Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you... I think not being into tanning helps my skin... I guess it isn't too bad for 44...

As a straight woman just a bit younger, I have to say you are quite lovely. I share your view on not tanning. I am often asked how I appear younger than I am and that is my answer. We may be pale, but when the others are leathered and wrinkled just think how fabulous we will be. :D

As a straight woman just a bit younger, I have to say you are quite lovely. I share your view on not tanning. I am often asked how I appear younger than I am and that is my answer. We may be pale, but when the others are leathered and wrinkled just think how fabulous we will be. :D
Thank you, and I completely agree about the leathery, wrinkled look. My 48 year old cousin looks much older than me, and I believe it is because she has tanned since she was a teen!

uuhhhh, f@*k

180_1000.jpg

i am in total lust with this babe.......i would never get anything done:devil:

I am disgusted by the guys on here who see the bum and boobs and then will ask for rl pics only to go silent. I know I am not a raving beauty, but I am not getting any complaints in the other departments either. So many put fake or outdated pics up. It took me a long time to get the courage to show the real me. I'm short, curvy, sassy and classy. Take me as I am or move on.

Attachments

• 11-C41ED4FA-116972-800.jpg
    11-C41ED4FA-116972-800.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 587
  • 1350149064645.jpg
    1350149064645.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 325
I am disgusted by the guys on here who see the bum and boobs and then will ask for rl pics only to go silent. I know I am not a raving beauty, but I am not getting any complaints in the other departments either. So many put fake or outdated pics up. It took me a long time to get the courage to show the real me. I'm short, curvy, sassy and classy. Take me as I am or move on.

Taking you just as you are, well perhaps with just some high heels on only??:eek:

Darling you are a beauty! :rose:

that is what I love about redheads but I would rather you be riled up in a different way :D

Lol so would I and that and just the guys being down right rude is probably why it ticked me off so much - I mean seriously if you see the lady is not your type at least have the courtesy to say something kind and excuse yourself. They should also remember that looks fade and are only skin deep. One day the won't be so fabulous, but I will be for a long time to cum. ;P

Lol so would I and that and just the guys being down right rude is probably why it ticked me off so much - I mean seriously if you see the lady is not your type at least have the courtesy to say something kind and excuse yourself. They should also remember that looks fade and are only skin deep. One day the won't be so fabulous, but I will be for a long time to cum. ;P

and cum lots I hope as well

Wow!!!! Very beautiful. Thanks for posting SR

too bad, none of my pics are small enough, Would love to show off my curvy gf on this thread. Anyone interested, PM Me

u r beautiful.. reminds me of one of my exs... she was almost like u except for the hair!!

I think you look beautiful. I'm not looking for anything. I'm thankful for the pics you and other wonderful ladies are willing to share.

:rose::kiss:

Anyone who were to take you as you are would be grateful for being given an opportunity to do so. You're hot! Pardon my limited vocabulary but even if I knew the entire dictionary, hot and possibly delicious would be two adjectives I'd use to describe you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back