Sailer's Cove

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it had nothing at all to do with grandma :D

Evening Essa. :kiss:

I don't think we've met before, but I've often admired your Av.

Thank you :kiss:

I often lurk in the UK thread, posts go way to fast for me in there.

I've read some of the previews to your stories on your homepage. I'm very impressed.

Thank you :kiss:

I often lurk in the UK thread, posts go way to fast for me in there.

I've read some of the previews to your stories on your homepage. I'm very impressed.

Ahha! Yeah, it get's to fast for me sometimes.

And thank you :)

Would you look at that you were right :D

Next he'll be wanting me to rub my own knockers :eek:

I'm afraid my stay was short and sweet, the gruesome twosome have arrived home and want to flirt with their girlies online, like mother like sons :D

Gentlemen it's been a pleasure :kiss: :kiss:

Night Isabella :kiss:

Hmmm, that's an idea!
Nahhhh, you can just work on my knob...

Tell the gruesome twosome that if the mama aint happy, ain't nobody happy, and they have to wait until you're happy...totally happy...;)

The pleasure was all ours.

Isabella,

Thanks for stopping by today too! And yesterday. Fun reading this AM!

To all you who stop by and make the cove a funny, fun, place to be, thanks!

Sailor

The sun begins setting over the horizon and the long shadows reach into the cove. The light warm breeze and the gentle rocking of the boat soon have me drifting off.

May you all sleep, safe at anchor, with a gentle rocking and warm breeze.

Until tomorrow.

Don't have any? Don't worry about it, a lot of us don't. But not knowing what we're talking about doesn't stop us from talking anyway. :D

Let's talk about vodka, or voddie, as you call it.

Ooops, was so busy tarting last night I missed this.

Well you're right there, see I never have a clue what I'm rabbiting on about but just try and shut me up, you can't :cattail:

Voddie the nectar of the gods, my bestest friend in the whole wide world, the love of my life. I only cheated on it the once when it deserted me in my hour of need. I'll never do it again, Rum was by no means a gentleman, got me parading down the street half naked....Typical male :rolleyes: :D

Greetings lakey and the lakers :kiss:

Hey, that sounds like a pop band, don't forget when you get famous, I thought of the name, so the profit is split 99/1 in my favour :)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to spit on lakeys knob :D :D

Ooops, was so busy tarting last night I missed this.

Well you're right there, see I never have a clue what I'm rabbiting on about but just try and shut me up, you can't :cattail:

Voddie the nectar of the gods, my bestest friend in the whole wide world, the love of my life. I only cheated on it the once when it deserted me in my hour of need. I'll never do it again, Rum was by no means a gentleman, got me parading down the street half naked....Typical male :rolleyes: :D

Oh my! Rum does that to you eh? :eek: :D

Had some very bad experiences with tequila. :eek:

Got a couple inches of snow here early this morning, more on the way this weekend. Blegh! Sick of it.

Good Morning to the Cove

I'm ignoring the weather out my window now and living totally in my fantasy of the cove.

It's warm, the waters warm. The breeze is wonderful, I think I'll do a little morning sailing, anyone want to join me?

Greetings lakey and the lakers :kiss:

Hey, that sounds like a pop band, don't forget when you get famous, I thought of the name, so the profit is split 99/1 in my favour :)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to spit on lakeys knob :D :D

"Lakey and the Lakers"????

Um...sure...I'll be the lead singer...:rolleyes:

But you can spit polish my knob any time!

Good morning Cove Dwellers.

Thank goodness the primary's over. but it's still too cold in these parts to sail.

Good Morning to the Cove

I'm ignoring the weather out my window now and living totally in my fantasy of the cove.

It's warm, the waters warm. The breeze is wonderful, I think I'll do a little morning sailing, anyone want to join me?

Always up for sail ! Fill the cooler and let's go

That didn't take long. :rolleyes: But I should expect that from a fellow sailer, shouldn't I?

For the record, I use different spellings for different functions. :D

Ah yes, the old come vs cum distinction....

However, my version of the oed has definition 5 of "come" as "Semen ejaculated at sexual climax, esp. spilt ejaculate. Also (rarely), fluid secreted by the vagina during sexual play"
While the definition for Cum is " Latin preposition, meaning ‘with, together with’, used in English in local names of combined parishes or benefices"

So, I'm still snickering, ;)

Ah yes, the old come vs cum distinction....

However, my version of the oed has definition 5 of "come" as "Semen ejaculated at sexual climax, esp. spilt ejaculate. Also (rarely), fluid secreted by the vagina during sexual play"
While the definition for Cum is " Latin preposition, meaning ‘with, together with’, used in English in local names of combined parishes or benefices"

So, I'm still snickering, ;)

Snicker away, I'm fine with it.

You choose OED, I choose the Urban Dictionary:

1. cum
1. n. Semen
2. v. To orgasm

Mornin' Lakesailor! I know it's early but is the bar open yet? Was wondering what you may have in the way of strong alcohol....dealing with asshole posters requires a stiff drink now and then.....:D

Mornin' Lakesailor! I know it's early but is the bar open yet? Was wondering what you may have in the way of strong alcohol....dealing with asshole posters requires a stiff drink now and then.....:D

Reaches into the galley, pulls up a bottle of scotch...will this do?

Rocks? Neat? or straight from the bottle???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back