The Fugitives (Closed for rvplymates)

Melinda was pumping her vagina into Greg's face screaming loudly as each orgasm hit her. She felt wanton need run through her. Warm hands grabbed her breasts squeezing them exciting her but still there was a nagging feeling that something was wrong. She thought she felt Greg's hands still on her hips forcing her to stay in place. Her eyes sprang open as it hit her that something was wrong. She saw one of the other men and dropped her eyes and saw that the hands on her breasts were his. Fear ran through her as he asked, "So you like to suck cock do you?" Before she could answer the man's cock was pressed against her lips. She kept her mouth clamped closed as he spoke again, "Don't worry baby you're going to suck my cock and then Marcus is going to have a turn too." Suddenly she felt another pair of hands grab her hips and pull her off of Greg's face. Fear made her scream and the other man was in her mouth pumping away. She struggled as she felt hands rubbing her behind and heard another voice tell her, "Hmmm baby I have been waiting all night for this." She screamed again though it was muffled as the man behind her rammed into her vagina. Every time he slapped her ass she screamed and the man in her mouth groaned with pleasure. Her terrified eyes looked at Greg accusingly as he yelled, "What the fuck are you guys doing?" She had a moment of hope but then he rolled over and just watched her being raped. As she looked at him her eyes filled with hate.
 
When Melinda opened her mouth to scream at the intruders, Tony quickly plunged his cock into her mouth and started to fuck her. His hands grabbed her hair and held her head still, while he shoved as much of his cock into her mouth as he could.

Marcus plunged his cock deep into her wet pussy and groaned from the shear heat of her pussy. "Oh baby you have one fine pussy," he groaned as his hips began to thrust against her ass. "You have one beautiful ass lady," he called out as he slapped her again while his cock found its way deep into her pussy.

Tony and Marcus were have their way with Melinda and Greg knew he was powerless to stop them. He looked at the woman and she was terrified of the men. He had gotten her to trust him somewhat but he knew that the men were going to have their enjoyment whether it was tomorrow or now. Unfortunately Greg was not able to control the situation and ease her into it. The men had heard the sounds for a long time coming from the bedroom and they took matters into their own hands.

Greg saw the terrified look on her face when she was able to see him. Tony was holding her head while his shaft seesawed in and out of her mouth. Her eyes were pleading with him to stop the two men but he knew it would be fruitless to interfere. They were escaped convicts and they had not had sex in a long time.

Her eyes narrowed as Tony forced his cock into her mouth. Greg saw the terrified look turn to pure anger. Even if he wanted to help her, he was powerless to stop them. "Come on guys this is no way to treat her," he called out trying to get them to listen to him.

"Fuck you Greg. You had her all night and we figured you weren't going to share her so we took matters into our own hands," Tony grunted as he felt his cock begin to throb.

"Yea we figured we'd get in on some of the fun too," Marcus yelled as he grabbed Melinda's hips and held his cock deep in her pussy.

Greg looked at Melinda's eyes and they did not soften. If she expected him to fight these two guys she was mistaken.
 
Melinda never felt so helpless in her life as the man in front of her grabbed her hair to hold her mouth in place and the other one held her hips so she could not drop her body to the bed and disengage him from her vagina. They were pounding into her. A number of times she choked as the man in her mouth pressed his cock into her throat. The man behind her made her scream every time he slapped her ass. Anger filled her but it wasn't as strong as the fear running through her. The one behind her even had the nerve to tell her, "Oh baby you have one fine pussy." Panic filled her as he groaned out, "You have one beautiful ass lady." She was afraid he would pull out and slam into her rectum. She trembled at that thought as the rape continued.

She glared at Greg again when she heard his pathetic plea, "Come on guys this is no way to treat her." She thought he should fight for her. push the men off of her but instead he sat there pleading like a child for his toy. She heard one of them tell Greg, "Fuck you Greg. You had her all night and we figured you weren't going to share her so we took matters into our own hands." When she heard that statement she knew for sure that Greg had lied to her from the very beginning. He was just getting her ready for this filthy thing. She growled as the other one told Greg, "Yea we figured we'd get in on some of the fun too." She knew something was different when the one in the back held her hips still and shoved his cock even deeper in her. The other one shoved his cock deep in her through and suddenly she felt both their cocks jerking as their seeds filled her belly and her vagina. She had to swallow quickly or choke. She could feel the tears of shame running down her cheeks as they held her and made her take their fluids.
 
Greg did not want this to happen this way. He had lied to her earlier and he thought he could ease her into sex with the two men tomorrow. But that was not the case now. They had been penned up so long in prison without a woman. The hot intense sounds of sex in the bedroom just added fuel to the fire inside them. A fire that burst into a raging inferno as they listened to Melinda and Greg having sex.

