Belle and Azul Present Hug-A-Holic's Anonymous

Hugs to everyone needing them! and heres to the first day in a long time I dont need a hug.....of course you could still send some my way! :)
 
Oh no! I'm so sorry for you sweetie! That has got to be horrible. :( I'll be saving hugs for you when you're ready. :)

Thank you sweetie. I hope youf eel better soon! That has to be miserable. I will save you all the hugs you want.

So sorry to hear this, Triskele. Hope the itching calms down and you feel better very soon. Will save a bunch of hugs for you until then. :rose: :heart:

*warm Monday afternoon hugs* for everyone who needs them.

Triskele, hugs for your special friend and some soft, magic hugs for you. Have to be careful with your sensitive skin!

A while back, I was asking for hugs for a friend who had just found out that her precious boy had cancer. Things seem to be going well there. I haven't heard much from my sister, but figure that no news is good news.

About the same time, I requested hugs for a personal friend who had also been informed that HE had cancer. Well, he starts his radiation and chemo today, so that's pretty much where my mind is.


Hugs to everyone. I hope you're all doing well. :)

Thanks to you all!! :kiss: It's been a very trying few days! Ended up flat out with asthma attack! :mad: Got medicated - gettin' better. Yay!!!

No more dumb stuff! (Well, til next time.)

Anna, I hope your friends little boy is well on his way to recovery! :rose::rose: We do think of him at work and send him love. I haven't been there for a few days but I'm sure they're still on it, too.

Warm thoughts and best recovery wishes for your friends radio and chemo. It's such a one step backward two steps forward thing, isn't it? I will him the strength and endurance to get him home. :rose:
 
hug-11538130228.jpeg

This is my fave so far, Spicy!!

Hugs103.jpg


Huge *HUGS* for everyone!!!!!

But this one is sooooo cute!!!

I could use lots of hugs today...

Variety pack filled with lots and lots of *HUGS* for you, Spicy!!! :rose:
 
*bouncing in with ponucehugs for everyone!*

I hope everyone had a great day. *HUGS* for everyone!!! :heart:
 
Back
Top