Who is In California?

Hey everyone !

did anyone see/hear about the police blocking off the area around the fruitvale bart center? I wonder if there were demonstrations or something because of last year.

anyone else in the 408?
 
Up in the 925, but ya, I heard about the Fruitvale BART closing, that was a while ago if it's the one I remember (I was there at the time, it was most inconvenient...) best as I can figure they were trying to root someone out of the station.
 
I'm from north county San Diego area.

About me:
I'm 21 white male, with brown hair blue eyes. 5'10" weight 190.
I love to talk and cyber with anyone who's wants to( aim: link6148) I'm into oral, foreplay, toys, light bondage. Would love to talk to locals, maybe even meet up if we get to know eachother enough. Pm me if your interested girls and boys.
 
hey everyone. im new to the site and new to california too.
originally from the east coast but now im livin it up here in sunny san diego.
 
California???

Native... Grew up in SF Bay Area, migrated to south Orange County... And yes "the OC" is as bad if not worse than they make it look on TV...
 
S. California here. Enjoying the rain today. East of Los Angeles. Waiting for the 80 degrees we are getting Wednesday!!
 
Back
Top