Country Girl / City Boy (Closed)

Lucy knew how close she could get to Ashton before that intimate awareness of him kicked in. Maybe it should have been inches, feet, but it was clear across the barn and as soon as he opened the door. Sure, the noise of it made her feel like she’s sat on a pin, and maybe she should have been more embarrassed by her reaction, but he made her smile.

“I am sure I can borrow some, and if not I have a nice pair of italian loafers that have to be just as good.”

She groaned and laughed and shook her head. There were all sorts of wrong in that sentence. But he could borrow a pair, though she didn’t exactly want to comb her brother’s room for boots for Ashton when she was going to have them knock around with hers. Oh god, even second hand boots from her older brother might be a little much for that thought. It made her queasy all together.

“Practice?” he mocked. “I would think we would be ready to just go fully in without anymore practice. But if you think we need to just practice …”

But he provided his distraction, inching at her with a wicked look in his eye, it made her move to him too, just as his wide palms found the arch of her hips, tanned skin exposed from her short T-shirt, and helped along by her short shorts. Lucy's own fingers rested slightly at his elbows, pinching the fabric there between her fingers, a possessive hold, when her chin angled down to watch his fingers, and Lucy swallowed, her forehead finding its way to rest against his shoulder. Her eyes blazed with curiosity, his fingers saying against her skin, she didn’t dare move then. She just focused on his fingers, on the skin he touched, on the racing of her heart.

“... we can just practice.”

With that Lucy notched her head up, an eyebrow quirking at her man with her while she considered what she’d say to that. He was right, they probably didn’t need to practice, no matter how she teased him, earlier that day she’d had his dick out in her truck and had shown him her nipples. They’d had a fairly productive afternoon.

Her lips curled upward with a smile.

“So…” Her word was almost daring, the syllable drawn out before the challenge. “You gunna kiss me or what?”
 
Ashton first curled up with a smirk, but let it go to a smile to match the cowgirl’s expression. Her direct challenge hung there, and then accepted it.

He swooped in directly, and placed his lips onto hers. They were warm, soft, and moist; and he tenderly brushed against them as he moved his lips in tandem with her’s. Without letting the kiss linger too long he broke it, and leaned back only slightly to get a little breath.

“My goodness, you kiss better than that little school girl who let me steal a smooch at the holidays a few years back. You must have been practicing.”

As he teased her, his hands slipped off her hips and surrounded the warm globes of her bottom. She was strong and firm, proof of her still youthful and active shape. Sliding his hands like that allowed him to press himself against her body. He thoughtfully wore a light button down shirt and loose shorts just in case he needed to keep himself cool. Luckily he did, because this riding lesson was putting the stallion in heat.

He leaned in and kissed her again. More aggressively this time. Opening his mouth and extending his tongue towards hers. He closed his eyes, breathed when he could, and enjoyed the heat from her mouth. His hands slid effortlessly across those short shorts, enjoying every bit of touch of what lay underneath. He felt the need to search beyond her fabric, and dared even to send his fingers down the left to where it reached the space between her thighs awaiting to see what reaction he would get out of her.

But before he did, the door to the bar began to rattle. There were voices outside, and someone, whoever, was intending to come in.
 
There was a disappointed noise that was tugged from her when Ashton pulled his lips from hers. Lucy tried to lean in to follow his mouth, Ashton pronouncing her kissing abilities up to par, merely encouraged her to link her fingers behind his neck and pull him to her with more insistence. Though she did have to interrupt their kiss briefly with a smile when his hands widened over her ass, inching lower and pulling her against him. She was forgetting to play the tease now, Ashton was pushing and demanding and she responded to his lead. A groan of anticipation leaving her when she felt his fingers, slide between her thighs from behind.

It was nice to trail her fingers between them, lower and lower until they caught on the front of his short’s waist band, Lucy leaning to him and up on her toes. She would have happily stayed there, their tongues twisting against one another, his hand’s roaming over her body. But fate was to interrupt them again. This time with the jolt of the barn door, at the first pull she didn’t hardly pay any attention to it, but it was the groan of the hinges and the chirpy laughter that warned her who was headed their way. Into the only private sanctuary that was left on the ranch it seemed.

“You didn’t lock the door?” Lucy’s eyes were wide, her voice a low hiss. And there wasn’t any time to really scold Ashton, because she had to grab his hand and dash toward the open stall at the end of the line. Even Ben wouldn’t make her jump into one with a horse in it to get her teeth kicked out by an animal that liked room. Lucy was muttering under her breath, a few choice cuss words as she ducked down against the stone floor, pulling the gate closed behind them, leaning forward so she could look out through the crack at the corner.

