Say Hello to the Temptresss

AWwww sorry, things are rather manic around here right now! Probably will be until the beginning of September!

How about if we focus on how sad it makes us that you'll be manic until September and we won't see you enough. :( *crying smiley*

:D

How about if we focus on how sad it makes us that you'll be manic until September and we won't see you enough. :( *crying smiley*

Well to make you happy, why not think about how I'm off on my holiday on Monday and hopefully there will be new pics? :devil::D

Well to make you happy, why not think about how I'm off on my holiday on Monday and hopefully there will be new pics? :devil::D

i've got a spare room - well, two in fact - you can have. private bathroom. beach down the road.

enjoy your holiday, chica. chat when you get back. :rose:

:)

You are all so lovely!

Oh! Well if I'd known this before ...!

Looking forward to it!

LOL! :D

almost finished that story. i'm going for a more machiavellian approach than the chilli ;)

thanks for spotting the erroneous use of febrile - oops :eek:

now, how about a pic to keep us dribbling? ;)

LOL! :D

almost finished that story. i'm going for a more machiavellian approach than the chilli ;)

thanks for spotting the erroneous use of febrile - oops :eek:

now, how about a pic to keep us dribbling? ;)

I'm looking forward to reading the finished article!

Off to work shortly but I will try to find something later!

Now that's a view I'd love to experience in person...and I bet you taste every bit as sweet as you look...:devil::kiss:

I really do!

Work was a drag, but yes, I'm on holiday next week!

HOLIDAY! We like Holidays!
attachment.php

Front side or Backside? :confused: Which is best? How to decide? :confused:

Front side has that sexy ruffle trim and that cute little bow.

Backside has that fabulous arse.
t1543.gif

Front side or Backside?

Its are hard decision. I think I choose the backside. Thank you so much for sharing. :D

Back