Very new poster here...

IllLickItClean

Literotica Guru
This is my first time posting on this site but I thought what the hell, I'll jump right in ;)

After being a fairly avid reader here I joined tonite and am feeling courageous so here is a series I took a few months ago...sorry...camera phone quality. Be nice?!? :eek:

2023 UPDATE - After a long time away since my last post in July 2014, I'm back. Also, MANY apologies for some truly shitty photos in this thread in the early days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but 1) cell phone pics are much better quality these days and 2) jump to about page 177 or 178 for CURRENT photos of a middle aged woman doing her best to keep up with a younger husband.😘

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 37,402
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 30,089
Last edited:
With a body like that i dont really think you need to worry about people not being nice to you. Cant wait to see more.

Agreed, you have a spectacular body. Love the legs. Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing. Hope there's more to come.

good start, don't make us wait too long for more. :D

IllLickItClean said:
This is my first time posting on this site but I thought what the hell, I'll jump right in ;)

After being a fairly avid reader here I joined tonite and am feeling courageous so here is a series I took a few months ago...sorry...camera phone quality. Be nice?!? :eek:
You don't have anything to worry about, you look gorgeous :rose: Btw. interesting unsername you have ;)

:)

Your incredibly sexy and your body is making me crazy.getting me little hard.

hope to see more ;)

Amazing...

You have such a beautiful body...i love those strong legs...would you wrap those around me? please?

Oh my! You guys have kept me busy with PM's and I've got to get to bed. Don't worry, I have LOTS more pics to share in the future so you'll be seeing more of me.

Night for now :)

IllLickItClean said:
Oh my! You guys have kept me busy with PM's and I've got to get to bed. Don't worry, I have LOTS more pics to share in the future so you'll be seeing more of me.

Night for now :)

YEAH!!! WOOT!!! :nana: :p :D

sweet dreams...

sweet dreams, i can't wait for you to return! i hope you have the day off tomorrow.. :)

great pictures, maybe you should practice some more with that phone camera I would be glad to check on your progress :)

Wow, what lovely definition you have in your legs!! So very sexy!! I can't wait for you to post some more!

IllLickItClean said:
Happy Thursday!!

Here's another shot...

Happy Thirsty Thursday to you also :cool:

Gorgeous pics... really enjoyed peeking :devil: :catroar: :p :rose: :)

Stunning :rose:

Very nice pics hun, and such a dirty little nick name :devil: :p

Thank you for posting :kiss:

Mrs FC

Lovely

Very nice legs and your chest is inviting!

Keep posting

Back