Greg could see the anger and hate in her eyes as the men took her without her consent. He felt it would have been different if he could convince her sex was not the dirty word she thought it was. He wondered as he watched them if she would crawl into a shell. In the end it didn't matter, they were on the run from the law and she would be holed up with them for a few more days. He knew this would not be just a one time sexual satisfaction for all of them.

He was a convict along with the other men. One difference he thought with his head and not his cock. He watched the men plunging their cocks into her mouth and pussy and the glare in her eyes and face that she did not like this attack on her.

It was over quickly when both men started to grunt loudly and then first Tony erupted in her mouth and soon after Marcus unloaded in her pussy. The men had smiles on their faces.

"Man that was good," Tony uttered when he pulled his cock from her lips.

Marcus was erupting in her pussy and still moaning. After he finished he looked down at Melinda and smiled. "Your pussy is so fucking tight."

The men stood by the bed and Greg felt helpless looking at Melinda, tears streaming down her face. She had given him her virginity earlier and he repaid her by not fighting for her. But what did she expect. He was on the run with these two men. It was not like he was going to go out on dates to restaurants and shows. Hell he was wanted by the law.

"You guys had your fun now get out of here," he told the two men.

Tony and Marcus looked at Melinda and then to Greg. "I told you to get out of here now," he demanded.

The men left and he looked at the sobbing woman lying on the bed. He reached out to try and comfort her. "I'm sorry Melinda. I didn't mean for this to happen this way."
 
Melinda buried her face in a pillow when the man who had his cock in her mouth let her go. She sobbed louder as one of the men said, "Man that was good." It had not been good for her, she felt like a slut being used like that. She felt even worse when the other man told her, "Your pussy is so fucking tight." She hear Greg finally tell the other men, "You guys had your fun now get out of here." She peeked to see if they were gone and shivered when she saw them staring at her. She heard Greg's stern voice telling them as she buried her face again, "I told you to get out of here now."

She felt Greg's hand on her shoulder after the men had left. She listened to what he had to say, "I'm sorry Melinda. I didn't mean for this to happen this way." Anger filled her as she sat up. "You didn't mean for it to happen like that but you knew it would happen. What were you doing training me to be a whore for your men. I was really stupid believing you when you told me I would only have to do it with you. You are a bastard and worse than those two".

She jumped up off the bed and headed for the bathroom.
 
Greg felt her shoulder muscles tighten when he told her he didn't mean for this to happen this way. He saw the raging anger in her eyes when she looked at him. The tears had not dried up and her eyes were red from crying but that did not hide the anger.

"You didn't mean for it to happen like that but you knew it would happen. What were you doing training me to be a whore for your men. I was really stupid believing you when you told me I would only have to do it with you. You are a bastard and worse than those two".

Greg did not try to stop her when she jumped up off the bed and headed for the bathroom. There was no sense trying to talk to her when she was in this state of anger. Yes she was furious at him for deceiving her and so Greg thought better of trying grab her and talk to her. The bathroom door slammed shut and Greg was sure the other two men heard it too. They had come in at the inopportune time, interrupting what should have been an intense orgasm for her.

While Melinda was hiding in the bathroom, Greg thought about the night and what she had just told him. He walked to the door and didn't try to open it because he knew it was locked. He could break it down but that would not solve the issue, only make it worse.

"Melinda I don't remember telling you I would be the only one having sex with you. Yes after Tony and Marcus left the room we talked but you gave of yourself freely. Yes I coaxed you a little here and there but it was you who had the ultimate choice. I didn't force myself on you or try to rape her. You could have stopped at any time but you have to admit you were exploring a new found sexuality and until we were interrupted, you were finding out that sex was not as bad as you thought."

He thought he heard her rummaging in the bathroom but there was no answer coming from within. "Listen you have every right to be angry with me and with the boys. They were wrong to barge in on us but what happened was bound to happen at some point whether I could have stopped them or not. We are going to be here for about three more days and you can't stay in there the whole time."

Still no response. "I understand giving yourself the first time is special and I was gentle with you and helped you find out that sex is not so bad. In fact I think once you get your mind free of your moral hangups, you'll enjoy sex to the fullest. By the way I know you were very curious about sex. Why else would you keep a toy in your dresser?"

He stopped talking at this point. He could talk until he was blue in the face. If she didn't want to face the reality of her situation, then she would have to stay in the bathroom for three more days. He walked to the bed and sat down knowing she had to come out sometime.
 
