yahoo chit chat

I like chatting on Yahoo too. But here's one even better for you. I built a chatroom for Litsters to use and its now up and running:D

Just be mind full and respectful to all in there. No Means No and no directing types welcome...Webcams work too and private chat included... Just follow the link in my signature and try it out when ya have time Cabin69:)
Hey best of all I made it free to use and no spammers are welcome. Just a bunch of Litsters having fun chatting.

come say hello, chat about swinging, family nudity, gangbangs all the good fun stuff in life.

cabin_swing_couples in yahoo

Elly_nude_52.jpg

Lovely looking lady, I'll bet she is popular at the GBs lol

I like chatting on Yahoo too. But here's one even better for you. I built a chatroom for Litsters to use and its now up and running:D

Just be mind full and respectful to all in there. No Means No and no directing types welcome...Webcams work too and private chat included... Just follow the link in my signature and try it out when ya have time Cabin69:)
Hey best of all I made it free to use and no spammers are welcome. Just a bunch of Litsters having fun chatting.

You know what you should do? Post as often and in as many different threads as possible pushing the the virtues of lit chat. I know, it's a crazy idea. But I'm a crazy guy.

Cool idea, yes have been trying to get the word out, but dont want to look like a spammer either. Just a guy that loves to be geeky/nerdy at times and make things like a chatroom, websites and playing with making videos from time to time.

Just wild and crazy fun. So far four in there right now

mwm here somewhat tipsy

I love putting wifes bra on and chatting, I adore strangers knowing personal info about me, the kind that strangers hack your pc for. weird I know. drop e a line if interests you keitht6 is yahoo id.

maybe its me by when I click on your link it just opens another window here. might be too early in the morning for me or something,lol I'll sip more coffee and try again in a bit

yes to the thread about it, but link is there in first post to chatroom

Ok

Your a luck man your ladies has a sexy body not to mention her face. I'm drooling here. Like what you two like to chat about. Have fun here you'll have a lot of guys chatting about your lady.

Back