Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

Sitting in panties stroking looking at uncut cocks online. PM me and show me your uncut cock and tell me what you'd do to me.
 
I don't always think of sucking cock when I masturbate, I'd say maybe a third of the time it'll be a cock sucking fantasy or gay/bi porn that pushes me over the edge. But when I do get in that mood and can't get cock out of my mind the only way to relieve it is to get off.
 
I think about it quite often when I masturbate. That's why I love the jelly dildo I have. Its shaped like a nice big cock and has balls on it too. I love to pretend its a hot guy when I suck on it. Now if only it tasted like a cock and had cum inside of it. . :)
 
You are not alone

I think about it quite often when I masturbate. That's why I love the jelly dildo I have. Its shaped like a nice big cock and has balls on it too. I love to pretend its a hot guy when I suck on it. Now if only it tasted like a cock and had cum inside of it. . :)

Hot cock is on my mind way too often when I jerk off
 
Funny. Most of my adult life, when masturbating, I'd fantasize about women in all kinds of ways, either me licking their sweet, opened pussies, drinking their lovely nectar; or them going down all over my cock until I came in their hungry mouths. I'd enjoy all kinds of m-f oral fantasies.

For the last number of years, however, when jerking off, I almost exclusively visualize that I am either going down on, or being anally fucked by, men. Strange how it's all shifted so dramatically. My sexual fantasies are now almost always about copulating with other men's bodies and cocks. (But yes, sometimes, I still enjoy having a naked young honey (or two!) in there... preferably with me eating some guy's sperm out of her freshly fucked vagina.
Me too. I have shaved and like to wear high heels and fantasize about stripping for a big black stud in a hotel room. I kneel down and suck the big 12" black cock hard and then get on all fours on a chair or ottoman with my smooth white ass open for plunder. I take it bareback and get fucked hard. My ass gets filled with come.
 
Lately its been my go to. When I'm in the shower I think about showering in a public bathroom and spying a well hung guy soaping up in my view. Like a moth to flame, I'm quickly on my knees and servicing him.
 
I would say about 80% of the time I am imagining some scenario where I end up sucking dick, 15% of the time is thinking about my wife fucking other guys and either coming home and telling me about it while we fuck, or eating the creampie she brought home for me, or even eating my own cum out of her. The other 5% is spent on scenarios where she is having lesbian encounters.
 
I would say about 80% of the time I am imagining some scenario where I end up sucking dick, 15% of the time is thinking about my wife fucking other guys and either coming home and telling me about it while we fuck, or eating the creampie she brought home for me, or even eating my own cum out of her. The other 5% is spent on scenarios where she is having lesbian encounters.
Awesome! I think i'm about the same. Very hot!! Thinking about sucking a nice hard cock right now, wishing I had one here to suck now..
 
Think about it all the time - It would be so hot to feel him cum in my mouth the same time as I cum.
 
I do if I'm wanking whilst looking at cock sucking porn. it happens more and more often these days which makes me think more and more often that I want to try it
 
All the time

I think about sucking cock all the time. Most of the time when I'm jerking off, I'm watching some guy sucking a cock.
 
It's been a progression with me. It started with noticing that I stared and guys with tight bodies. I tried to keep them out of my mind, but occasionally, I ended up cumming with images of tight abs or asses. Later, I started watching MMF vids and reading MMF stories. I would cum to these, but only if a woman was involved, helping suck or masturbating while the guys made out.

A couple months ago, however, I started watching gay vids and now I often cum to them...especially if it involves two younger guys with hot bodies and thick cocks with swollen, purple heads and the veins pulsing....
 
Lately its been my go to. When I'm in the shower I think about showering in a public bathroom and spying a well hung guy soaping up in my view. Like a moth to flame, I'm quickly on my knees and servicing him.

Interesting... I often think about giving a show when I'm in the shower... but for me it's to get my audience "ready".
 
I often masturbate with a butt plug in (I get a more intense orgasm) so I sometimes think of sucking a guy - or even something more.
 
Back
Top