Melinda pulled down the toilet lid and was sitting on it as she cried when suddenly she heard Greg speak to her through the door. "Melinda I don't remember telling you I would be the only one having sex with you. Yes after Tony and Marcus left the room we talked but you gave of yourself freely. Yes I coaxed you a little here and there but it was you who had the ultimate choice. I didn't force myself on you or try to rape her. You could have stopped at any time but you have to admit you were exploring a new found sexuality and until we were interrupted, you were finding out that sex was not as bad as you thought." She thought he was such a liar she knew what she had said and what he confirmed that if she did it with him she would not have to do it with the other two. She rummaged through the hamper looking for something to put on.

"Listen you have every right to be angry with me and with the boys. They were wrong to barge in on us but what happened was bound to happen at some point whether I could have stopped them or not. We are going to be here for about three more days and you can't stay in there the whole time."
She thought about hollered through the door, 'Ha, so now you admit you had lied. I remember every word I said to you and what you answered. I asked you if I did it with you would I have to do it with them and you told me no, you are such a liar.' She realized then how stupid she sounded and yes she was stupid for believing a convict. She had to get out of here. She looked at the window and knew she could slip out of it easily but she needed to get the keys for her car and that was in the bedroom in her purse.'

She moved the hamper under the window and could hear him speaking again, "I understand giving yourself the first time is special and I was gentle with you and helped you find out that sex is not so bad. In fact I think once you get your mind free of your moral hangups, you'll enjoy sex to the fullest. By the way I know you were very curious about sex. Why else would you keep a toy in your dresser?"
He was right of course it had been special with him even though he forced her to do other things he did give her pleasure but still he knowingly lied to her. She looked at the door and knew she had to go into the bedroom to get her purse so she could get away.

She slipped on the dirty tee and sweat bottom that she was going to have to wear to get away and pressed her ear to the door. He wasn't speaking any longer so maybe he went in the other room with his men. Now was her chance she thought. She opened the door a bit and did not see him. She swung the door opened and hurried out of the bathroom only to stop when she saw him sitting on the bed. She stutter, "I thought you left to be with your so called friends." She moved angrily across the room and grabbed her purse and turned and slammed into his hard body.
 
Greg sat on the bed after telling her all those things. He wondered what she was doing in the bathroom. She had not said a word to him or even tried to argue about anything he said. Then he heard some movement in the bathroom and it sounded like she had moved something. Trying to think of what she could possibly be moving in the bathroom, he wondered if she was trying to escape out the window.

Getting up from the bed he walked to the door, listening at the door but there was no sound coming from inside the room. He returned to the bed, sitting near the steel pipes that served as a headboard. The door knob turned and he saw her head slip past the partially opened door.

He was going to say something but decided to stay silent. She looked at the bed and then she scurried across the room in a dirty t-shirt and sweat pants. He had told Tony and Marcus to get rid of all her clothes except her bra and panties. 'Where in the hell did she get these?' he thought as she started to cross the room only to stop when she saw him sitting on the bed.

She looked flustered and then she stuttered, "I thought you left to be with your so called friends." Greg was about to speak but she ignored him and hurried across the room, picking up her purse.

Moving quickly behind her he was right behind her when she turned and ran into him. "There must be something pretty important in that purse," he said angrily yanking it out of her hands. He saw the look of disbelief on her face as he grabbed her arm and pushed her down on the bed.

"TONY .... MARCUS .... GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE NOW," he screamed at the top of his voice.

Almost immediately the door opened and the two men came running into the room as if there was a fire or emergency. They saw Melinda sitting on the bed, tears streaking down her cheeks and Greg's angry look.

"How in the fuck did she get these clothes? You two were suppose to take everything out of here except her bra and panties."

"Boss ..... ahhh boss we took everything out of the bedroom. I guess we didn't check the bathroom," Tony stammered.

"Well .... she came out of the bathroom dressed like this and then she tried to take her purse back into the bathroom. I assume there is something she wanted pretty bad in here." Greg opened the purse and dumped the contents onto the bed. When the keys clinked on the bed, Greg saw her eyes dart to them.

"Go check the bathroom Marcus for an open window."

Marcus looked into the bathroom and came back. "Yea boss she must have opened the window."

"You thought you could just waltz out of here?" he said glaring at Melinda. He didn't expect an answer as she sat on the bed silent.

He looked at Tony and Marcus and then to Melinda. "Ok here's the deal. Take off those clothes and put on these," he said angrily tossing her the bra and panties. "If you don't want to change then I guess we'll just have to do it for you."

Looking at Tony, Greg told him. "Take these keys and hide them so she can't find them."

Greg looked back at Melinda who just sat like a stone figure. "Well what are you waiting for?"
 
His hard body was pressed against her face. She tilted her head and saw his angry face as he spoke to her, "There must be something pretty important in that purse." She gasped as he yanked her purse out of her hand and grabbed her arm. When he pushed her on the bed she found herself laying on her back looking up at him. She scrambled to a sitting position as he yelled out loudly,
"TONY .... MARCUS .... GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE NOW."

