What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so angry right now. And hurt. And it wasn't even my child. It took me right back there -- almost 16 years ago now. Every time I heard about a parent abusing their children, I wanted to scream at the unfairness of whole, healthy children entrusted into the care of such people while my child, my wanted & adored child was fighting for life. Fuck.

I am so angry right now. And hurt. And it wasn't even my child. It took me right back there -- almost 16 years ago now. Every time I heard about a parent abusing their children, I wanted to scream at the unfairness of whole, healthy children entrusted into the care of such people while my child, my wanted & adored child was fighting for life. Fuck.

(((hugs)))

well, if you don't mind

kinda sad

I've been holding paper towels to my arm trying to stop the bleeding.

I think it's time I give up on August.

I've never been in this position before.

I know that no one will take a biter. So his fate is sealed.

I just can't do this any more.

* Hugs * :rose:

I'm going back to college!

I feel bad for riding the unemployment/state aid train, but hell, I've been happily and quietly paying taxes for 18 years now, it's time I get a little back in the form of a small government grant for recently terminated workers due to the economy.

Is that so wrong?

I'm headachy, grouchy and unmotivated.
I have a feeling this is gonna be my mood for a while since I'm going off all meds. But, I do feel kind of free, not having to adhere to any strict time schedule. :)

Extra sensitive...yep this is going to be one hell of a week and I should go back to my hole again for awhile, it was to early to come out of the safety. Though I am coming to terms with a few things though, hard to swallow as it may be.

Extra sensitive...yep this is going to be one hell of a week and I should go back to my hole again for awhile, it was to early to come out of the safety. Though I am coming to terms with a few things though, hard to swallow as it may be.

Hugs? :rose:

Hugs to all!

Happy!
Heard from Vana, she's in SA and enjoying her sun and beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back