Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogod, me too!!!!!!!!! Love to hear a woman's juices being sliced through... and her breathing, her soft moans, her whispered words of love...

Oooooh just thinking about it gets me....
I'm definitely going to have to hunt down my headphones later tonight when I have time to play :devil:

sounds are sexy and a great addition-- I did hear that actions speak louder than words ( or can ...I suppose)

Oooooh just thinking about it gets me....
I'm definitely going to have to hunt down my headphones later tonight when I have time to play :devil:

<imagining you naked but for a pair of headphones, body glistening in the moonlight, with Amy and myself watching intently>

:kiss:

I think I need a nap like that, but my husband will be home any minute, and I'm not sure he'd understand that sort of 'sleeping' ... the kind that makes odd noises and has me tossing & turning feverishly.

Perhaps another day... :( See you ladies later.

:kiss: Tori

I think I need a nap like that, but my husband will be home any minute, and I'm not sure he'd understand that sort of 'sleeping' ... the kind that makes odd noises and has me tossing & turning feverishly.

Perhaps another day... :( See you ladies later.

:kiss: Tori

hmmm well I hope you get a nap like that very soon hun!
:kiss:

Halloween Pleasure

I'm lounging in bed, stroking my pussy lips. Looking for a perfect Halloween stimulus.

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back