What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
been watching me through your telescope again? Thats forbidden based on the restraining order I got on ya.....remember?

You just need a good butt busting/fuck.... thats my diagnosis and treatment.

I couldn't agree more!!

I can bake "cocoa brownies", light brownies...I'll crumble them, put some on the bottom of a flute glass, put in some mousse, then whipped cream, then ganache..repeat...

Sounds delightful. :)

That life is pretty good right now:). Drying out just fine. No adverse effects, just feeling more myself than I have in a long long time.

Why conform to what others want you to conform to? Do you like it? If so keep it. They have the ability to turn off the sigs., the images, or place you on ignore if they are offended by your photo. Keep what YOU like. :rose:

I'm with Red... I thought it was lovely when I saw it last night. I think cock and pussy pics belong as profile pics but tushes and chests can be done tastefully. Yours is... *hugs*

You are both right! Thank you for reminding me that I got on this sight to be myself! If others don't like it, then they don't have to look!

((((HUGS)))) to the both of you!

You are both right! Thank you for reminding me that I got on this sight to be myself! If others don't like it, then they don't have to look!

((((HUGS)))) to the both of you!

You're very welcome.

I do know how you feel - - cowslinger would have my shirt ripped off and my bra too because he hates my AV so much. :rolleyes:

You're very welcome.

I do know how you feel - - cowslinger would have my shirt ripped off and my bra too because he hates my AV so much. :rolleyes:

lol...what a butthole! that was a secret twixt yew and eye!!!

at least you dont have your cock avatar up, forcing me to put you on ignore.

lol...what a butthole! that was a secret twixt yew and eye!!!

at least you dont have your cock avatar up, forcing me to put you on ignore.

Bullshit - you've mentioned it time and time again in that What would you do the Avatar person thingie thread!

I do not have a cock, but I'm pretty sure I can find a few for you to gaze up and I'll send them via PM if you'd like, so folks don't see you ogling my Avatar in public. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back