Where are all the breast-loving women?

mmmm..guess I better stock up:kiss:

oh my...all those postings make me fantasize about lots of women, all of them busy stroking eachothers boobs, at least two of them caressing and suckling my ones...my hands on another womans breasts and again some others swaying above my head, teasingly close to my hungry lips...OMG

oh my...all those postings make me fantasize about lots of women, all of them busy stroking eachothers boobs, at least two of them caressing and suckling my ones...my hands on another womans breasts and again some others swaying above my head, teasingly close to my hungry lips...OMG

with your eyes closed you'd never notice that those breasts above you would be my ones...mhhhh

Suck as if your getting my milk

mhhh, this is getting kinky...but of course I'll do so, gently and rythmically, my hands cupping your breasts from below...giving them a milking massage while I suckle...everything to make you happy...

mhhh, this is getting kinky...but of course I'll do so, gently and rythmically, my hands cupping your breasts from below...giving them a milking massage while I suckle...everything to make you happy...

Honey you'll need big hands my tits are 40DDD and ohhhhh sooooo sensitive... :kiss:

Honey you'll need big hands my tits are 40DDD and ohhhhh sooooo sensitive... :kiss:

gosh...so I'd use both hands for one breast...shape this breast with them...direct the nip towards my lips...give it a long and lingering licking before starting to suckle...

Baby I've been naked n teasing another Lit woman most of the day ... I am soaked n my nipples ar sore

Back