Ashton was momentarily forgotten as Ben lead Amelia into the barn. The blond giggling as he pulled her to him, and they started to dance to her brother’s terrible singing of a Springsteen classic. Giving his fiancée a slight spin on her toe when he asked her if her Daddy was home, or if he had gone and left her all alone.

“God…gross.” Lucy twisted her features disgust, looking over her shoulder at Ashton. Mouthing to him “You didn’t lock the door!” And pointing out toward her brother and soon to be sister in law. Leaning back toward his ear so she could actually speak. “We are going to be here forever.”
 
Ashton nearly groaned audibly as he was pulled towards the stall by Lucy. What was it about this farm which was in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere happen to be so full of people interrupting at the best possible times. He had just moved as much on Lucy to get a feel for what may lie beneath those too tight shorts, and now he was stuck one step short of needing another cold shower. They landed back behind the gates and hay to be properly hid just as he heard the singing voice of his former roommate. Just as Lucy was chewing him out for locking the door, he smirked and returned under his breath, “I guess we weren’t the only ones with this idea.”

Lucy got the good spot to see what was going on near the crack of the door, so Ash tried to sit up to see over the frame of the stall. From what he could see, he could see … nothing. He could only hear it. Ben going with a way too creepy Springsteen song, and Amelia giggling way too giddily. It seemed loud enough that if they made any sound back in the stall, Ben & Amelia would be as caught as he and Luc almost were. Just that only one of the couples were really ‘a couple’.

He should have been angry or frustrated; but he didn’t feel that way at all. The whole of the experience felt pretty exciting. Sneaking around, hiding, afraid of getting caught. It all felt like when he was a kid with the local girls. Back when a ‘kiss on the mouth’ was a step away from getting a girl pregnant, and you went home wishing you would have touched her boob. The stakes here seemed just as high, just as thrilling.

When Ash looked towards Lucy, bent down at the door, he couldn’t help but to really appreciate the way her wonderful ass stretched those short shorts to their extreme. He slide closer on his knees until he was practically right behind her. When she lifted up to tell him they would be there forever, he pressed a finger to his lip, encircled a hand around her waist, and pointed back to the door to continue her watch. As she did, that hand on her waist drifted lower and brushed against her bare thigh, suggestively tracing at the hem of her shorts. The other hand moved to her bottom, his fingers spread out across those awful shorts, and a thumb brushing up the seam that ran down, down, down the middle.

They were stuck here, but he was curious about how far she would let him go here.
 
Whatever he intended, Lucy surely didn’t know. Her dark eyes were narrowed with curiosity and wariness when he put his finger against his lips, reminding her that they were in fact hiding from someone. Two someone’s who were probably rolling around in the hay. Ugh. And one of them was her brother. She should have been bristling at the intrusion, but Ashton continued to move behind her, and she followed his wordless instructions, her eyes drifting from his and toward where her hand was braced on the stone floor, though her gaze focused again to where his hand was curling like a snake from around her waist and toward the frayed edges of her shorts at the top of her thighs.

Was he doing what she thought he was doing?

If she had any doubts, his free hand splayed out across her backside, she could feel the hard press of his thumb against the seam of her cutoff jeans. And goosebumps rose on her arms when his thumb passed between her thighs, the fabric being the only thing that kept his thumb from entering her. Fucking her. Lucy twisted her head to glance over her shoulder, trying to catch a glimpse of the man behind her as she pressed herself backward against his hand, against the front of his shorts.

If he was going to play, she could give as good as she got. And a smirk quirked up over her lips, as one of her hands joined his between her legs, pressing his hand further against the taut fabric as she arched her back.
 
“Hello Ladies,” Ben stated pulling a sweet giggle from Amelia. Ash couldn’t see what was going on, but the immediate sound of playful motorboating gave him a pretty good idea.

He kept making goofy sounds, until she nudged, “Hurry up, Benny.”

He gave a mocking reply, “I’ll be quick, you won’t feel a thing.”

She laughed and the sound of clothing shifting became a bit more hurried.

As weird as it probably was for Lucy to overhear her brother work his magic, she wasn’t exactly batting away Ash’s explorations. Which only made him that more direct. When he felt her press back into his hand, he all but pushed his thumb, jeans and all, up into whatever opening he can find. That seemed only to encourage her to encourage him.

When her hand found his as it slid along her warming groove; his other still wrapped around her waist, got a bit more daring. Lifting up, it slipped under her shirt to brush against her smooth stomach, but it didn’t stay long there. Instead it slid downward, and started to breach her tight jean shorts. It wasn’t easy going, but this was as much about seeing how far she would let him go than anything.

He wasn’t sure he was going to take this much further than as far he was taking it now. It wasn’t exactly his thing to try to bang a girl with people so close by. What was fun about this was to see how close he could get Lucy to losing control with people so close by. Something about the silent secret made this so hot.

And diving down these shorts was a tempting game to play.
 
Back
Top