What's the biggest sexual related risk you've ever taken?

Really Risky

I was a teenager in the 60's, before birth control was readily available. My first sex was with no protection ... that was really risky, but horniness got the better of us.

A few years back I fucked my wife in my office whith a meeting going on in the office next to mine, they didn't have any idea anything went on. I think it was the risk of getting cought that drove her over the edge so fast.

How did that happen?
you mean hooking up with his best friend?

our marriage was in a rough patch after the second kid was born. i was being ignored at home.

his friend was drop dead sexy. i called him up and just plain out asked and he jumped at the chance. we had him over for dinner(he was getting a divorce at the time) and he dropped a few hints for me to sneak downstairs later, which i did.

it really wasnt our plan to do that that night, but we did. luckily we didn't get caught.

you mean hooking up with his best friend?

our marriage was in a rough patch after the second kid was born. i was being ignored at home.

his friend was drop dead sexy. i called him up and just plain out asked and he jumped at the chance. we had him over for dinner(he was getting a divorce at the time) and he dropped a few hints for me to sneak downstairs later, which i did.

it really wasnt our plan to do that that night, but we did. luckily we didn't get caught.

Nice story. Hopefully you're getting more attention now.

having unprotected sex with my mother when i was a teenager. she's had her ovaries removed because of cysts, so now there isn't any risks :)

wow...the last few posts make mine seem tame by comparison.

one summer between my jr. and sr. year if college, i worked as a waitress at the ritzy country club in my town.

a friend of mine from HS's father was hitting on me all night as i worked a private party. he was very wealthy and very handsome. we wound up fucking in the men's locker room after the event. he was still married to my friend's mother at the time.

i felt very guilty but the sex was awesome!

Submitting to a stranger

I once let a sexy woman I met in a bar tie me up naked, spread eagle and ride me. The ending was quite unexpected and uncomfortable.......... But then again it was the 1980's ;)

Sounds like you calmed down. What other wild things did you do?
i did calm down. we struggled through my wild times..and then his. i suppose we both knew we were really "the one" for each other maybe? we just had to grow up and figure out how to make it work.
lol..i have did a few wild things after that. not anymore though. i behave now.
although, once i had just gotten home from a "date". was in the shower cleaning up and hubby came home. we had sex and i laid there thinking, "how can he not know i was with someone else like an hour ago? how the hell can he not know?"
but he didn't..and i dont do that stuff anymore either.

one summer between my jr. and sr. year if college, i worked as a waitress at the ritzy country club in my town.

a friend of mine from HS's father was hitting on me all night as i worked a private party. he was very wealthy and very handsome. we wound up fucking in the men's locker room after the event. he was still married to my friend's mother at the time.

sounds pretty hot helen....

That's a bit riskier than anything I've ever done.

What was it that convinced you to do it?

That's a bit riskier than anything I've ever done.

What was it that convinced you to do it?

it was the end of the summer and ny last week of working at the club, i was returning to school in a few weeks. my bf had dumped me two weeks earlier and i was feeling randy and just drank up the attention he was paying me. and as i said earlier, he was wicked handsome and extremely confident. and rich! ;)

Back