A Peek Behind the Veil

Boobs. Who'da thought boobs were behind the veil. Thanks for sharing.
 
Peeking behind the veil????
Always thought they were worn at a wedding over the head!!!
good to see you have taken the plunge
nice pics
 
As beautiful as sharing a sunrise. Watching intently, enjoying what has been revealed, anticipating what is to come. The black lace is amazing...your hair, the light. The black and white top is my favorite for completely perverted reasons...looks like a nice spot for many things. Will be watching...anticipating...enjoying.
 
Thank you...

Everyone, thank you for your responses. If I needed encouragement to continue, I think you all have provided that. This is gonna be fun! :)
 
Everyone, thank you for your responses. If I needed encouragement to continue, I think you all have provided that. This is gonna be fun! :)

Yes, did you see how many guys drooled over your pixs......and in such a short time!
:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
I have been asked what is behind the veil so I thought I would offer a peek here. This is my first picture thread. I hope you like it...

Lovely teasing pics- so tempting...

Everyone, thank you for your responses. If I needed encouragement to continue, I think you all have provided that. This is gonna be fun! :)

It's going to be a lot of fun seeing your pics as well;)
 
Instant Subscribe!
instant something else too ;):devil:

OK...after much careful and deep consideration, I think my favorite is blue shirt. Although profile Lace is a very close second.

I just love the dark hair cascading down ;)

thanks! Very Very lovely.

Thank you, lakesailer! After your kind words here...and the other inspiring words you have shared with me, I will make sure the next set has at least one more pic with the blue shirt just for you. ;)
 
Please warn me next time before you post more pics. I had to have my pacemaker adjusted !!!!
 
Back
Top