The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let his cute smile fool ya!
He's a devious thing!

...One with a humongous sweet tooth.

Reminds of Kung Fu Panda where he's eating Monkey's almond cookies:

po_eating.bmp

Last Thought: Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer. Walking Home From Our House Christmas Eve. *singsong voice*

I keep finding more stuff to sell now i need people to buy it.. i wonder if i threaten them if that would work...ponders a new selling technique involving whips and handcuffs.

I keep finding more stuff to sell now i need people to buy it.. i wonder if i threaten them if that would work...ponders a new selling technique involving whips and handcuffs.

I will take one of everything?:D

I wish I had money. What is for sale?
I am gonna sale my collection of books on Ebay.

I will take one of everything?:D

I wish I had money. What is for sale?
I am gonna sale my collection of books on Ebay.

I'm thinking about selling my antique books on line, and my gone with wind dolls. Found one of them is worth 125. now if someone would just give me half of that id be happy. also selling my classical music cds beethoven, tychoksy bach mozart. Anything thats not nailed down i'm getting rid of .

LT F-you sleep, and all the things that are making it not only impossible, but stressful to find. :mad:

DAMN! I was going to say, why is it colder than a witch's tit? But then I thought.. naw, Mr Brit probably keeps the Witchling's pretty warm. But still, it's pretty fecking COLD. For me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back