As soon as the two men storm in she knew how stupid she had been. It was obvious that Greg was there leader. She wondered why she had ever believed him. Tears of humiliation ran down her cheeks as the two men stared at her. It became even worse when Greg asked the men, "How in the fuck did she get these clothes? You two were suppose to take everything out of here except her bra and panties." It was a shock to realize how devious Greg was as Tony stammered, "Boss ..... ahhh boss we took everything out of the bedroom. I guess we didn't check the bathroom."

She looked at Greg with hat in her eyes as she told the men, "Well .... she came out of the bathroom dressed like this and then she tried to take her purse back into the bathroom. I assume there is something she wanted pretty bad in here." She watched Greg open her purse and she prayed she had put her car keys in the hidden compartment but when he dumped it out her eyes watched the keys bounce on the bed. All hope died then as Greg told Marcus, "Go check the bathroom Marcus for an open window."

She wasn't surprised when Marcus went to the bathroom and confirmed, "Yea boss she must have opened the window." When Greg turned to her and growled, "You thought you could just waltz out of here?" She didn't answer him she just sat on the bed feeling dejected. She watched him look at his men and then at her. She could feel the heat of a blush on her cheeks as he told her, "Ok here's the deal. Take off those clothes and put on these." She let the bra and panties fall on the bed before he finished his thought, "If you don't want to change then I guess we'll just have to do it for you."

She knew she was lost when he told Tony, "Take these keys and hide them so she can't find them."
When he turned his face back to her he growled, "Well what are you waiting for?" She stood up like a sleepwalker and turned her back to them and stripped off the shirt and put on the bra. She stripped off the bottom and put on the panties but did not turn back to face them.
 
The three men stood in the room waiting to see what Melinda would do. She had a choice. She could either put the bra and panties on or she could run around the house naked. They watched as she got off the bed with a look of defeat on her face, turned her face away from them and then stripped off the t-shirt and sweats. Greg gave Tony and Marcus a glare that told them not to say anything about her naked ass. They had ruined Greg's plans to slowly bring her into a more sexual awareness. Now he was a bit perplexed as to how to handle the situation. He didn't want the men to rape her but he wanted her to come to accept her sensuality and the pleasures that came with it.

When she was dressed in the bra and panties, Greg said. "Tony take the t-shirt and sweats and put them with the rest of her clothes. Marcus .... you take another look around to make sure there are no more clothes hidden in this place."

Tony picked up her clothes and Marcus opened all the drawers, looked under the bed, and then surveyed the bathroom. When they were satisfied they had all her clothes, they came back into the room.

Greg looked at Melinda who had turned to watch the men do their search. "Listen Melinda we have a few more days here and quite frankly I don't know what to do with you." He looked at her and then at the two men standing in the room. "I know it doesn't mean much but Tony and Marcus got carried away."

He looked back at the men. "You boys owe her a big apology for what you did tonight. You know it was wrong to barge in here and take her the way you did." He paused as the men looked at him and then at Melinda.

"Go ahead and apologize to the lady," he ordered.

Tony was the first to speak. "I'm sorry ma'am I was out of line. It's just that I have been cooped up in prison and I just lost my head."

Marcus looked at Tony and spoke. "I know we done wrong ma'am," he said in his southern drawl. "I guess I lost my head too. I'm sorry again ma'am."

Greg looked at the two men and then to Melinda. "I know you won't accept the apologies but that is the best you're going to get out of us."

The three of them looked at the woman on the bed and Greg could see that the anger was still seething in her gaze. He only hoped he could contain his men for the next few days. One thing he didn't want to happen was to have Peter upset to the point where he turned on them, sending them back to prison.
 
Melinda could feel her anger grow once more as Greg said to his men what to do. "Tony take the t-shirt and sweats and put them with the rest of her clothes. Marcus .... you take another look around to make sure there are no more clothes hidden in this place." She turned around just in time to see Tony coming toward her and she quickly stepped back so he would not brush against her. She heard the sound of drawers being opened and closed and looked at Marcus going through them. She thought he was absurb when he looked under her bed. Finally he checked the bathroom once again and by that time Tony was back in the room.

She glared at Greg when he spoke to her, "Listen Melinda we have a few more days here and quite frankly I don't know what to do with you." She was about to tell him to leave her alone when he looked at his men and back at her again before she could say a word he continued, "I know it doesn't mean much but Tony and Marcus got carried away." Got carried away she thought, they raped me that is not getting carried away.

