The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was dealing with life, liberty and the pursuit of less BS and hate mongering than was flying in Lit a few months ago. So am testing the waters to see if it is OK to wander back.

How have you been?:kiss:

My BS Detector hasn't gone off for a while now. I think it's safe. ;)

I been just fine...doin' some writin'...workin' 'round the house...enjoyin' the summer weather...bein' lazy in general.

How's things with you? :kiss:

Doesn't seem as bad as it used to be, but I was gone for like a year before I just got back on recently...

My BS Detector hasn't gone off for a while now. I think it's safe. ;)

I been just fine...doin' some writin'...workin' 'round the house...enjoyin' the summer weather...bein' lazy in general.

How's things with you? :kiss:

Been trying to find a new job, keep motivation up, stalking the muse who keeps throwing me bits of great stories in full technicolor and then says "write the rest".

When I didn't have time, I had the ambition. Now that I have the time, I lack the motivation. *sighs*

Had fun at the great Memorial Weekend Rope Party (aka Shibaricon) but also a lot of work and running. Still working out, still not much to show. Keep telling myself, slow and steady.

Otherwise, same old same old.
(will take all the kisses and hugs you want to throw this way)

Doesn't seem as bad as it used to be, but I was gone for like a year before I just got back on recently...

Post Litogether it was really horrid. Hopefully it was just a really bad bought of cabin fever/spring fever.

Been trying to find a new job, keep motivation up, stalking the muse who keeps throwing me bits of great stories in full technicolor and then says "write the rest".

When I didn't have time, I had the ambition. Now that I have the time, I lack the motivation. *sighs*

Had fun at the great Memorial Weekend Rope Party (aka Shibaricon) but also a lot of work and running. Still working out, still not much to show. Keep telling myself, slow and steady.

Otherwise, same old same old.
(will take all the kisses and hugs you want to throw this way)

Good luck with the job search...It appears the economy's improving somewhat.

My muse is being a real b-i-itch lately...I get ideas, write 3-400 words...my motivation craters and that's that. *sigh*

Have patience with the working out...it took me at least 6 mo before I saw any real results...then it really took off...your bod needs to acclimatize itself to the new routine.

Here ya go...:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: (((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs)))

Better? :heart:

Seeing as I never went to an actual college and stayed at a dorm, I wouldn't know lol, but I can imagine ;)

Good luck with the job search...It appears the economy's improving somewhat.

My muse is being a real b-i-itch lately...I get ideas, write 3-400 words...my motivation craters and that's that. *sigh*

Have patience with the working out...it took me at least 6 mo before I saw any real results...then it really took off...your bod needs to acclimatize itself to the new routine.

Here ya go...:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss: (((hugs))) (((hugs))) (((hugs)))

Better? :heart:

Thanks, at least I'm getting interviews lately so that is good.

I had to buy shorts that were smaller so that is good news! :) Nero even picked out a skirt that was also smaller that looked good. Haven't gotten to wear it yet but will. Hope I make it harder for everyone to recognize me next year. ;)

I am impatient, was 3 lbs away from making my goal for the month of 10 lbs due to a lot of missed workouts over Memorial Day Weekend and then last weekend. :( Had plans for the "rewards" from the workout partner.

Hmm, that is better but I think you missed a spot or two.;)

I went to the last one. It was . . . interesting. As I told HM, imagine a college coed dorm where everyone is of legal age to drink. That was pretty much it. :D

With the togas and such I'd say it was more like Animal House...only prettier women. :D

Well you missed the intellectual discussions then VM. ;) It wasn't all a big frat party....

In my dormitory, there were a lot of intellectual discussions between the drinking and flirting. :cool: That's why I used the comparison. Where I went to college, fraternities were illegal.;)

Thanks, at least I'm getting interviews lately so that is good.

I had to buy shorts that were smaller so that is good news! :) Nero even picked out a skirt that was also smaller that looked good. Haven't gotten to wear it yet but will. Hope I make it harder for everyone to recognize me next year. ;)

I am impatient, was 3 lbs away from making my goal for the month of 10 lbs due to a lot of missed workouts over Memorial Day Weekend and then last weekend. :( Had plans for the "rewards" from the workout partner.

Hmm, that is better but I think you missed a spot or two.;)

Cool! You're gettin' interviews. Folks are interested in you then. WTG.

Smaller sizes in clothing are good...and that isn't necessarily weight loss...you're adding muscle and losing fat. I've bulked up to 215, yet I'm wearing size 34 trousers...it's all gone to my upper bod and legs. ;)

I know just the spots you mean...I was saving the best for last. :kiss::kiss::kiss::devil:

Maybe they were illegal from all the hazing? lol

I figured it wasn't exactly action for action from the movie,lol

Cool! You're gettin' interviews. Folks are interested in you then. WTG.

Smaller sizes in clothing are good...and that isn't necessarily weight loss...you're adding muscle and losing fat. I've bulked up to 215, yet I'm wearing size 34 trousers...it's all gone to my upper bod and legs. ;)

I know just the spots you mean...I was saving the best for last. :kiss::kiss::kiss::devil:

You say the most wonderful wicked things....I like it! :D

Maybe they were illegal from all the hazing? lol

I figured it wasn't exactly action for action from the movie,lol

Good thinking! It was fun. Would have loved a class or two or something structured in between but that's just me. I know a lot of people had a great time.

If I go to college again (hopinng to), I won't do the internet style again, I'd rather do the actual classroom style college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back