New Story Advertisments

I liked it.

manipulatrix said:
I would love feedback on my first story posting on lit.com. Linked here. It's a story about an online sub whose Mistress shows up at his office. BDSM-ish story (so if you aren't into that um... if you can judge the writing and not the kinks... that would be great). I welcome all input! Thanks!

I voted and RVC'ed it. Keep it up.

Maharat
 
I've got two new installments of two different storylines up. The links are below in my signature.

Thanks.
 
First New Story in Six Months

Power Play Someone wrote me recently and asked why I didn't write more often so I figured it was time to write a new story! This was inspired by my younger friend's recent problem paying her electric bill.

I'm very proud of (nearly) all of My Stories. If you haven't read any, please check them out! ThanX!
 
My newest story in Davie's life, Davie Ch. 08, "Debbie meets Davie's Captain and a fire is ignited", has finally been approved.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=305302

After many attempts, and failures, to insert a picture in the story I submitted it without one.

XXXanderWolfe, who's permission I received to use the photo, had started a thread entitled, My Girl-Finally ( http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=482062 ) featuring this lovely young woman's pose:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=707981

She resembles, in my mind, the character in the story and throughout the series.

I regret not being able to use the photo but hope you enjoy the story.

And, please vote.
 
Last edited:
I just submitted it, so it's not up yet, but I'll plug it anyways.......

The Night Before Lunch.........if you've read A Friendly Lunch, it's the story of the night on the couch referenced in the Friendly Lunch. A prequel, if you will........
 
File 01 and File 02.

Hi, I've posted my first two stories. They're erotic X-Files adventures.

They are ~

FILE 01 - Scully explores her abduction (from Season 2) through hypnosis.

FILE 02 - Scully investigates her subliminal programming.

Cheers.
 
THE KISS

It would change their lives, but almost didn't happen. A short romance set in a NYC veteran's hospital in 1970. Please let me know what you think.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
CAPRINE: new post

Last month, Brianna: Pool Time was posted. This month, the sequal, Jane: Brianna's Girlfriend was just posted (8-13). Both are stand alone reads but reading Pool Time first makes a more enjoyable read of the sequal. I do not condone incest in real life. I write about it as pure fantasy. None of my stores have happened in reality. If your reading interests do not include incest, then look for another author. Regards, caprine.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=319406

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=323838
 
Newest Gifted Grifter story up

Thanks to those of you that have been giving me feedback on the Gifted Grifter erotic serial (under Novels and Novellas); I am working to incorporate your suggestions. So far eight episodes have been published, with two more under review. Rather than link to them all, you can link to them from my user page:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=860904&page=submissions

Or, if you would rather be selective, I post links to each episode along with a brief synopsis--maybe more accurately a teaser--here:

http://squeaky-stories.blogspot.com

Chapters 6/7, "Julie Pays the Bills" (Part 1 and 2) is my favorite so far, but look soon for Chapter 9, "Secrets and Lovers," which is a close second. Looking ahead, there will be at least 15 Chapters to the Gifted Grifter saga--as well as a spinoff serial, the Twisted Grifter.

Hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!

Dr. Squeaky
 
Hardly anyone commnets...

I have posted a great story, but few people comment on it. Perhaps I posted it in the wrong section. I have recently submitted it to be placed in Novels, but I put it in Gay Male for a good reason. Most readers don't like getting into more than they bargained for when they read a great stroy.

There is not too much sex in the first part, but no one writes whether or not they like it, so I have stopped adding to it. The second section (or chapter) is begun in Group Sex because it includes far more than just men when one of the two main characters is now a female.

For anyone who wants far more sex and less confusing story, I have recently submitted a new one in the NonHuman section. They are cat warlords, Human that shifts into lycanthrope or beast form. Maybe the Gods of Literature will approve it soon and everyone can read it.

I must admit. If no one ever tells me they like or hate them, I may eventually just stop posting any material here at all. I like to read, though. WindStormy and Danielblue are wonderful writers.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=717987&page=submissions

J.K.
 
in Stepdaughter's Best Friend I tried to improve upon the simple plot device of Dad walking in on nude girl, and found myself again walking the line off not making it into an incest tale ( as in Old Porch swing, which Lit put in incest). How did I do? Is it sequel worthy?
 
Alrighty.... *Very quietly and meekly slips into the thread*

My second chapter has posted. Would love some nice, and some helpful, comments. ;) (And those that might be both nice AND helpful are absolutely encouraged! LOL)

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=324543

Heads up: A brother and sister, who became hot and bothered in chapter 1, now engage in oral sex. Just a warnin' there. :cool:
 
showdolly said:
Alrighty.... *Very quietly and meekly slips into the thread*

My second chapter has posted. Would love some nice, and some helpful, comments. ;) (And those that might be both nice AND helpful are absolutely encouraged! LOL)

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=324543

Heads up: A brother and sister, who became hot and bothered in chapter 1, now engage in oral sex. Just a warnin' there. :cool:


here's what I posted in my public comment:

I'm not a big fan of bro/sis, but love the build up, the pacing, the use of dialogue, the details and explicit language.....I hope Mom or Dad or others get involved in later chapters.
 
"Rites of Beltane" Hot off the Internet Press!

http://www.literotica.com:81/stories/showstory.php?id=325192

Back story - Excerpt from my yet to be published novel - Two worlds slipping apart -Vivienne is brought back in time to learn and train in time to wield the "wierd of the earth". Through much trial and tribulation = she comes to the Beltane Fires Prepared to give everything within herself - and her body to keep the doorway from closing forever -

Enjoy -

Feedback and Comments welcome - in Story Feedback :)
 
Haunted CH 01 - a first for me

This is the first chapter of a sexy ghost story I've written. It's a real departure for me as I normally write Sci-Fi for a largely young, male audience. I wanted to try my hand at erotica specifically for women. It's only short and I would be interested to know what you think...and if I should post any more.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=324641

Ta!
 
Back
Top