She frowned when he looked at his men again and told them, "You boys owe her a big apology for what you did tonight. You know it was wrong to barge in here and take her the way you did." She wondered what he was getting at when he looked at the men and then at her before telling them, "Go ahead and apologize to the lady." She would have laughed at him but she was too stunned when Tony spoke, "I'm sorry ma'am I was out of line. It's just that I have been cooped up in prison and I just lost my head." She just stared at him until Marcus got her attention, "I know we done wrong ma'am, I guess I lost my head too. I'm sorry again ma'am."

She wondered if they all expected her to tell them oh that's alright think nothing of it when Greg spoke to her again, "I know you won't accept the apologies but that is the best you're going to get out of us." She just sat on the bed and glared at all three of them. She wondered if her brother Peter was in on this too. He often told her that she needed a man. Maybe that is why he offered the cabin to these men. Then she remembered her brother had told her not to go to the cabin. This is what she got for never listening to him.

She thought for a moment and then told them all, "The best way to show me that you are all really sorry just leave me alone. There is food in the fridge and if all of you keep your hands to yourself I will cook for you.
 
Greg, Tony, and Marcus waited for Melinda to take in their apologies and think about what Greg told her .... that was the best she would get from them. Greg could see that she was thinking about it but from the way she looked from one to the other, he knew she would not just tell them everything was ok and forgive them. He didn't expect her to forgive him or his two prison mates. Hell they were convicts on the loose.

As he waited for her to talk to them, he thought, 'hell it was just a good thing he was here.' He knew what Tony and Marcus were capable of and it wouldn't have bode well for her.

"The best way to show me that you are all really sorry just leave me alone. There is food in the fridge and if all of you keep your hands to yourself I will cook for you."

Tony and Marcus let out a little laugh at her suggestion they leave her alone. Greg heard their chuckle and then the grin on their faces. Tony smiled and said "Yes ma'am we will leave you alone." Marcus looked at tony and then at Greg. "Ma'am you don't need worry about l'ole me," he added with a grin.

Greg knew they were just bullshitting her but he didn't know if she knew it. "Ok you two .... you said your peace now get out of here. I want one of you sleeping at the door and the other one near the front door. I will stay here and sleep in the chair. We don't want her going outside without one of us. Is that understood?"

Tony and Marcus nodded and left the bedroom. Greg looked at Melinda. "Listen you don't have a choice in this. I can't guarantee what tomorrow will bring but for tonight you are safe in here and no one will touch you." Greg knew that tomorrow would be interesting now that those two men had a taste of her luscious body."
 
Melinda frowned when Tony and Marcus laughed. She wondered if they were laughing at her. Before she could ask Tony told her, "Yes ma'am we will leave you alone." with a smile on his face. Then she saw Marcus looking at Tony and then at Greg before he told her, "Ma'am you don't need worry about l'ole me." She didn't like the grin on his face either. She wondered if these men were telling her the truth. She knew she was at their mercy but she also knew she didn't want any of them touching her again. She got a stubborn look on her face as she stared at each man in turn.

She turned her face to Greg knew as he spoke, "Ok you two .... you said your peace now get out of here. I want one of you sleeping at the door and the other one near the front door. I will stay here and sleep in the chair. We don't want her going outside without one of us. Is that understood?" She was ready to tell Greg he didn't have to sleep in her bedroom as she wasn't going anywhere half undress. When he turned to her he cut her off, "Listen you don't have a choice in this. I can't guarantee what tomorrow will bring but for tonight you are safe in here and no one will touch you." For a moment she felt frightened but then her face turned hard and she told him. "If anyone of you try to touch me again I will fight you off. I am not that stupid woman any longer. You taught me not to trust anyone." She turned and headed for her bed and slipped under the covers.
 
"If anyone of you try to touch me again I will fight you off. I am not that stupid woman any longer. You taught me not to trust anyone."

Greg listened and didn't bother to answer her as she stalked back to the bed and pulled the covers over her body. It would do no good to talk to her about her experience. He knew she liked the sex with him but when the other men barged into the room and took her without permission, she was naturally mad and very upset. Would she see things differently in the morning, he was not sure. When she allowed the sensuality of her body to come out of its shell, she enjoyed the experience. But now her mind was in control of her thought process.

She turned her body away from him and he sat in the large chair watching her. He hoped she would turn to look at him but she pulled the covers tight around her neck. Greg felt the tiredness of his body taking over and before long he was fast asleep. The dreams he had were of them together again, wrestling on the sheets of the bed as the passion overtook them. Then his dream turned to her enjoying the three men, all of them moaning with lust and then he awoke with a start.

The morning sun was coming through the trees surrounding the cottage. He wiped his eyes and looked at the bed where he last saw Melinda's back. She was lying on the bed, the covers partially covering her body and she was staring at him. He wondered if she had overcome her anger as he smiled and stretched.

