It's a Southern Thing

Ok, question for y'all. How much sugar in a normal pitcher of tea for you?
 
Ok, question for y'all. How much sugar in a normal pitcher of tea for you?

I don't really make it anymore but I would think a cup, and you have to add it when its boiling hot.

if they don't have sweet tea already made I just drink it straight
 
A cup huh?
Ok, that's not really sweat tea...
My mom and dad used to use 3 cups per pitcher. I use 2 currently.
 
So what does being single and not having sweet tea at home mean? I'm single and I have a pitcher in the fridge. ;)

Im too lazy to make it. And i boughtba gallon of sweet tea making sure the word LEMON was no where on it. It had lemon
 
In a little over an hour North Carolina and South Carolina kickoff! Finally football season is here! :D
 
I've actually cut back on the sugar in my tea. When I was younger I would add 4-6 cups per gallon. Nowadays it's 2 1/2 lol.
 
Either Pepsi or sweet tea. About 2 cups per pitcher. Upstate SC here. Hello to you all.
 
Been digging the half/half or Arnold Palmers lately. Tea and Lemonade. The straught sweet tea was just getting too sweet. I think my taste buds changed as I got older.
 
Southern Thing

I love Krogers sweet tea. A gallon is about 1.50 Good stuff. Church's chicken has great tea also.
 
I can find the tea, I just try to avoid the Lemon part


The funny thing is, I try not to drink tea anymore. I know, crazy right? It's just that I realized I was slightly addicted, so I quit cold turkey. In the past 2 years I've had maybe 3 or 4 glasses of tea.
 

The funny thing is, I try not to drink tea anymore. I know, crazy right? It's just that I realized I was slightly addicted, so I quit cold turkey. In the past 2 years I've had maybe 3 or 4 glasses of tea.

I swear the first time I read this I read as you went to Wild Turkey. I was like Damn!
 
Back
Top