men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to add a different slant on this topic A few years back when i was free and easy I got involved with a few mature couples who loved to get it on with a much younger male The wives were over 40 yrs and loved to dress up in sexy clothing
My first encounter was a real estate agent and his very large breasted wife He was selling my house after a split up The deal was done he invited me around for drinks she was dressed to thrill Short dress, breasts exposed i was lamb to the slaughter I am all over her near naked body while he was in the far corner watching and enjoying himself We are now into the sex thing like theres no tomorrow,she was AWSOME
Up to that time id never been with anyone like it she was always looking for more Went home to a long bath I went back many times for meals at home and lots of sex That was my intro into sex with older couples

Good job done there mate, I like it. She wanted you again and again, that tells the story of you then! ;)

My boyfriend likes to hear about past exploits, says he is open to the idea of new adventures...I don't trust him not to hold it against me sometime though...at first I thought the whole 'swinger' idea was because he was getting tired of the same ole...and wanted to get with another girl in a swap...

I have a friend who is active on lit that explained about cuckolds and had me ask some revealing questions, and he seems like he would like that sort of thing but I don't know how I feel about it.

It kind of started because he wasn't as interested in sex anymore and my friend made some suggestions to take the pressure of of BF. One of the things I did was leave sex toys out occasionally to let him know I had been horny but had taken care of it...it kind of worked got him horny, but it also sort of backfired.

He wanted to watch me use the toys...and that was fine especially since it was getting him back into sex more often, but then he almost seemed like he'd RATHER watch me fuck myself with a dildo..(the bigger the better) than fuck me himself!

So back to my friend for advice... ~frustrated~

Friend thinks BF wants to "slut me out" explained cuckolding to me...sounds odd to me...like "what's the catch?" why would he WANT me to fuck other guys and won't he use it as an excuse to fuck other girls?

So my friend had me get real vigorous with my biggest realistic looking cock one night while boyfriend basically just watched...I would he been frustrated but it was kind of hot to be putting on a show for BF, but my other friend kind of set it up...plus knowing I'd see my friend and tell him how it went made it sort of hot...anyway...it was a test sort of...

the next day as my friend told me to do, I stopped in the middle of fucking BF and said, "Maybe we were too rough last night with that BIG COCK...I can hardly feel you inside me." said it kind of teas-y...

BF has never been so turned on it seemed like...he got SO hard...so my friend says BF probably has a little bit of a humiliation kink but doesn't really know what it is or what he wants.

Red Head slut -

Don't try to understand it. Just enjoy it. it is the way we men are all wired. We want something that everyone else wants. it turns us on to be with someone that is sexy and wants to partner with other males. It's primal. When we men get a little older, we can handle these urges in a more mature manner. Just talk and hold his hand and do what he wants if it is what you want too. He will fuck you rotton after the fact.

My wife and I always talk about others while making love. for a long time I would just listen as she brought up her bf during sex. Just the other day when we were fucking, I was in her dogie style. I told her "Honey, you can fuck around if you want." It got real hot. She talked about her BF's big cock and I said "that I would like to see." She asked me what I said and I said "I want to see you with a Big Black Cock." It was soooooo hot.

She's going to meet her ex boyfriend right now, this is the first time meeting another man ,she's been flirting for awhile in chat....I wonder what will happen?

Last edited:
She's going to meet her ex boyfriend right now, this is the first time meeting another man ,she's been flirting for awhile in chat....I wonder what will happen?

I'm pretty sure that they will probably fuck in about the same way as they idd when they were together with the added little edge of "it's naughty"

He doesn't have a choice in the matter. Well, he does. I told him that he could have a "part" of me, or none of me whatsoever. He wisely chose the latter.

question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

In reality, I don't want my wife having sex with anyone else. In the heat of the moment it has been mentioned a few times. At those times, the idea of watching her totally in to sex while I just watch her pleasure is arousing. But not in real life.

In reality, I don't want my wife having sex with anyone else. In the heat of the moment it has been mentioned a few times. At those times, the idea of watching her totally in to sex while I just watch her pleasure is arousing. But not in real life.

I agree, my husband and I are quite clear that something that's a hot fantasy is not something we'd want in reality. I love the idea of it, it really turns me on. And recently we've talked about it as a fantasy, and I love that after years together and being the mother of his child, he scan still see me as a sex object. But we both know the reality would be very different.

I agree, my husband and I are quite clear that something that's a hot fantasy is not something we'd want in reality. I love the idea of it, it really turns me on. And recently we've talked about it as a fantasy, and I love that after years together and being the mother of his child, he scan still see me as a sex object. But we both know the reality would be very different.

