did turn me on yesterday" She seen him smile as his hands went back to her breasts,Her shirt and bra was still pushed up.

-Miles smiled as he began to finger her pussy again teasing the clit his other hand teasing the nipple pinching it and his lips over her neck sucking on it gently and a bit of biting in the tender area.-"There is something about you...maybe it's because your are enjoying it unlike many others."-he said.-"But i haven't been able to touch another girl since yesterday i think i found my one person to play with."

Marie moan feeling his fingers at her pussy again he was in her mind all night she need him it was crazy she met this guy a day ago didnt know his name and letting him touch her like this.

Feeling him pinch her nipples and bitting her neck she bit her lip to keep from screaming out.No guy was ever like this she knewl she had other side and this guy was giving it to her.

" mm yess Ill be your naughty little toy when you want all i had in my mind was you being so rough i enjoyed it so much " She smiled as he fingered her hard she pushed her ass back onto his cock feeling he was hard.

"I will give you so much...I have to work today at the docks but i will give you my number your welcome to call me up we can get together more."-Miles fingered her pussy more slipping his number in her bag as his cock grinds in to her ass.-"Come on tell me what you want?"-he said as his fingers dug deeper.-

" I want whatever you want me to do i want to suck your nice cock i feel I want you fuck me use me" Her knee getting week from him moving his fingers faster leaning more on him feeling his cock poking against her.she bit her lip harder she felt so hot knowing she would come soon.

"I want you to get on your knee's and suck me off while you finger your pussy."-He smiled to her.-"Come on now i know you want to i bet you will enjoy it to."-Miles was enjoying this soon she was on her knee's his hands in her hair gripping it tight as he looked to her eyes.-"Yeah suck my cock little fuck toy and finger that pussy harder."-he smiled.-

Marie looked around there wa alot of people on the train.She turn going to her knees she took out his cock licking it first then took it in her mouth sucking the head first then taking more in,She knewl this was crazy people around but around him she felt like giving him what he wanted.

Her hand went to her pussy fingering her wet pussy hard moaning on his cock.

-Miles smiled.-"Yeah you dirty little slut good girl suck that cock up."-His hands gripped her hair a bit and began to thrust his cock deep in her mouth groaning with delight.-"Yeah that's right make my cock nice and wet to shove in your tight cunt yeah that's right."

Marie moan she got so turn on she didnt care about other poeple she forgot she was on the train she wanted his cock,she wanted to pleases him,She took more him in her mouth deep throating him bobing her head up and down faster,

Still fingering her wet pussy.She needed his cock him to fuck her hard and fast god just the thought make her wetter.

-Taking her lips off his cock he smiled.-"I think it's time to fuck that pussy of yours."-He bends her towards the glass looking out as he lifted her skirt and pulled her panties aside as he shoved his cock in her pussy and pushed deep in her pussy and began to thrust his cock in her pussy. His hands gripped her shoulders and then swapped to on on her waist and one in her hair pulling back a bit.-

She moan as she felt his cock enter her she knewl this was crazy she wanted this she pushed back on his cock as he goes deeper fucking her so hard,she bit her lip trying to be quiet,His hand pulling at her hair.
She was his right now and he knewl it. she was so wet pushing back onto his cock hard.

-Miles groaned his cock pounded her body harder deeper.-"That's right slut come on scream for me you know you want to say how much you like it."

Moaning she lets out moan as she said " Yes your nice cock in my pussy so deep"

She moved fast with him she knewl she was gonna cum soon.oh my she thought this was so hot.

-He saw his stop coming up in 10 minutes just enough time. His cock pounds her pussy harder faster.-"I am going to cum you fuck toy tell me where you want this delicious cum go on tell me?"

"please in my pussy" She moan knowing he had to go she wanted him to cum.
She felt so naughty his cum inside her all way home she still had abit to go.She pushed back faster,harder moaing feeling herself cum soon.

Last edited:
-He came filling her pussy with his cum deep and groaned he turned her around and looked.-"Lick my cock clean you got just enough time.-"Once she licked it clean he smiled to her and ran his fingers in her hair just as the train slowed down and he whispered.-"Your special....call me later at 3pm."-he walked off and went to the rest room to clean up a bit then went to work at the piers.-

She smiled as he suck him clean watching him go she knewl she wanted more.It was crazy she sat feeling his cum run down her leg she smiled.

Back