Anybody on the Florida Gulf Coast

NYcastaway

Experienced
Any Gulf coasters here Tampa and south?

Male into fishing,boating,beaches,food,drink,adventures and of course erotica

Last edited:
I once hated the idea of moving here.

We lived in the Odessa area until a few years ago.

I miss Florida.

Then I got transferred here. Now I think it is paradise. I have seen the light. Or in the case of florida lots of sunsets. But they are killing it. Too much building too fast.

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got til its gone
They paved paradise
And put up a parking lot.

Joni Mitchell

It is what it is. Anyway Florida is just a plane flight away. You can always visit.

Then I got transferred here. Now I think it is paradise. I have seen the light. Or in the case of florida lots of sunsets. But they are killing it. Too much building too fast.

Don't it always seem to go
That you don't know what you've got til its gone
They paved paradise
And put up a parking lot.

Joni Mitchell

It is what it is. Anyway Florida is just a plane flight away. You can always visit.

I was born and raised in FL. My father still lives there, so we go down there every so often to visit him. We will be down there in a few weeks, but not in the Odessa area.

And yes, the growth has exploded. Driving in the Clearwater area these days is a headache compared to what it used to be, but it's a Sunday drive compared to where we live now.

I was born and raised in FL. My father still lives there, so we go down there every so often to visit him. We will be down there in a few weeks, but not in the Odessa area.

And yes, the growth has exploded. Driving in the Clearwater area these days is a headache compared to what it used to be, but it's a Sunday drive compared to where we live now.

Yeah traffic no matter how bad is nothing like where I came from. With the weather finally warming up the snowbirds are going back north. Took forever this year. Now it going to be beach, boating n fishing. With lots of Martini's n tiki bar drinks. And more sea food than I can shake a stick at. I got making tequila lime shrimp with veggies down to a science ;)

Anyone hitting the bike trails in the Tampa bay area or south to Bonita Springs?

Did a casual ride after work in Sarasota. Nice sunset and a lot of folks enjoying the weather. Just another day in paradise. Soon its going to be boating season. Be able to hit those little islands. Anyone wanna play blue lagoon?:nana: LOL haaaaaa!

What I need to find... is

Where the old hippie chicks(can I still say chick? Or Gals for that matter?) hang out on the Gulf Coast. Where is the best place to meet these elusive mature women.

What I need to find... is

Where the old hippie chicks(can I still say chick? Or Gals for that matter?) hang out on the Gulf Coast. Where is the best place to meet these elusive mature women.

Try Quaker Steak and Lube on bike night in Clearwater. Or Biff Burger St.pete

Either. The bike I got now is a major upgrade for me. But I am tearing it up. It is a Trek but more of a street/gravel road or high line bike. I like to hit the highlines to get to places to take pics of birds. But the hard dirt and sand n shell trails are tearing it up. Plus it is going to take me a while to work up to some of these trails. So I might spring for a bike for more off road. Does any of this make sense to you?

I'm born and raised in Florida. Currently near Lakeland. Good to know there are other Floridians on here :)

Back