The Isolated Blurt Thread XXXVI: Go post in the Lounge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bleh

rupaul-shade.gif

It can happen - but ultimately it could be argued one woman was trying harder.

You mansplained this quite well. Thanks.

I am. How you doing? :devil:

Seriously thinking of becoming a lesbian - it's becoming quite clear our options out there are dumbing down, er, dwindling down. ;)
How have you been?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously thinking of becoming a lesbian - it's becoming quite clear our options out there are dumbing down, er, dwindling down.

I thought it was obvious to many that you already are lol.
Given your 'assertive' style with regards to several female posters

Dear NSA, FBI, FCC, and any other three letter government agencies that are slowing LIT down,

Knock that shit off.

Love,
Pete

Dear Taxpayer,
We have examined your tax returns for the years 2015, 2014, 2013 and find that you have underreported your income, overstated your deductions, misstated your taxable income and, thus, underpaid your tax liabilities...

Every time I go against my nature and choose aesthetics over practicality, it backfires.

Fuck you, beautiful shiny phone case! You're garbage. I'm going back to clunky dad case.

Every time I go against my nature and choose aesthetics over practicality, it backfires.

Fuck you, beautiful shiny phone case! You're garbage. I'm going back to clunky dad case.

SWMBO bought a new phone case when I was at AGU last December. She bitches about it all the time, but won't just admit she was scammed and throw it away.

Nascar on today. Anyone else watching it?

Working on the living room. Lots to do.

You caught 2 with just one post. :)

Rumor has it I technically bagged a third in there as a well - someone dying to make a comeback but just hasn't found a crafty way to do it yet.

Aren't all women just 2 drinks away from being Lesbians?

I've never made shy the fact I like women as equally as I do men (with or without alcohol). Men pretending to be women do nothing for me though.

Rumor has it I technically bagged a third in there as a well - someone dying to make a comeback but just hasn't found a crafty way to do it yet.

I've never made shy the fact I like women as equally as I do men (with or without alcohol). Men pretending to be women do nothing for me though.

I bagged a Rory while you were at Walmart. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back