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
 
Melinda woke when the first touch of sunlight heated her face. She turned over onto her back and could feel the covers move down her body. She turned her face and looked at Greg remember all the pleasure he had given her. She smiled a bit at that thought but then she remember how the other two men had used her. She scowled for a moment but than realize there had been a weird kind of pleasure in that too. She wondered how it would be if all three of them had taken her but she pushed that thought away thinking how wrong that would be.

She stared at Greg thinking about nothing when suddenly woke and smiled at her. She watched him stretch and heard him say, "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" She had slept well but did not want to admit that so she said, "How do you think I slept after being raped by your friends?" She got up taking the cover with her and wrapped it around her body. She looked at him, her eyes daring him to try to take the blanket from her as she told him, "I best get breakfast started." She headed for the door not looking at him again.
 
Greg was hoping she would be a bit more cordial this morning when he asked her how she slept. He saw her thinking for a moment and then she answered him in a curt voice. "How do you think I slept after being raped by your friends?"

She didn't wait for him to reply but got up and wrapped the bed cover around her body. When she looked at him, he saw the daring in her eyes as if to tell her to take off the outer blanket. Greg didn't want to start a fight early in the morning. They had a long time together and besides she couldn't keep the blanket wrapped around her the whole time. For now he just let her walk past him as she said, "I best get breakfast started."

Greg followed her out the door into the main part of the small cottage. Marcus was lying next to the front door and Tony was still sleeping on the leather sofa. "Boys it's time to get up," he announced seeing both of them open their eyes startled. It took a moment for them to realize they were not in prison but instead hiding out in a mountain cottage.

They both looked at Melinda, wrapped in a cover. Greg saw her give them a look of disdain as she turned and headed to the kitchen on the other side of the room. Greg took in the layout of the cottage with exposed beams in the ceiling and one large room that served as a kitchen, dining, and living area. On the other end of the living area another bedroom was located which was adjacent to Melinda's bedroom. The whole cottage was built for compactness and one thing was for sure, when everyone was in the same room, there was no hiding from anyone.

Greg wasn't sure how the day would turn out, but he already saw his two prison mates eyeing Melinda. She paid no mind to them while she cooked up a hearty breakfast. Greg started the coffee and asked her, Is there anything we can do to help with breakfast?"
 
Melinda frowned as Greg suddenly felt the need to wake the other two men, "Boys it's time to get up." She gave them a look that would freeze a fire as they looked immediately at her and continued to the kitchen. She was adept at feeding many more men than just three as when she hired seasonal workers for her farm she would prepare all meals. When Greg asked if she needed help she coldly said, "No." She quickly had the food cooking and the cabin filled with the aroma of eggs, ham and home fries. She popped bread in the toaster and in a short while the coffee was perking and the food was done. She set the table for the men and kept a plate to the side for herself. She filled the plates almost to overflowing and her own plate looked sparse compared to theirs. She poured the coffee and grabbed her plate and cup and announced, "Breakfast is on the table. As the men moved she slipped to the side and after they had passed she sat down on the couch and put her plate and cup on the coffee table. Although she could have sat with them in the kitchen as the table was big enough for four she wanted to put space between them and herself.
 
Greg heard the way she said, "No." with utter coldness in her tone. She turned away from him and started breakfast not looking at the three men.

When breakfast was ready, Greg and the other two men watched her dish up the plates for them and set them at the table, telling them. "Breakfast is on the table."

Greg saw her move to the side as the men came to the table and sat down. He noticed she moved to the sofa and didn't join them at the table. Tony and Marcus dug into the food as if they had not eaten in days. Meanwhile Greg looked at Melinda sitting on the sofa by herself. He put his fork down and then told the other two men. "Stop eating until Melinda joins us at the table." The men put down their forks and looked at Melinda watching them.

They sat looking at her and then Greg got up and walked to the sofa. He picked up her plate of food and coffee from the table and walked back to the men. "You can either join us at the table or starve," he told her. "It's your choice." The three men looked at Melinda wondering what she would decide.
 
Melinda was nibbling on a piece of toast when she heard Greg's commanding voice, "Stop eating until Melinda joins us at the table." She looked from one man to the other frowning. Stubbornness filled her as she looked at Greg. She didn't like it when he stood up she was set to scream at him if he tried to force her to the table. She watched him approaching her and was surprised to see him pick up her food and coffee. She didn't know what to make of his actions as he went back to the table and put her food and coffee at the empty spot on the table. Anger filled her when he told her, "You can either join us at the table or starve, It's your choice." All the men were looking at her. Her first instinct was not to eat but she realized quickly that was foolish as she needed her strength to find a way to get away. She stood clasping the blanket around her body and walked to the table and sat down. She did not look at any of the men. She kept her eyes on her plate. Strangely she waited for Greg to tell everyone to eat.
 