We've discussed it as fantasy in the heat of the moment what it would be like to have another mouth and set of hands and cock to pleasure her and I would get to see her in ecstasy...but we are pretty sure that fantasy is where it will stay

It was my fantasy for years to share my wife with another (married almost 20 yrs, & we're only 40). we talked about it for the last few years, we role-played it with toys but she was never into acting on it in real life (mostly just heavy flirting) though that did start to change over the last few months. And then last weekend, it just happened and it was fucking amazing. Even though it wasn’t what we originally expected and it wasn’t planned, it was sexual yet loving. It was us and two other guys in the pool. No oral for the guys (her choice) or dp, just the guys playing/sucking her tits, oral play for her, and some great sex. it was all about her, she was the center of our attention (exactly what I wanted).

Do I regret it? Nope, and not jealous either, I love that my wife had an amazing night. Sex is sex, and this was pretty awesome sex and a really fun adventure. We both talk later and we'd do it again but really she driving the bus on this, whenever/if ever she's ready to do it again. And yes, the sex this week has been fucking unreal.

It was my fantasy for years to share my wife with another (married almost 20 yrs, & we're only 40). we talked about it for the last few years, we role-played it with toys but she was never into acting on it in real life (mostly just heavy flirting) though that did start to change over the last few months. And then last weekend, it just happened and it was fucking amazing. Even though it wasn’t what we originally expected and it wasn’t planned, it was sexual yet loving. It was us and two other guys in the pool. No oral for the guys (her choice) or dp, just the guys playing/sucking her tits, oral play for her, and some great sex. it was all about her, she was the center of our attention (exactly what I wanted).

Do I regret it? Nope, and not jealous either, I love that my wife had an amazing night. Sex is sex, and this was pretty awesome sex and a really fun adventure. We both talk later and we'd do it again but really she driving the bus on this, whenever/if ever she's ready to do it again. And yes, the sex this week has been fucking unreal.

That's a great story. Sounds like really talking it through before hand helped you be prepared for the opportunity!

Love my wife to be her Co/driver to pick up some tips.! You are a lucky man to have had this fantasy cum true & a clear road ahead for more exciting times for you both. Enjoy!!

Some will deny it forever. This is kinda what fucked things up for us in the end. He thought that I was his property and that, if he wanted me to, I'd fuck his friends.

No matter what - you always have to respect the word 'no'. Nothing good will come out of a relationship if you don't truly respect each other.

This is, I think, what you did right. My BF constantly fantasizes about me being slutty, but its all about HIM. He wants to decide where, when, how and with whom. At home he has me acting it out with dildos...I'm getting better and better at enjoying my toys but it is NOT enough. I NEED actual fucking. He would rather TALK about somebody ELSE fucking me then fuck me himself. ~frustrating~

shydamagedgrrl said:
Some will deny it forever. This is kinda what fucked things up for us in the end. He thought that I was his property and that, if he wanted me to, I'd fuck his friends.

This is the problem. If it was a genuine hall-pass and he just enjoyed seeing me have some amazing sex, and the other guy or guys were cool with it I'd be ALL OVER it. As it stands, I don't think I will. It's driving me away.

For me, the whole of a point of what we did was for her benefit to enjoy and be enjoyed, not to force something on her she didn't want. If the roles switch one day (and I hope the do), the same rules apply. I'm no expert here but if you are willing to entertain the idea, I'm all in and totally involved.

I'm not sure i could deal with the hall pass, not being unloved skews it in the wrong direction for me but I get it.

I'm not sure i could deal with the hall pass, not being unloved skews it in the wrong direction for me but I get it.

100% agree! I've been tryin to make that point/ distinction all along. I don't want her I go out and fuck a dude...I want someone else to help me pleasure her immensely and watch her enjoy herself like never before

It's surprisingly difficult to find a man to take on the "newcomer" role. My boyfriend is a bit of a sub and we've had no luck finding a dominant bull type to come in and help us spice things up.

It's surprisingly difficult to find a man to take on the "newcomer" role. My boyfriend is a bit of a sub and we've had no luck finding a dominant bull type to come in and help us spice things up.

That is actually surprising to hear...my assumption is most guys would be up for that if their personal situation allows it

For me, the whole of a point of what we did was for her benefit to enjoy and be enjoyed, not to force something on her she didn't want. If the roles switch one day (and I hope the do), the same rules apply. I'm no expert here but if you are willing to entertain the idea, I'm all in and totally involved.

I couldn't have said it better myself. I agree totally with your post. It would only be fun if it was to pleasure her and it was a nice experience. I'm not much into degrading stuff myself.

That is actually surprising to hear...my assumption is most guys would be up for that if their personal situation allows it

That's exactly what we thought! I think a lot of guys like the idea, but lose their nerve when the offer is really on the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back