Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know there are times when it is OK to admit the other person would be better off dead.

Do people in Vermont know anything about the Alamo? <ponders>

Most people I know who say they don't watch TV don't read books either. What do they do with their time?

Last edited:
A hot bath doesn't exactly cure all that ails ya, but it helps. Maybe I'll have another :)

When buying a new car one should always consider what your mother would say

I am at a loss as to why the same things are said to the same folks over and over again.

Seems like we could all be a bit more clever.

I think its fucking dirty as hell of the company I work for to not pay us holiday pay just because it's not listed in the handbook as a paid holiday, which is simply because before last year they were never open on Thanksgiving!!!! Fuckers!

I am going to do a no-no. I'm going to go back and mix in more cream of chicken soup into the pasta dish...and heat it back up. It's too dry. Hate that when that happens. *sigh*

What the hell is going on in college athletics....Maryland leaving the ACC for Big 10?! They aren't relevant in ACC and sure as hell won't be relevant in Big 10!

Hrm... I have a melody stuck in my head but no clue what song it goes to... grr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back