Oh, hello again.... ;)

:) if only... have you figure out how to time travel?

Alas, the only time manipulation I'm currently involved in is around you, when it seems to stand still :kiss::rose:

Have a good night SS, sleep in and dream wonderful dreams of sexy gentleman cuddling and treating you!
 
Alas, the only time manipulation I'm currently involved in is around you, when it seems to stand still :kiss::rose:

Have a good night SS, sleep in and dream wonderful dreams of sexy gentleman cuddling and treating you!

oh you're good! :kiss:

Sweet dreams yourself, darling.
 
not sure why we have so many cat emotes.... *shrugs*


but darling, I must be on my way to bed. sweet dreams when you get there ok?

Alright, sweet dreams to you.

Hopefully we can at least bump into one another in dreams. :)
 
Busy little place last night... I hope you slept well... maybe had a naughty dream or two.... ;)
 
Hey you. Hope you are doing good. Kinda busy last few days, but wanted to stop by and say hi and tell you I am sure many of us wish we could stop by and put a smile on your face and cheer you up a bit. :kiss:
 
if your computer has bluetooth you should be able to send them to your computer, then post from there. Also, top o' the mornin' to ya sexy!
 
Ahhhh sorry I havnt been around for a few days... Summer is winding down and things are pretty busy getting in gear for work.
 
Awwww I havnt seen you around for a bit. How are you?

I'm great! LOL... well, great now. The AC broke yesterday, so it was a warm night. The guy just came and fixed it, so the place is starting to cool off. Might actually have to get dressed soon!
 
Back
Top