The men watched Melinda get up off the sofa, clutching the blanket around her. She made her way to the table and she had an angry look on her face. Greg could see that she was not very happy to be sitting at the same table as the three escaped convicts. When she was seated, he looked at the other men who were looking at Melinda. She in turn only stared at her plate as if the food would jump off the plate and into her mouth.

Greg coughed and then said, "Alright everyone let's eat." It was not a command but more a statement. He didn't wait for anyone else to start eating as he dug his fork into the eggs and tasted them. "Very good cooking," he commented not expecting a reply from Melinda.

Tony and Marcus started eating and also told Melinda how much they liked her cooking. But they all noticed that she was giving them the silent treatment.

Greg sipped some coffee and looked at the men. "We are all holed up here for a few more days. One thing for sure is that Melinda will try to get away of given half the chance. Everyone is to keep an eye on her whereabouts at all times. One thing we don't need is her flagging down some highway patrolman before Peter gets here."

He looked around the table and saw Melinda staring at him. "After breakfast we are all going to take a walk around the area to see what is here. I saw the lake when we came in on the outer road. Maybe there is some fishing gear around here and we can catch fish for dinner. We don't have a lot to do .... do we? Melinda you don't have a choice .... you are not staying here by yourself. Where ever you go, one of us will be going with you."
 
The room was so quiet as Melinda looked at her plate that she jumped a bit when Greg coughed. She looked at him as he said, "Alright everyone let's eat." She watched Greg start to eat and sighed. She felt like she had lost her appetite but she knew she had to eat to keep up her strength. She was startled again as Greg commented, "Very good cooking." She did not reply to his praise but slowly at her food as the other two men complimented her cooking. She remained quiet and ate slowly wondering if she stopped eating would Greg then force feed her. She was not about to test that out.

She kept her face down, her eyes on her plate and almost jumped when Greg spoke again, "We are all holed up here for a few more days. One thing for sure is that Melinda will try to get away if given half the chance. Everyone is to keep an eye on her whereabouts at all times. One thing we don't need is her flagging down some highway patrolman before Peter gets here." She stared at him feeling the need to slap him silly when he spoke again, "After breakfast we are all going to take a walk around the area to see what is here. I saw the lake when we came in on the outer road. Maybe there is some fishing gear around here and we can catch fish for dinner. We don't have a lot to do .... do we? Melinda you don't have a choice .... you are not staying here by yourself. Where ever you go, one of us will be going with you."

She glared at him, "I hope you plan to give me some clothing if we are going to stomp around in the woods."
 
Greg had no sooner gotten the words out of his mouth then he heard Melinda say in a angry voice, "I hope you plan to give me some clothing if we are going to stomp around in the woods."

He looked at her and saw the defiant look on her face. Her jaw was set tight and her hands rolled into fists, ready to fight him or all of them if she had too. Greg looked at Tony and Marcus, seeing their amused looks. They knew she didn't stand a chance fighting one of the let alone all three of them.

There was an icy feel to the room as Greg turned his attention back to Melinda. Her eyes were hard as steel and Greg smiled at her. It was not a smug smile but one of understanding. "I understand you don't want to go tramping around the woods in nothing but your underwear." Tony let out a little chuckle at the comment but Greg did not acknowledge it.

He kept his eyes focused on Melinda as he continued. "You have a choice to make Melinda. You can either go stomping around the woods dressed in your underwear with no blanket." He stopped for a moment to let her take in his words. "Or ....... you can get some clothes to go outside only in exchange for playing a game."

Now Marcus laughed wondering what Greg was alluding too. Greg stood up and told the men to stand too. "Here's the rule of this game for you to decide. Tony, Marcus, and I are going to show you our cocks and you have to tell us which one is the longest using your hands and mouth."

Tony and Marcus looked at Melinda to see her reaction. Greg knew that since last night's episode there was no way he would be the only one of them to enjoy the fruits of her sex. He walked to stand by the other two men and said as he unzipped his trousers, letting them drop to the floor. Marcus and Tony followed suit and the three men stood facing Melinda with their cock hanging between their thighs.

"So Melinda you have a choice. Either go out into the woods in your bra and panties or win a pair of boots, jeans, and blouse to be used outside the cabin only." Greg grabbed his cock in his hand and stroked it a little as he watched Melinda. The other two men did likewise and they waited for an answer. "Well what is your answer?"
 
