• light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BenLong said:
To shamelessly plagiarize from some ones (damned if I can remember who or I’d give credit) personal quote: “Nipples are nature’s jewelry.”

Damn I love nipples. Big uns, little uns, inbetween ones. Red, brown, pink. It really doesn’t matter, as the color of the nipple is mostly dependent on the color of the skin. Darker nipples always seem to be on darker girls, redder and pinker always seem to be on lighter skins. I’ve never seen cherry pink nipples on a black girl or Filipina.

Visually I’ve always preferred smaller diameter areola and nipples, they just seem to be more responsive, although I suspect some of that is perception. Sort of when you see a larger airplane going over it seems to be traveling slowly while a small plane seems to be traveling faster. When a small nipple erects a quarter inch, it appears to be much more of a change than when a larger one erects a quarter inch.

Physically I’ve got no preference. Lights out, tongue in action, I can’t remember ever recognizing any difference other than size.

There is nothing that will catch a man’s attention faster than an erect nipple, unless it’s an erect nipple on a braless woman. It’s the allure of the forbidden, the enticement of seeing something that is normally hidden that is the best. That’s why lingerie is so popular, it enhances yet still hides; it’s why wearing a little nothing is sexier than just plain nudity.

The most interesting set of nipples I ever had the opportunity to play with were on a black Canadian stripper. Touching above the waist was allowed in the strip bar, and I wasted way too many dollars getting lap dances from her. She had the largest diameter nipples I’ve ever seen, bigger around than a nickel, however her areolas were not as larger in comparison. They easily erected a half an inch, and they really did; starting as just bumps on her breasts. Tweaking and fondling them and having them get larger and larger – I was mesmerized, I couldn’t get enough. I wanted to suck them in the worst way – totally not allowed of course. Color wise in the dim light they were darker than her skin, practically black. That’s my only experience with a black woman.

Welcome BenLong,
That's quite the story...and I do love the Canadian flavour... :cool:

perfect nipple

My Perfect nipple is the areola to be around 25mm in diameter with a few bumps as I like the bumps to portrude as the nipple gets aroused. The nipple must also be erect. That makes my perfect nipple as the colour intensifies with excitement.

Ticketyboo xx

olivefun said:
Busty_Asians_12.jpg

WOW!!

BenLong said:
To shamelessly plagiarize from some ones (damned if I can remember who or I’d give credit) personal quote: “Nipples are nature’s jewelry.”

Damn I love nipples. Big uns, little uns, inbetween ones. Red, brown, pink. It really doesn’t matter, as the color of the nipple is mostly dependent on the color of the skin. Darker nipples always seem to be on darker girls, redder and pinker always seem to be on lighter skins. I’ve never seen cherry pink nipples on a black girl or Filipina.

Visually I’ve always preferred smaller diameter areola and nipples, they just seem to be more responsive, although I suspect some of that is perception. Sort of when you see a larger airplane going over it seems to be traveling slowly while a small plane seems to be traveling faster. When a small nipple erects a quarter inch, it appears to be much more of a change than when a larger one erects a quarter inch.

Physically I’ve got no preference. Lights out, tongue in action, I can’t remember ever recognizing any difference other than size.

There is nothing that will catch a man’s attention faster than an erect nipple, unless it’s an erect nipple on a braless woman. It’s the allure of the forbidden, the enticement of seeing something that is normally hidden that is the best. That’s why lingerie is so popular, it enhances yet still hides; it’s why wearing a little nothing is sexier than just plain nudity.

The most interesting set of nipples I ever had the opportunity to play with were on a black Canadian stripper. Touching above the waist was allowed in the strip bar, and I wasted way too many dollars getting lap dances from her. She had the largest diameter nipples I’ve ever seen, bigger around than a nickel, however her areolas were not as larger in comparison. They easily erected a half an inch, and they really did; starting as just bumps on her breasts. Tweaking and fondling them and having them get larger and larger – I was mesmerized, I couldn’t get enough. I wanted to suck them in the worst way – totally not allowed of course. Color wise in the dim light they were darker than her skin, practically black. That’s my only experience with a black woman.

Too bad you can touch but no suck..... what a tease!!

HEY... (It isn't just for horses)

JenniferMidnight said:
What a pairing...from two nipplesters that have been around since the thread's inception. Thanks guys...you still warm my heart and... :kiss:

Don't forget about ME, Miss Jen! I'm still here, too! :nana:

bbkradwell said:
Don't forget about ME, Miss Jen! I'm still here, too! :nana:

Now how could I have forgotten you!!!!! *smile* ...and then there are the 'silent lurkers' - what a GROUP!

I'm not sure, but we might need a summer AGM. Theme ideas?

olivefun said:
I just posted this image to my own thread. I hope you don't mind double posting, but thought you might enjoy seeing my very own nipple in the dress that I am wearing at this very moment.

th_17913_pear_123_1012lo.jpg

It isn't a puffy, but it is mine, and I can play with these nipples whenever the mood takes me.

Enjoy!
Absolutely STUNNING! Bring that over to the Philadelphia area, and I'll pamper it properly. :p

I was out of town all last week, and I haven't posted any nipples for quite a while. I shall try to make up for that.

04.jpg

09.jpg

009.jpg

005.jpg

18.jpg

14.jpg

p13.jpg

pic012.jpg

NippleFreak said:
Absolutely STUNNING!
th_17913_pear_123_1012lo.jpg
Bring that over to the Philadelphia area, and I'll pamper it properly. :p

Hey, Thank you for saying that and noticing.

I am so glad you like this nipple.

I will make sure her twin knows.

heehee

Susan2002 said:

Breathtakingly beautiful - I think you will agree. :rose:

I'd need to see and know more about her to fall in love with her. Nipples might be oh so sexy, but I need more than that to engage my mind and body.

hardgrader said:
I'd need to see and know more about her to fall in love with her. Nipples might be oh so sexy, but I need more than that to engage my mind and body.

How about this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back