Seize the day-ish

Hey everyone! How's your day so far?

I thought I'd squeeze in a little pic of my own before I go perv on other threads:devil:

You are making it hard for me to look at you photos at work with how sexy they are!:D People are going wonder why Im walking around funny! Thanks again for sharing!

MURDER!!!

attachment.php

Really like that first one. Oh my.

:D 0f the new ones? Thank you!

Tumblr and your thread here getting some loving from this direction for sure.

Thanks for giving me somewhere to drop ;)

Thank you muchly! Send them all! Give it to me!
You are welcome to drop by anytime! You can even have my beer. Or vodka.OR whatever your choice of poison maybe. :rolleyes::kiss:

OMG..you are so damn hot woman..please keep the great pics coming.:)

Please keep looking;) haha thanks!
Hey there, stopping by your thread to say hello. Great pics so far, I really like the redrums! Very sexy!:devil:

Hello to you too, stud;) Thank you, and I really like the sig.:devil:

You are making it hard for me to look at you photos at work with how sexy they are!:D People are going wonder why Im walking around funny! Thanks again for sharing!

You mustn't stop, because every time you do, a little slutty pixie dies inside :devil: I kid, I kid. :)

No, thank you.
Sexyyyyy! Love the shot of you in that red sweater ;)

Hope you're having a fantastic Friday love :heart:

Oh, hello you! Thank you, hotness:D
I had a busy, busy class ridden Friday.. glad it's the weekend!
I hope you have a good one:)

Wow, your pictures are very alluring. I can't wait to see your next set. Thank you.

Happy Saturday, folks! I hope all of you are having an amazing weekend?

And now for some visuals!

Last edited:
I second WS... can't wait for so much more of you and you seizing the day ish!:devil:

I like the picture of you kneeling. The other two are just as fantastic.:)

Some awesome boobage.

I can just imagine you in that pink tank in front of me, and I pull it down to watch your breasts spill out.

Newish, shyish, 22 year old curvy/ bbw ex-lurker.
The Lion cleaned up his act so the Wizard gave me courage instead.:rolleyes:

Umm, yea..now to hit submit :)

First of all... welcome, hope you enjoy it here and it appears the shy-shell could be breaking down some ;)

Now... you are one very beautiful, sexy, desirable woman. I see this pictures and I get quite aroused. So much so I even can barely type because I keep thinking of pictures like this:
attachment.php

OR
attachment.php

And most recently:
attachment.php

I am TOTALLY a breast man, and you have a fantastic set of globes of love. I would definitely enjoy caressing, licking, suckling, fondling and nibbling on those beauties... and your entire luscious body. You are fantastically alluring, erotic and desirable. I am definitely enamoured with your beauty.
((HUGGS)) :kiss:
:rose: x 13

Ohhh Myyy

I do love the last one of you on your knees with those amazing tits out looking down on your gorgeous body!!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!!:devil:

Amazing, speechless.. So lucky I'm typing I guess. You are so sexy, your body is just wow.. I know in this day and age it should be more about personality, about communication and less about looks, but i belive that some people who look so good they Change the rules, Thats you. Thank you for sharing.

Back