OOC: Team of Misfits

/me rubs her eyes and grunts.

I go to sleep for 11 hours and wake up to this shit?

I was going to post but Dormant's post confused me and I forgot to say anything. Mostly cuz of the dickchicks and Wolf.

But she fixed it. So I should be able to do something.

And I think what Aon was saying (I could be wrong but Kayne needs a sharpie now) is this:

blackcock.jpg


So fucking doing it.
 
This opportunity only comes once every few hundred...days. Unless there is much drinking. Or cyborgs going into cyberspace. It's destiny calling...and I'm ready to accept the charges.
 
Yeah, I don't think I'm going to write posts via my mobile phone late at night anymore.

I read it today and had a 'WTF did I write' moment.

*cheesy smile*
 
Hey guys.

Where's the sharpie.

And Jenkins highly disapproves even if it is funny.
 
I got this. Horribly awesome idea. My post might be big like Wolf's herm dick. So apologies for what is to come.
 
Apologies for what is to come? Yeah..... That would imply you are sorry which I doubt you are.
 
Same here!!!!!!

God I hate work so much.

Well not really. Just hate having to get up early.
 
And there we go. I think everyone got a mention at least.

I work at night. But I still hate waking up for work.

Work sucks. Now I want to sniff a marker...
 
Ugh. Now I have two choices wait until later to post, so I can use my computer to write it out. Or post using my phone which I hate to do with roleplaying.
 
I'd say wait. I can't do shit on a phone besides rage.

It's always worth the wait. Well if it is worth it...then it's worth it. If it's not then it's a waste.

Alright...over-stimulated. Time to look up kittens or puppies.
 
Not random YouTube videos no. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.................

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!!!!!!!
 
/laughs so hard she nearly thinks she'll die.

Oooh, that picture got me. I fucking love Kayne.

And chocolate!

And...CANDY!

Add: I totally expected to get rickroll'd with Katt's link :p
 
Last edited:
Dickbutts are always good for a laugh.


Now you made me want to have Kayne rickroll someone.

Oh. So totally rickrolling the first villain we fight. Done and done.

And...that video...is so fucking absurd. I fucking loved every minute of that. Holy shit.
 
Oh and yes - I'm actually a HUGE Kyary Pamyu Pamyu fan.

It was this mind-fuck video that won me over. If you watch it more than once (which, I dunno, I've probably seen it thirty or more), you'll notice something new every time.

...The eyes in the palms of hands crying hair is interesting, right?

Also. The lion on the left. Oooh. You might not get it right away...but just wait!

/melts
 
Back
Top