Have you ever fucked on a first date or fuck a total stranger survey?

Have you ever had sex on a first date or had sex with a total stranger?

  • Have never had sex on first date?

    Votes: 31 8.8%
  • Have you ever fucked on first date?

    Votes: 92 26.1%
  • Hade you ever sex with a total stranger?

    Votes: 69 19.5%
  • Have done both multiple times?

    Votes: 161 45.6%

  • Total voters
    353
  • Poll closed .
Includes a bit of wrongful behavior on my part and the part of my best friend who was just married.

Some years ago, I was best man at my friend's wedding and his home was used as the place where the wedding party would stay for the night, except for him and his bride, who were gifted a night at a hotel.

The bride left before my friend, so she could ready herself for him, and asked he arrive to the hotel room two hours later, after she was made up for their wedding night.

There were three women in the bridal party. The bridesmaid went home, one of the two maids of honor was sad her boyfriend was too sick to make it to the wedding, and she was staying the night, and the other maid of honor who I just met that day and who was in bed resting, and waiting for me to join her. This satisfies the question here, as it was a stranger I got to bed with on the day of meeting her. And that was a lot of fun.

But the more interesting moment came after the married made of honor had changed into her pretty see through night dress and panties, and was in the area of where she was going to crash, hanging around the bathroom. She was definitely not teasing either me or my friend, but when we walked to where she was, my friend, the groom, snaked his hand under her nightie and fondled her breast on the spot, and he being horny, began to kiss her neck. She was equally horny and begged him to stop, as her husband was at home and she was really turned on and didn't need the attention as it was hard on her to resist. Also, she didn't come off as saying these things as a come on, and she knew my friend had to leave to get to the hotel. There was just something about that evening. And I snaked my hand under her nightie and now the both of us were playing with one breast each and either side of her neck. She rubbed our cocks from outside of our pants. That's the furthest it got. My friend left and I bedded the girl who was waiting for me, she unaware of the past 15 minutes foreplay, so to speak. It really revved up my engine and I gave her one of my best fucks ever.
 
I guess it's not a date if you meet someone at a party and then have sex with them that same night. Maybe it falls under stranger category even if we are friends afterwards.
 
I guess it's not a date if you meet someone at a party and then have sex with them that same night. Maybe it falls under stranger category even if we are friends afterwards.

It depends--if you knew and interacted with them before the party, then you could reasonably argue that the party was a form of date. Or something like that.
 
I guess it's not a date if you meet someone at a party and then have sex with them that same night. Maybe it falls under stranger category even if we are friends afterwards.

when is your next party? :D
 
In my much younger days there were several instances when I had sex with a stranger - that is, someone I had met only a short time before we had sex. Usually, these were either parties or weekends at a secluded nude beach.
 
Dollie

One of my fantasies. Been figured and felt up on an elevator. Would love to have a quickie on one.
When much younger we played elevator flashing games mostly in Peoria and Chicago, Illinois. Got fingered and fondled many times. But never enough time for fucking. Don't think I would have anyway.

Husband said he did fuck me on elevators and got caught by people a few times.
 
Dollie

In my much younger days there were several instances when I had sex with a stranger - that is, someone I had met only a short time before we had sex. Usually, these were either parties or weekends at a secluded nude beach.
We spent much of our lives on beaches, many nude. My husband fucked lots of female strangers when we watched but I wouldn't ever do it. I did get fingered and fondled a lot by men we never knew.
 
We spent much of our lives on beaches, many nude. My husband fucked lots of female strangers when we watched but I wouldn't ever do it. I did get fingered and fondled a lot by men we never knew.

For me, there were more opportunities with men on the beaches than women. But there were a few older women who were quite friendly. In fact, these were my first experiences with older women.
 
Number 2.
I have fucked on a first date. And I've been on a few first dates.
I wouldn't have gone out with the guy in the first place if I want interested in him.
 
How many of you have fucked on a first date or better yet fucked a total stranger?

1. Never on first date?

2. Have fucked on first date only once?

3. Have been with a total stranger?

4. Have done both multiple times!

Number 3
 
fucked total strangers more than a few times.

had first date sex twice. I love the thought of going from regular dinner and getting to know each other, to naughty fucking on the same night.
 
I'm an old guy who grew up in the 1970's. Fucking on first dates was normal then. Can't even remember how many times I've done it.
 
I'm an old guy who grew up in the 1970's. Fucking on first dates was normal then. Can't even remember how many times I've done it.

Likewise only l was around in the 1960's, flower power and the summer of love.

Nowadays there are plenty of strangers to fuck on the dogging circuit.
 
Even though I am an old guy “from the 1970’s”, my best first date/almost a stranger experience took place not in that sexy era but during these more puritanical times, just a couple of years ago. I was acting as caretaker for a B&B down in mexico, and got a message from a gal I only knew on fb, a home care nurse from San Francisco, saying she had some vacation time, and did I have a room. The place was pretty empty, so I said “Come on down.”

She arrived at night, quite tired, so I just showed her to her room without much conversation. She said she was in her early forties, but she sure didn’t look it. She had one of the most beautiful faces I had ever seen, she looked like a Botticelli painting. She was a chubby gal, though, with plenty of love handles and a rear end the size of a small continent.

Since there were no other guests for a couple of days, I decided to play the friendly tour guide. The next morning, I asked her where she wanted to go. She said she wanted to have lunch on the rooftop of the Rosewood Hotel, which is what all the tourists say. I took her there, and we had tapas, which, in her case, were enlivened with about three glasses of wine quickly chugged. She bought more bottles of wine at the hotel store on the way out. She borrowed the B&B’s wine opener and disappeared into her room, and I thought: Well, that’s the last I see of her for a while, she’s probably going to drink herself stupid.

Instead, she poked her head out the door about twenty minutes later and asked if I wanted to share a glass. I said “Sure,” and walked in.

Much to my surprise, the room was lit only by a few candles, and the girl with the beautiful Botticelli face was standing there clad only in white panties and a white bra, offering me a glass of wine. I was speechless. She just laughed and said: “No need to be embarrassed. I’m fat, I’m forty, and I have a kid. I take my lovin’ where I find it, and I don’t waste time.”

I didn’t waste any time sticking it between those big lush buttermilk thighs. My dick felt like a pearl diver swimming through the warmth of a lush tropical lagoon in search of exotic treasure – and finding it. The next few days were lovely.

I paid her a visit in California over Christmas. She’s still a friend, she’s still gorgeous, and she’s still enthusiastically “in the lifestyle,” so there are a fair number of dudes in the Bay Area swimming through that lush tropical lagoon on the very first date.
 
Twice that I can think of ... but it may be more. :eek:

Both were up in DC and met them at a bar. One was a beautiful college student who got into the older man scene. Spent a great weekend with her. The other one was my age and led to a longer term relationship that I eventually had to end because she got too possessive. :cool:
 
#3 once. I was hitching rides in Louisiana and got picked up by another guy that wanted a blowjob for the ride. He got it. And as it was late afternoon, he got a motel room for us and although he wasn't interested in anal, we got a lot of cocksucking done. The next morning, he gave me a ride for a few hundred more miles and got a couple more blowjobs for it.

Worked out great for both of us.
 
#2
It was admittedly a really long first date. We did the dinner and a movie thing, then talked through the night, with the occasional massage. When morning caught us by surprise we figured fuck it, we've been "respectable"...the clothes came off and we fucked all morning.
 
Back
Top