Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was only a beginner at pool so whenever I had the opportunity to practice and I had someone who offered to show me, I jumped at the chance

I made sure that I was dressed appropriately, the last time I was told to wear a mini skirt and you should have seen the looks I got from the other patrons

No - tonight I wore a long summer skirt and blouse, nice high heeled sandals, I had learnt that I needed all the height I could get on difficult shots

I spot you entering the pool hall and I instantly get a boner. I go over and ask if you can handle a stick.

Hold the stick in your hands, kneel forward towards the table spreading your legs, line the stick up with the ball and smoothly slide the stick back and forth thru your hand.

I do as instructed

like this?

i try to line up the balls and hit - the stick just kisses the ball and shoots off to the side - the white ball doesn't get close to the others

*blushes*

As i am explaining this I am standing behind you close pressing my hard erection up against your round ass.

thats all right I tell you. This time I reach forward from behind you putting my hand on yours guiding the stick. As I am doing this mouthis just inches from your ea.

We both pull back on the stick and it hits the white ball straight on knocking the 9 ball in the hole.

i let you lean me over the table, your hands on mine as you tell me what to do

I feel you move effortlessly, the stroke perfect, the ball dropping down

wooohoooo - yayyy

that was fun

If you want I have a pool table at home. I could give you some more tips there.

mmm thanks - but I'm supposed to be meeting a girlfriend of mine here ...

Let's say that if she doesn't turn up in 10 minutes, we can go

I try to do everything as you had shown me - this time i hit the ball, but it just missed the hole - not a bad teacher are you

Let me show you.

I stand behind you again and position you gainst the table how I want you. I ran my hand up your leg gently going to your hand and I bend you forward with my hips.

Now just softly pull back and forward.

I feel your strong hands move me into position - the contact electric

I try to concentrate but i am now distracted - your body pressing against me as I lean over and take the shot

good job!

Just watching you work that stick makes my erection bigger. I keep imagining bending you over the table and having my way with you.

I look around the table picking my shot. I find the right one and i bend forward on the table and slide the stick thru my hands lineing up the shot and then I let it rip hitting the edge of the que ball and just tapping the other ball in the hole.

I shoot you a wink and a smile and then continue hitting in all the other balls till the game is over.

Look like I won do you wanna play another?

i walk over - a kiss for the winner

I give you a quick kiss on the lips

sure if you want another game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back