care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think she's got a pretty damn awesome core already, so she must be doing something right! lol

I was referring to why I used the lunges and kettle bells as you are damn right, her core needs absolutely no work. Neither does her lovely face, great legs, stomach, back, thighs, hips, breasts. Everything

I was referring to why I used the lunges and kettle bells as you are damn right, her core needs absolutely no work. Neither does her lovely face, great legs, stomach, back, thighs, hips, breasts. Everything

Guys. There's always room for improvement.

Good attitude - that is why you are so good at what you do - reading about your rankings in this thread. Second in your group that one race

Edinboro, yup :) first in my AG at another race the last two years. Going for overall this year

I'm jealous!

Question: What's a good way to get started training for triathlons?

Find a race, sign up. I'd suggest a sprint. Them go to ontri.com and set up
A free training plan .:)
So just start running until I'm running somewhere around 40 miles a week? Then sign up for a race?

I was also thinking about biking as well. Bad knees and ankles hampered my running the last four or five years. Any suggestions on that?

So just start running until I'm running somewhere around 40 miles a week? Then sign up for a race?

I was also thinking about biking as well. Bad knees and ankles hampered my running the last four or five years. Any suggestions on that?

Who runs 40 miles a week? Except pros.

Start with like 1 swim, 1 bike, and one run, and one strength training session a week (think squats, lunges, core work)

Okay. I may just have to PM you to start talking about this. I'll try with the biking and running. Swimming is pretty hard right now due to the swim teams around the area closing the pool for the most part.

No bueno for the flat tire! What will you do now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back