Melinda was still burning with anger when Greg looked at her. When Greg looked at his friends her eyes followed his movement and she saw the amused looks on the other men's faces. She suddenly felt uncomfortable as she looked from one man's face to the other. The were too smug for her liking. She tightened her grasp on her blanket as Greg looked at her again. When he smiled at her she wanted to smack him silly. His words were condensending as he told her, "I understand you don't want to go tramping around the woods in nothing but your underwear." She looked at Tony angrily as he chuckled but then something akin to fear ran through her as she realized these men knew whatever the joke was that she did not understand.

Her eyes moved back to Greg as he spoke again, "You have a choice to make Melinda. You can either go stomping around the woods dressed in your underwear with no blanket." She gripped the blanket even tighter as he continued, "Or ....... you can get some clothes to go outside only in exchange for playing a game." She looked at Marcus when he laughed and than back at Greg. She really felt frightened and confused when Greg stood up and told his friends to stand too. She looked from one man to the next and than back to Greg as he spoke again. "Here's the rule of this game for you to decide. Tony, Marcus, and I are going to show you our cocks and you have to tell us which one is the longest using your hands and mouth."

Melinda was stunned by his statement and stepped back as all of the men watched her. She watched Greg move to the other two men and stand by them. She could hear as well as see Greg unzip his pants and let them drop to the floor. Before she could react the other two men dropped there pants and all she could see was three cocks hanging between the men's legs. She was startled when Greg spoke again, "So Melinda you have a choice. Either go out into the woods in your bra and panties or win a pair of boots, jeans, and blouse to be used outside the cabin only." She watched Greg grab his cock and stroke it as the other two men followed suit. When Greg asked, "Well what is your answer?" She screamed and ran for the door hoping they would trip over their own pants trying to catch her. She was sure now that they were going to rape her again.
 
Greg and the two men saw the stunned look on Melinda's face as they unzipped their trousers, seeing that she now realized just what about to happen. Her loud scream filled the cabin and if anyone would have been close to the cabin, they would have heard her fearful scream too.

The three men watched her face grimace at the thought of what they asked her to do and then she bolted for the door. Greg quickly pulled up his trousers and caught a piece of the blanket she was using to cover herself. His grip was strong and in an instant the blanket parted from her body and she stood frozen for a moment. She looked down at her underwear and then back at the men before she again raced to the door.

Greg was right behind her as she tried in vain to unbolt the latch and escape outside. Just as she opened the door, he grabbed her around the waist, pulling her back into the cabin. She was crying and screaming at him as her legs and arms flailed wildly, trying to escape his grasp.

Marcus quickly closed the door and Tony grabbed her feet, holding her while her body squirmed trying to elude them. "Let's take her to the sofa," Greg called out over her violent screams. She was fighting the men with all her strength as they threw her down on the sofa, holding her down. Greg saw the fear in her eyes as he spoke to her. "Listen no one is going to hurt you. I gave you a choice and you decided you want to go outside dressed like this. So after you calm down we will all go for a walk ......" He waited for a moment to let his words sink in. "You could have had some warm clothes to wear and now all you have is your underwear."

Greg looked at Marcus, telling him. "Take the blanket back into the bedroom. It seems our little princess wants nothing to do with it." He looked back at Melinda seeing that she was starting to stop struggling against them. "Sorry but you made your own decision and you could have had so much fun finding out about your more sensual side. Too bad."
 
Melinda gasped as she felt the blanket ripped from her fingers. She stopped for a second and looked down at her half naked body before looking at the men and racing to the door once more. She was fighting with the latch and finally the door opened a bit just as a strong arm wrapped around her waist. She began screaming again, kicking her legs and tried to slap at whoever held her. She heard the door slam as one of the men grabbed her feet. She squirmed against Greg trying to get loose.

As quick as she could get a breath she would scream loudly. She heard Greg say, "Let's take her to the sofa." Those words made her fight harder all she could think of was that they were going to rape her again. She was like a wild women than, slapping a kicking wildly but not making any contact at all as she screamed even louder. She bounced as the men threw her down on the couch. Six hands held her down as fear filled her eyes. She was trembling as Greg spoke, "Listen no one is going to hurt you. I gave you a choice and you decided you want to go outside dressed like this. So after you calm down we will all go for a walk ......" She thought about that as she calmed down. She blushed as Greg told her, "You could have had some warm clothes to wear and now all you have is your underwear."

Her mind was racing as Greg told Marcus, "Take the blanket back into the bedroom. It seems our little princess wants nothing to do with it." She realized suddenly that being half naked could be a good thing as hunters were in the woods at this time of year and she could screamed to them to help her. She settled down with that comforting thought in her mind as Greg spoke again, "Sorry but you made your own decision and you could have had so much fun finding out about your more sensual side. Too bad." She decided not to dignify that statement with an answer. She was ready to go out now as she thought 'if luck is with me all of you will be shot to death.'
 
Back
Top