64.3 KB · Views: 2,971
  • Life.jpg
    Life.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 2,540
  • Love.jpg
    Love.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,890
Last edited:
Thanks! I have a few more to post, but I hate to be repetitive straight away.

:)

I've been thinking of getting a piercing. I was thinking my eyebrow for the longest time, but I think I'm over that. Now I kind of want a labret piercing, but who knows if I'll actually get it.

Glad to hear it :)

Is a labret a more commonly known as the clit piercing or is that something else? Regardless, liking the ink.

Nice pictures you have postes. I will admit that in this pic it wasn't really your tattoo that caughty my eyes, but your lips. :rose:

I've been asked a couple of times for pics, and I hate to disappoint, so a picture thread was born. Starting out with my tattoos, because I love to show them off anyways :)

Edit: Because I think it'd be bad form to make a completely new thread due to one little typo, let's all pretend that 'm' is nestled right where it's supposed to be in the title, yeah?
stunning!!!

Great pictures hope to see more of your beauty that you have cast upon us......

A couple more from the photos I took last night.

I'm feeling uninspired when it comes to ideas for new pics, so requests are welcome!

Attachments

• Eternal.jpg
    Eternal.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,478
  • Down.jpg
    Down.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 2,563
A couple more from the photos I took last night.

I'm feeling uninspired when it comes to ideas for new pics, so requests are welcome!

I'd say you're doing great from an inspiration standpoint. Personally I like it when you post unique poses. I think people get demanding with poses and angry if their request isn't met.

Continue to be yourself. Inspiration comes in cycles. I look forward to seeing more pictures of your beauty.

<3

Back