care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voted cause I'm devoted.

I didn't need the inducement (not that it wouldn't be welcome), but your asking was quite enough.

Like OGME, I didn't need a bribe, I am one of your quiet, non-posting-voted for you admirers.

I like that your goal is to beat Hines's time. Him transitioning from football to triathlon was awesome and I imagine a big deal for Pitt natives, but you've got the triathlete experience that he did not, so you can do it!

Last edited:
I like that your goal is to beat Hines's time. Him transitioning from football to triathlon was awesome and I imagine a big deal for Pitt natives, but you've got the triathlete experience that he did not, so you can do it!

Yeah except he said one and done, so I wanna poke the bear

Yeah except he said one and done, so I wanna poke the bear

That's great! lol.

Oh, and I must admit I am looking at the pic again, in part because that's quite a pretty machine you have behind your gorgeous self. Your bike really is a great addition to your pics, considering the hours you spend on it to get your fantastic shapely body. :)

I would love to vote for you but I am not willing to give the my friends list with e-mails and b-dates!! Sorry!

That's great! lol.

Oh, and I must admit I am looking at the pic again, in part because that's quite a pretty machine you have behind your gorgeous self. Your bike really is a great addition to your pics, considering the hours you spend on it to get your fantastic shapely body. :)

I love my girl. She's getting a sister this year :)

I have a road bike currently, getting a time trial/tri bike

ah, I noticed the tri bars on your current one so figured it is a tri bike already. Your times are going to get that much better with the real tri bike!

I have a road bike currently, getting a time trial/tri bike

First time ever seeing this thread. Its great. You are funny to read, pretty as heck and I must say, you have a great body and that ass!! OMG

good luck in your next race

ah, I noticed the tri bars on your current one so figured it is a tri bike already. Your times are going to get that much better with the real tri bike!

They're just clip on aero bars. Joining the big leagues this year :)

First time ever seeing this thread. Its great. You are funny to read, pretty as heck and I must say, you have a great body and that ass!! OMG

good luck in your next race

Haha thank you :) I workout a bit :p

They're just clip on aero bars. Joining the big leagues this year :)

Well I imagine Georgia will always be your sentimental favorite though. I seem to remember you saying that's her name at some point, if I'm wrong, I apologize!

got five miles of road work in this morning
might get a couple more later tonight after work

Nice. I'm heading to the bike shop to get a ride in and then going to pure barre because I need an ass that won't quit

Well I imagine Georgia will always be your sentimental favorite though. I seem to remember you saying that's her name at some point, if I'm wrong, I apologize!

Yup! I won't even consider selling her to have te extra cash to get the new one. I'll set G up as a true road bike once the tri babe is here :)

Nice. I'm heading to the bike shop to get a ride in and then going to pure barre because I need an ass that won't quit

honey, based on the one photo - you doing squats or something
your ass is fucking awesome
but love the energy - keep showing us that killer ass

honey, based on the one photo - you doing squats or something
your ass is fucking awesome
but love the energy - keep showing us that killer ass

I squat all the things! Seriously. They're the best

I squat all the things! Seriously. They're the best

i do lunges and squats most work out days
they are the best for legs
who needs all that other shit for your legs, ass, quads - just do squats and lunges

hold a couple kettle bells and rock it

i do lunges and squats most work out days
they are the best for legs
who needs all that other shit for your legs, ass, quads - just do squats and lunges

hold a couple kettle bells and rock it

I like a squat rack and then a barbell over the shoulder for walking lunges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back