Shy no longer....

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the welcome back and compliment! It feels very nice to be back and sharing with you all.

We are definitely the ones that benefit from your return!
Damn girl your body is simply AMAZING!

Had to get my fill of French Vanilla this fine morning. *sniffs air sitting back* not going anywhere anytime soon. So much more to see and do. Waiting for more dark surprises. Question my dear.......have you ever watched Hitman the movie? If so, you remind me of the girl 47 was protecting. Just saying :)Looks anyway, not sure how you sound (accent, draw etc) Betting its a damn sexy voice, just like EVERYTHING else:D

Morning sexy sweetness
Good morning, sweet thang! *kiss*

Had to get my fill of French Vanilla this fine morning. *sniffs air sitting back* not going anywhere anytime soon. So much more to see and do. Waiting for more dark surprises. Question my dear.......have you ever watched Hitman the movie? If so, you remind me of the girl 47 was protecting. Just saying :)Looks anyway, not sure how you sound (accent, draw etc) Betting its a damn sexy voice, just like EVERYTHING else:D
*happy sigh*
I have seen that movie...I may or may not have a slight crush on Timothy Olyphant.
/blush
If you keep this up, Iwantsome....I might just fall over from all these dizzy spells you are inducing.
Off to the shower I go...then step through a little cloud of spritzed vanilla mist.
xo!

Thank you so much! *bats lashes*
I'm pleased you like them!

You can *bat your Lashes* anytime Miss Bunny .. ;) .. Your eyes and the
Expressions you get on that Lovely Face are priceless as well as a bit Kinky My favorite Flavor !!! .. Morning Miss B .. :D

attachment.php

You're hair looks Great as well .. Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

If you keep this up, Iwantsome....I might just fall over from all these dizzy spells you are inducing. *Standing with arms out, ready to catch you*
Spritzed vanilla mist......mmmmmmm *takes a big whiff* Simply intoxicating!
Enjoy your book read with the kids. xo

You can *bat your Lashes* anytime Miss Bunny .. ;) .. Your eyes and the
Expressions you get on that Lovely Face are priceless as well as a bit Kinky My favorite Flavor !!! .. Morning Miss B .. :D

You're hair looks Great as well .. Thanks For Sharing .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:
Mmm...I am a happy bunny that you enjoy them so much! Lots of ideas for future shoots!

*Standing with arms out, ready to catch you*
Spritzed vanilla mist......mmmmmmm *takes a big whiff* Simply intoxicating!
Enjoy your book read with the kids. xo
*peeks back over shoulder, adjusts position, then closes eyes and swoons backwards, hand to forehead with a sigh*

*peeking* cant get a good angle into the shower:( Oh well, maybe next time:D
There's a really good view on the other side of the curtain /wink

These pictures are very good both from an erotic standpoint and from an artistic one. Very impressive.

/bluuuuuuuuuush
I need to invest in a swooning couch....swear to god.

Yes you do Miss Bunny ... Such an Attractive Lady .. With a great Attitude !!! / Pats Miss Bunny's tail .. hope Hubby or bi-lover doesn't get jealous .. :D

attachment.php

What a SEXXXY pic! Your eyes are just beautiful! So great to see this side of the gorgeous Miss Bunny!

Saturday morning! Is it playtime yet? Would love to play on your playground.
t1448.gif

*peeking around the curtain* Oh My, just like I thought, as beautiful fully naked as with clothes. *cranes neck* Fantastic from every angle. Dont mind me, just enjoying the view.

*peeks back over shoulder, adjusts position, then closes eyes and swoons backwards, hand to forehead with a sigh*
There I got you. So sorry for the fainting spell. *whispers* I could stare at your eyes all day. Lay back back in my arms.....I wont bite;)

These pictures are very good both from an erotic standpoint and from an artistic one. Very impressive.
Erotic and artistic...two lovely words. Thank you very much for taking a moment to say so in my thread!

Lovely pics Miss Bunny, so damn sexy!
*quick curtsey*
Why thank you! /beam

Yes you do Miss Bunny ... Such an Attractive Lady .. With a great Attitude !!! / Pats Miss Bunny's tail .. hope Hubby or bi-lover doesn't get jealous .. :D
*wiggles her tail*
My husband is pleased to share me and not the jealous type /wink

What a SEXXXY pic! Your eyes are just beautiful! So great to see this side of the gorgeous Miss Bunny!
I have so many facets to my personality. I can go from sweet to bitey in the blink of an eye! /giggle
Thank you very much for your kind words!

Saturday morning! Is it playtime yet? Would love to play on your playground.
I am a harsh playground mistress. I will blow the whistle for rough housing!
*giggle* *snort*
I can't even say that with a straight face!

*peeking around the curtain* Oh My, just like I thought, as beautiful fully naked as with clothes. *cranes neck* Fantastic from every angle. Dont mind me, just enjoying the view.
/blush
*turns this way then that*
Better?

There I got you. So sorry for the fainting spell. *whispers* I could stare at your eyes all day. Lay back back in my arms.....I wont bite;)
*whisper* But I do.

My hand print will.be red alk over.your sexy ass.
One must catch and entice the bunny first /wink

Better? Didn't think it was possible, but YES.....much better. Such striking curves, skin silky smooth, watching the water bead and trickle down, so lovely.
I was guessing you liked to bite some.......seeing the darker side of you come out and liking more and more. *whispers* bite away my dear.;)

Back